Nineteen

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal woke up yet again as she gets up and walks around the area when she notices the door slightly opened as she peeks through the opening as she widens her eyes... Shohei was talking with his ex girlfriend Kamalani Dung as she was known to be the softball pitcher and was dating the Hawaiian artist but not only them were there, Ippei was there too translating for Kamalani as she said to herself " no Crystal you must not interrupt!" Crystal was about to tiptoe pass when she heard her name as she stops and listens...

Shohei asked in Japanese " Anata to no kankei wa mō owatta to omotte ita no ni, anata ni wa kareshi ga iru no ni, naze watashi no tokoro ni modotte konakereba naranai nodesu ka?!" Kamalani said " I just want to be with you, although I have a boyfriend but Shohei I still love you!" Ippei left since Kamalani can understand but she can't speak as Ippei opens the door and sees Crystal and asks her " why are you here?" Crystal said " I need to see if Shohei said my name yet!" Ippei said " oh ok I'll take my leave!" Ippei leaves and Crystal stays put.. 

Shohei said in Japanese " Watashi wa genzai tsukiatte iru hito ga ite, sono hito ga watashi no tsuma ni naru yoteidesu!" Kamalani said " I knew it, I am so glad that you are going-!" Shohei said in Japanese " Sono hito wa anatade wa naku, Yuno to nikōru chon no musume kurisutaru Jondesu!" Crystal heard her name and her parents when Shohei came to the door as Crystal stayed put when Shohei said in Japanese " Kore wa watashi ga kekkon suru yotei no on'nanokodesu!" Kamalani said " this is the girl that Ippei had been mentioning!" Shohei nods...

Kamalani asked her " so, how dare you steal my man because you don't know that I still love him?" Crystal said " you do realize that whatever happens I will not back down and I'm going to fight you for him because I love him too!" Then Aeshlynn and Aishlynn came and stood besides her when Kamalani asked " and who's them?" Crystal said " oh them, well they are OUR daughters, meet Aishlynn and Aeshlynn!" Shohei stood by Crystal as Kamalani said " no matter what I'm gonna have him one day!" Kamalani leaves...

Aishlynn asked " so remind me who she is?" Crystal said " she's the softball player and the best pitcher!" Aeshlynn asked " why does she want dad?" Crystal said " she wants to be in a relationship with your father!" Aishlynn said " I'm not letting her!" Aeshlynn said " me neither!" They walk home when Yunho saw them and said " hey we're over here!" Crystal said " coming dad!" Then someone shot Crystal on the right shoulder blade as she held her wound when Yunho saw Jaejoong as he lifts his daughter and took her to the car...

Yunho saw Jaejoong shoot his gun but he lets it for for now since he's more worried for Crystal as he drives to a nearby hospital as Yunho said to Crystal " hang in there, we're almost there!" Crystal was covering her wound as she said " dad, it really hurts!" Blood was spilling a lot as Yunho rushes inside of the hospital when the nurse asked him " what's the commotion?" Yunho said " my daughter had been shot, please help!" The nurses quickly went outside and opens the passenger door and quickly put Crystal in the wheelchair and rushed her inside...

The doctor came and said " room 45 please!" The nurse pushed the wheelchair to room 45 while Yunho waits in the waiting room preparing his coffee when Nicole, Aeshlynn, Aishlynn, and Shohei appeared when Nicole asked " is she alright?" Yunho said " not yet, the doctor and nurses are working on her!" Shohei comes and said in Japanese " Kanojo ga shinanai koto o negatte imasu, moshi kanojo ga shindara, watashi wa kanojo to issho ni shinu koto ni narimasu!" Yunho said to Shohei in Japanese " Shinpaishinaidekudasai, kanojo wa daijōbudesu!" They sat down...

Few hours later...

The doctor came and asked " family of Jung Crystal?" Yunho got up and said " I'm her father!" The doctor said " she slipped into coma and we don't know how long she will be in coma!" Nicole said " not my baby!" Aishlynn and Aeshlynn were shocked that their mother is in coma when Aishlynn came to her dad and said in Japanese " Otōsan, okāsan wa konsui jōtai ni ochīri, ishi wa itsu mezameru ka wakarimasen!" Shohei got up but felt jelly in his legs as he cries when Aeshlynn said in Japanese " Otōsan, okāsan wa daijōbudayo, tsuyoku naranakya ne!" Yunho comes inside the waiting room and hugs Shohei...

Inside the room...

Crystal slipped into coma and the doctor is monitoring her from time to time but as he went to get his paperwork for her family to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter