Fourteen

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal goes to the counter and asked the lady " can you check these flight tickets please?" The lady said " sure!" She takes the tickets and checks them when she said " these are VIP tickets!" Crystal asked " so what does that mean?" The lady said " when someone gets VIP tickets is that they get to be in the front of the plane as well getting free service and access to the back of the plane which in the back we have beds for sleeping!" Crystal said " so that means that we get that service!" The lady nods as she hands them back...

Shohei sees her and asks her in Japanese " Sorede kanojo wa anata ni nan to itta nodeshou ka?" Crystal said " Korera wa buiaipī chikettodeari, korera no chiketto wa hikōki no zenpō ni suwaru koto ga deki, mata, wataachi ga neru tame no beddo ga aru kōbu ni mo akusesu suru koto ga dekimasu!" Aishlynn said " so she said that the plane has beds in the back!" Crystal nods...

The lady announced " ladies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting our plane just arrived 2 minutes ago and if those who have their VIP tickets please come to the front!" Crystal, Aishlynn and Shohei got up and went to form a line when the lady asked " VIP ticket and passport?" Crystal hands her the VIP ticket and shows her passport when the lady said " ok you may go!" Crystal heads down the corridor and waits for Aishlynn and Shohei as they came to halt since the door was closed...

The door opened and they stepped aside as the people came off the plane as the last person got off they went into the plane and took their seats... Crystal was in the VIP section A1 while Shohei got section A2 while Aishlynn sat behind her mom since hers is section AS when they saw people coming and taking their assigned seats...

Crystal, Shohei, and Aishlynn were the only ones in the VIP section since some got economic class so they couldn't afford it... Crystal sees the flight attendant closing the door since everyone is on as the pilot announced " good morning everyone, the time here in Osaka Japan is 6am and the flight to Los Angeles will be 12hrs long so enjoy the flight and before we go, I want to announce that those in the VIP section, they get free access to everything!" Crystal was shocked as she looked out the window...

The pilot continued " ok the time of arrival to LA is 6pm as we have our flight attendants go over the emergency procedure as we head to the runway!" The attendees started the emergency procedures as the pilot turned off the mic and radios the tower " tower 3B this is American airlines plane number 35 permission to take flight over!" ... " American airlines number 35 this is tower 3B, you have permission to take off at flight number 45A!" The pilot said " copy that over!" The pilot the mic and said " ladies and gentlemen we will begin to take flight in 3 minutes please have your seatbelts fasten and enjoy the flight!" The attendees sat down and fasten their seatbelts...

The pilot headed over to runway 45A as the pilot said " ladies and gentlemen we will be taking off in 3,2,1!" The plane went faster as soon as the plane reached the speed, the pilot pulled out the wheel as the plane slowly lifted up as co-pilot put away the wheels as the pilot said " we had lifted off and LA here we come!" The attendees unbuckles themselves as the plane steadies itself in air as the pilot said " now the flight attendees will be given you a choice of food and drinks, but for the VIP section you get free entry to the back and a full banquet waiting for you so go on the back and enjoy!" They went to the back...

​​​​​​Once they reached the back and Crystal opens the sliding door and said " wow so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter