Fourth

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal has been driving for 2hrs as she feels her eyelids became heavy when Shohei asked " do you want me to take over?" Crystal said " yes, let me pull over!" Crystal pulls over and gets out while Shohei goes to the driver's side and puts on the seatbelt and closes the door while Crystal does the same... Shohei puts the car in drive and continues down the road...

Crystal was in deep sleep while Shohei has the music on but on low volume so that she can rest and have energy... Shohei sees that the tank is about to be empty as he sees a gas station and parks the car in number 3 and gets out... Crystal who is sleeping doesn't even know that he stopped as Shohei opens the tank and swiped his card in the station and read "approved" as he followed the instructions and soon he began to fill the tank...

Crystal opens her eyes as she now has full energy as she sees Shohei filling the car as she gets out... Shohei sees her and asks " how's your nap?" Crystal said " I slept like a baby!" Shohei smiles as he was done and asked " wanna go inside to see what we can get before we arrive in LA?" Crystal nods as she gets her card... They both walk together as they linked their hands... Crystal opens the door and heads inside as she heads to the chips section and gets three types of flaming hot Cheetos and a mountain dew...

Shohei got Snickers, Hershey's with almonds, Cheetos, and a regular Pepsi... Crystal heads to the cashier as the cashier began to scan all the items as the cashier said " that'll be 45.56 please!" Crystal puts in her card and read " approved" as she takes it out and the cashier said " thank you come again!" They both went to the car and Shohei asked " do you want me to drive or will you?" Crystal said " I'll drive!" Shohei nods...

Crystal closed the tank and tightens the cap and closes the door as she sees her father when she said " dad!" Yunho sees his daughter and said " oh hi sweety!" Crystal asked " where's mom and what you doing here?" Nicole said " oh hi pumpkin, we are here because Shohei has a game tomorrow night at LA!" Crystal said " we are almost there!" Nicole said " I know, us too!" Yunho said " oh say hi to Ohtani for us!" Crystal nods and gets inside when Ohtani asked " who were they?" Crystal said " my parents!" Ohtani said " so they came too!" Crystal nods...

Crystal drives and soon saw the sign " WELCOME TO LA, HOME OF THE ANGELS!" Crystal said " Ohtani we have arrived!" Shohei said " bring me to the team, I bet Rendon and Neto will be waiting for me at the hotel!" Crystal parks the car in the parking lot when she saw Neto and Moniak when Ohtani asked " where's the rest?" Neto said " oh they are waiting and welcome to LA home to the Angels!" Crystal said " we've just past that sign!" Neto asked " Ohtani, is this your girlfriend?" Shohei said " yes she's mine and please have VIP tickets for her and her parents!" Neto nods...

Shohei said " I'll take my leave and here's my card to get in my apartment!" Crystal nods and takes the card and heads to the hotel...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter