Seventh

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal has finally made it to Itawe, Japan as she grabs her suitcase when the media started to head towards her when she was asked " Crystal what made you come back to Japan?" Crystal said " well I want to come back because this is my home now and I'm not leaving anymore!" Then she saw Shohei with Twice's Sana as she kept answering the media's questions as she walks towards the door when she saw her ride as her coach for softball put her suitcase in the back as he asked " do you want us to take care of the media for you?" Crystal nods...

Crystal couldn't believe that Ohtani already gotten himself a girlfriend but she knows that he still loves her so she just let's him be for now... Her softball coach said " I've managed to get you out of the Angels team since Fletcher did the sign up for you to be on the softball team and don't worry you'll fit right in with us, we are the best of the best so cheer up a bit!" Crystal said " but my dream was to become like Shohei Ohtani!" The coach said " oh your more than him, your famous and the best of all, you have trophies from different teams!" Crystal smiles a bit but in the inside she's destroyed...

At the airport...

Ohtani has to find a way for him to get back with Crystal as he said in Japanese " Watashi wa saisho kara tsukiatte ita hito o aie irunode, wataachi no kankei o owara senakereba narimasen!" Sana said in Japanese " Wakatta, kanojo wa anata ga ichiban aie iru hitodakara sore de ī, kanojo o oikakete!" Ohtani was shocked that she understands him as he said in Japanese" Kashu to e no kyaria ga umaku iku yō ni!" Sana smiles as she heads to her members...

Shohei was running as he stops to catch his breath as he sees Ippei running behind him and said in Japanese " Karera ga dochira ni mukatte iru no ka te iru, watashi ni agatte kudasai!" Ippei takes Shohei to where Crystal is as they arrive at a baseball arena as Shohei sees her practicing her batting while her coach is pitching then what caught Shohei's eyes is a daughter sitting on the bench as he sits by her...

Shohei asked the girl in Japanese " Chīsana on'nanoko, anata no nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter