Twentieth four

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside of SuperM practice room...

Baekhyun and Kai were practicing their song "Jopping" when Crystal came inside and asked " may I come in?" Kai said " of course!" Crystal came inside and sat on the bench while watching them dance when Aishlynn came inside and sat next to her mom as she asked " so remind me why I'm watching my boyfriend?" Crystal said " Baekhyun wants your opinion on the new dance and correct any moves if they make mistakes!" Aishlynn said " but mom, I don't know how to correct it, I barely watched their M/V but don't know their dance!" Crystal said " well then I'll do it!" Just then Mark, Taeyong, Ten, Taemin, and Lucas came inside and joined Kai and Baekhyun...

After their dance, Baekhyun asked Crystal " did we make mistakes?" Crystal got up and said " I think Taemin might've made a mistake and Mark too!" Aishlynn sees her mom working together with Taemin and Mark fixing their dance when she was caught staring at Ten when Baekhyun sat next to her and asked " may I know the reason why your staring at Ten?" Aishlynn said " oh you've caught me, I can't help it!" Baekhyun said " your supposed to stare at me, not Ten or any of my members!" Aishlynn smiles...

The door opened revealing GOT7 as Jackson asked " may we borrow Crystal?" Baekhyun asked " for what purpose?" The rest blocks Crystal protecting her as JB said " we just want to talk to her!" Kai said " I know the reason!" Ten asks " what they want Crystal for?" Kai said " they want to her!" Bam Bam nods as Mark, JB, and Youngjae got closer while SuperM protect Crystal and Aishlynn when Shohei opened the door and asked in Japanese " Koko de nani ga okotte iru nodesu ka?" Crystal said in Japanese " Gotto 7 wa watashi to sekkusuaidesu!" Shohei grabs his broken bat and hits them making them leave...

SuperM were relieved that Shohei dealt with GOT7 as Baekhyun hugged Aishlynn while Kai hugged Crystal as Kai said " shhhh don't worry we are now your protectors no need to cry!" Crystal cries in Kai's embrace while Shohei joined the hug as Yunho came in and said " we've heard that GOT7 were in here!" Crystal said " SuperM protected me and Aishlynn while Shohei dealt with GOT7!" Yunho said " I'm glad Shohei came in on time or else they would've gotten you!" Crystal hugs her father...

Lee Sooman was preparing a new girl group as he got Wendy and Seulgi from Red Velvet as he goes to Aespa's room and got Winter and Karina and then goes into SNSD and got Taeyeon and Hyoyeon and finally he got Boa as he said " you 7 are going to be GOT which stands for got the beat and I'll put as much schedules for you girls and also I'm aware of Red Velvet leader Irene since she had been in trouble!" Seulgi said " I know it's not Crystal's fault but Irene went overboard!" Wendy said " I can't believe that Irene called Crystal's daughter "worthless " and that is not acceptable!" Boa said " calm down ladies, let's focus on our debut and later we can discuss!" Sooman said " Boa you'll be the leader or you can have someone else be leader!" Boa said " I'll be the leader!" Sooman writes it down as he excused them to go practice...

At JYP entertainment...

Jackson said " I can't believe that Shohei hit us with a broken bat or else we would have been stabbed!" Mark said " we need her, my is still hard it wants some action!" Jackson said " let's kidnap her tonight when everyone is sleeping then we can bring her to a secret room that no one uses, it has sound proof walls!" Mark agrees as they wait for the night to come... JB asked " so what do we do in the meantime?" Jackson said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter