Eleventh

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal was worried that Aishlynn might not be happy. Crystal only sighs when Shohei said in Japanese " Sutoresu shinaide kudasai, wataachi no musume wa o nēchan ni naru no ga daisukida to kakushin e imasu!" Crystal asked him in Japanese " Kanojo ga ojichan ni naritakunai baai wa dō shimasu ka?" Shohei said in Japanese " Futari de kanojo to hanashiatte mimashou,-sō sureba kanojo mo ukeirete kureru kamo shiremasenga, koreijō kono jōkyō o hōchi suru koto wa dekimasen!" Crystal knows that Shohei is right, if they wait longer it's going to be much more difficult...

The game was about to end as Mexico takes lead with 6-5 as Mexico was getting ready to pitch as Crystal was up to bat as she said to Shohei in Japanese " Kono shiai ni kachimashou!" Shohei nods as Crystal got her gloves on and put her hat on as she grabs the bat and heads to the plate... Crystal takes stance and the pitcher threw the ball and Crystal hits it and goes flying high but not far as it bounced off the wall and she made a double hit as Shohei was next...

Shohei takes stance as the ball was thrown and it was ball one, the pitcher threw the second taking ball two, the pitcher threw it again and got ball three, the pitcher knows that it's now or never, the pitcher threw the ball and was ball four making Shohei walk to base... The pitcher was upset as he has now two players on bases when Iglesias was up as the pitcher threw the ball and Iglesias hits it and goes flying very high and Iglesias makes a home run as the game ends as Angels won the game...

Mexico were sad that their revenge never came as both players high fived when one of the Mexico players kissed Crystal's hand as Shohei glared at him knowing that he's flirting with his wife as he quickly finishes as he walks up to him and said in Japanese " Watashi no dōi nashi ni kanojo no te ni sawattari kisu shi tari shinaide kudasai!" The Mexican player said in Spanish " que?" Crystal comes and said in Spanish " nunca me toques o me besas mi mano porque mi esposo se pone celoso!" The Mexican player said in Spanish " perdon se me pasó es que nunca lo he hecho pero no volverá a pasar!" Crystal said in Spanish " más te vale porque a la otra te va peor!" The Mexican player asked her " puedes decir a tu esposo que me suelte por favor?" Crystal sees that Shohei has him in his grasp...

Crystal said in Japanese " Ā, Shōhei, kare o tebanae mo ī yo, sore wa kare kara keisan a monode wanai!" Shohei let's him go as he kept staring when Crystal sees Aishlynn coming and said " hey Aishlynn me and your father need to tell you something!" Aishlynn said in Spanish " que cosa mamá!" Crystal said in Spanish " es que yo, ahi como te digo, bueno fui al hospital y me dijeron que estoy embarazada de nuevo y quiera saber si estás de acuerdo que no te importará si seas la hermana mayor!" Aishlynn cheers and hugs her mom...

Shohei asked in Japanese " Kanojo wa nan to itta no ka, soretomo anata wa kanojo ni nan to itta no ka?" Crystal said in Japanese " Kanojo wa o nēchan ni naru koto ga dekite shiawasedesu!" Shohei smiles and hugs them... Crystal was now caressing her tummy when Aishlynn said " oh mom, grandpa and grandma called me and told me that they want us to come over for dinner since all the Jung family are coming!" Crystal said " ok then let's go!" 

I'LL CONTINUE THIS LATER....

OK I'M BACK LET'S FINISH THIS CHAPTER...

Night came...

Shohei puts on his suit when he asked Crystal in Japanese " Anata no kazoku wa watashi o ukeirete kureru to kakushin e imasu ka?" Crystal said in Japanese " Hai, kitto sō naru to omoimasu, watashiniha otōsan to okāsan dakede wa naku, dai kazoku ga iru no wa te imasu yo ne!" Shohei puts on his deodorant and sprayed that masculine perfume that Crystal loves so much...

Crystal smells that masculine perfume as she asked him in Japanese " Don'na kōsui o tsukete imasu ka?" Shohei said in Japanese " Akuadijio no kōsuidesu!" Crystal said in Japanese " Watashi ga ano nioi ga daisukida to iu koto o te imasu ka!" Aishlynn said " mom dad let's go they are waiting for us!" They head out when they were about to leave, someone caught a glimpse of Crystal and Aishlynn as he said over the radio " they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter