Ninth

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal was now in the emergency room as Yunho hurried into an empty room when the doctor came in and asked " what brings you in here?" Yunho said " oh doctor, my daughter has a sharp stabbing pain and she may think she's pregnant again!" The doctor said " let's confirm, nurse get me the ultrasound equipment it should be in the delivery room!" The nurse hurried into the delivery room and gets the ultrasound equipment as she heads to the room...

The doctor quickly connects it and puts in her information when Shohei appeared and asked in Japanese " Dō a no?" Yunho said in Japanese " Watashi no musume wa onaka ni surudoi sashi kizu o ottanode, mata ninshin e iru kamo shiremasen!" Shohei sat down for awhile trying to process on what Yunho has told him when Nicole said " Yunho, she's not pregnant, someone stabbed her!" Yunho said to Shohei in Japanese" Tattaima saishin jōhō ga atta, kanojo wa ninshin e inaiga, dareka ni sasareta!" Shohei said in Japanese " Dare ga yatta no ka wakaru to omou!" Shohei gets up and leaves immediately to go and see who stabbed his precious wife...

Not far...

Junsu and Yoochun were snickering when Yoochun said " we've done it Junsu, we've stabbed Crystal and not only that, we've stolen their daughter Aishlynn!" Aishlynn was tapped up completely and squirming as they drove off before they get caught... Junsu said in Korean " uliga nabchihagi jeon-e geudeul-ui ttal-i museun mal-eul hamyeon uliga munjee ppajil su issdaneun geol aljanh-ayo!" Yoochun said in Korean " uliga geudeul-ui ttal-eul nabchihaessdaneun sasil-eun amudo moleul geoya!" Aishlynn widen her eyes...

Crystal was released from the hospital as she said " dad, my daughter, she's gone!!" Yunho said " yes baby and we are trying to see if anyone knows something but its impossible!" Crystal sees road tracks as she said " dad, there's road tracks!" Yunho runs and sees as he sighs when he said " listen to me Crystal, me and you are going to do something very dangerous, I know who kidnapped your daughter, it's my members, Yoochun and Junsu!" Nicole said " but Yunho darling they are very far and the tracks are fresh meaning it happened right when Crystal was stabbed!" Yunho got frustrated...

Crystal comes back to Shohei and asked him in Japanese " Wataachi no musume o sukuu junbi wa dekite imasu ka?" Shohei said in Japanese " Watashi wa musume o torimodosu tame ni nani demo suru junbi ga dekite imasu!" Crystal added " Wataachiha chichi ga shozoku suru gurūpu no menbā to taisen suru yoteidesu. Karera no bando-mei wa tōhōshinkidesu!" Shohei said " Watashi wa karera o oboete imasu, wa i, tashika ni oboete imasu, karera wa anata o sashi, wataachi no musumedearu wataachi no taisetsunamono o ubau koto ni yotte wataachi no kazoku o hakai shiyou to a hito-tachidea!" Crystal nods as they leave together...

The Jungs came to unfamiliar place as they get out when Crystal sees a opened door as she quietly runs and goes inside while Yunho, Nicole, and Shohei enter after her as Yunho said " slow down we don't know where this could lead to!" Suddenly they hear a door open as they ducked down not to visible as Crystal peek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter