Twentieth

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal and Yunho were watching Yoochun struggle to get to Jaejoong's body as he carefully took some pictures when Gyuri yells " be careful I don't want you dead either!!!!" Nicole said " well you have Jung Min as your husband making Yoochun your ex!" Gyuri said " yeah but Esther will hate me if he dies!" Aishlynn asked " how did Jaejoong even knew Esther?" Gyuri said " well she was just 5yrs old when she became friends with Jaejoong's daughter Kim Serine which everyone hated Serine because she thinks she can demand everyone!" Aishlynn listens while Aeshlynn sits on the rock nearby...

Gyuri continues " when Serine reached 18yrs, she was allowed by her father to drive herself to school and back but she didn't listen and on Friday night which was prom night, she wasn't there and she was crowned queen, her date was Byun Baekhyun which he didn't know why she would ditch her own prom night and not to mention, she wasn't on the picture of prom night but she was on the pictures of helping her classmates with setting up!!" They all listened...

Crystal said " I've known Serine for a long time too, she's the one who likes to drink a lot and get drunk!" Gyuri said " you've known her more than I did, so let's tell them the story of how we've known Serine and her parents!" Crystal nods when suddenly Yoochun came and said " you guys, I've found something that might shock you, come follow me!" They all went and followed Yoochun...

Yoochun led them to a nearby path and stopped when he said " here is the path that Jaejoong might've took to get to Nicole but it seems far away from where Nicole stood from but also he didn't come alone, here's a piece of red wavy hair and though it seems that Jaejoong had a hostage here and believe me if I'm wrong, Gyuri, I think Esther is alive!" Gyuri said " Esther wouldn't be alive she neither had red wavy hair unless she dyed it and used a curly iron but no way she's alive!" The rest looked at each other in confusion...

Not far...

A girl who's been watching as she said " believe me dad, I'm back and more dangerous than ever, I don't think I'll forgive you for what happened!" She leaves as Aishlynn saw someone and said " hey guys someone is escaping!" Yoochun yells " PARK ESTHER IF YOU ARE OUT THERE COME ON OUT!!!" She was caught as she comes out as wind blew her hair as she said " you've caught me, father!" Gyuri can't believe she's seeing her daughter right in front of her... Yoochun said " I know your not gonna forgive me but please, I've begged the heavens to bring you back!" Esther was getting teary as she wipes them away but kept coming...

Esther said " I'll never forget that moment father, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter