Thirteen

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao was now appointed as guardian for Shohei, Crystal, and Aishlynn since Crystal had an argument with her father but since Tao offered his help then there's no way that Crystal will not do anything so she let's him be... Aishlynn asked her mother " mom, did you know that there's a baseball game tonight?" Crystal asked " who's playing tonight?" Aishlynn said " Astros vs Cardinals and dad's friend Nootbaar is playing on that team!" Shohei said in Japanese " Sō sō, onaji chīmudatta koro ni issho ni purē a yūjindesu!" Crystal turns on the TV...

Shohei sat down and said in Japanese " Ā, hanī, issho ni shiai o mi ni kite kudasai!" Crystal said in Japanese " Chottomattekudasai, o mise de katta sunakku o junbi-chūdesu!" Shohei couldn't wait as he got up and goes in the kitchen when Aishlynn said in Japanese " Otōsan, hajimarimasu yo!" Shohei returns and sits back down as the game began... Crystal comes with the bowl of snacks as she said in Japanese " Sā, mikkusufuritosu no bōru to nodo ga kawaitara sōda o dōzo!" Shohei dove right in and sees his friend and gets excited...

2hrs later...

The game ended as Astros won 12-11 as Shohei said in Japanese " Karera ga katta to wa shinjirarenai ga, shiai wa hijō ni omoshirokatta!" Crystal said in Japanese " Hai, soe anata no yūjin ga hajimete hōmuran o utta koto ni kansha shimasu!" Shohei nods as Crystal got up and stretched her arms when her cellphone rang and answers " hello?" ... " Crystal, you need to bring Ohtani back because he had missed 103 games and if he misses one more, he's out of the team!" Crystal said " oh no, I'm so sorry that I've screwed up!" ... " don't fret, it's not your fault I know he's married to you and already have a daughter but his responsibility is baseball and so are you so tomorrow morning by 4am be at the airport and I'll come pick you up at the Los Angeles international airport by 5:30am!" Crystal said " thanks alot we will be there!" Crystal hangs up...

Crystal sits down and said to Shohei in Japanese " Kōchi ga watashi ni denwa e, anata wa 103 shiai ketsujō a, ato 1 shiai ketsujō ara chīmu kara hazusa reru to itta!" Shohei said in Japanese " Asunoasa 4 jikoro no hikōki ni nori, 5-ji made ni tōchaku suru yoteid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter