Seventeen

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like I said it's going to be a short story because my mind is coming up with new stories and please if anyone knows my account cutegirl23 it's mine as well, what happened is that I accidentally logged out and I couldn't get back in and I'm trying to exchange my email because the one I've put in, I don't have access to so please if anyone could hack into my account cutegirl23 let me know so that I can update it...

now let's begin*******

3yrs later...

Crystal was now a proud mother to her two kids, Aishlynn and Aeshlynn (similar names spelling is different)... Aishlynn who's in the university of Phoenix and Aeshlynn who's also in the university of California, Aishlynn came out of her teens now she's 23 while Aeshlynn who is 18... Crystal is so happy that she's finally got what she wanted and all thanks to Shohei Ohtani who managed to make her dream come true...

Crystal and Shohei were in the kitchen preparing dinner when Aeshlynn came and asked her father in Japanese " Otōsan, kiite mo īdesu ka, anata to okāsan wa doko de hajimete atta nodesu ka?" Shohei said in Japanese " Sōda ne, moshi watashi ga watashi no itoshī musume ni hanaara, anata wa shokku o ukerudarou!" Aeshlynn was listening as Shohei continued " O mise de anata no okāsan ni atta koto ga arimasu. Okāsan wa hitsuyōna kutsua o kau tsumoridattanode, watashi mo sore o kau koto ni shimaa. Soe, sokode okāsan ni shōgeki o ukemaa!" Aishlynn said " then they started going on dates and stuff like that but that's all mushy stuff we don't wanna know!" Aeshlynn smiles...

Crystal said in Japanese " Yumenimo omowanakatta futatsu no okurimono o kurete arigatō!" Shohei said in Japanese " Hotondo wasurete imaaga, kyō wa wataachi ga kekkon e 1-shūnen o mukaemasu!" Crystal took out the cake with the number 1 placed on the cake as she lit it up and said in Japanese " Kinenbi omedetō, watashi no aisuruhito!" Shohei kissed her and Aeshlynn said in Japanese " Sugoku kawaikute raburabude, kinenbi o iwatte moraeru no ga ureshī

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter