First

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a city of California there were people walking down the streets of Los Angeles as we come across a coffee shop not far away as we head inside and we find a girl with her father as they had a "father and daughter" date which is going fine until she saw him on TV and decided to speak about it with her father but while talking he kept shaking his head knowing that she's a softball player not a baseball player...

He kept mentioning that she's the captain of her team and were about to head to the finals and win the championship game... She just sits there looking kind of sad when her father stood up and went too the cashier to pay their coffee... She stands up and heads to him when her father said " hey mind waiting for me in the truck, here's the keys go now!" She takes the keys from him and walks to the truck with her coffee...

She goes outside when she sees him across the street going into the shop where all the bats, gloves, shoes, and all you need for the game as she looks back seeing her father talking for hours with the cashier as she takes the opportunity and walks to the shop... She goes in and was greeted by the cashier as she makes way pretending to search although she has all the softball gear she needs but she comes to the section where all the socks since she had hers washing at home when she picked one but a hand stopped her from choosing it...

She looks at the hand and then to his arm and towards his face and stared in his eyes for 4 seconds when he said in Japanese " Sumimasen, okusama, watashi ga saisho ni mitsukemaa!" She said to him in Japanese " Ā,-ka de sentakubutsu ga aru node, kono kutsua wa jibun-yō ni hitsuyōdesu ka!" He was surprised on how her Japanese sounded so fluently as he asked her " Anata wa nihongo o hanasemasu ka?" She said " Hai, nihongo no jugyō o ukemaa!" He was shocked...

He lets go of them and asked her in Japanese" Sore o kau okane wa arimasu ka?!" She nods as she secretly took out her wallet and counts her money and said to him in Japanese " 2-Ko kau no ni jūbun'na-ryō ga aru!" He takes one and said " Jā, watashi ni mo kattekudasai!" She nods slowly as they head to the cashier and said " that'll be $22 even!" She takes out her $50 dollar bill and hands it to him as the cashier said " here's $28 dollars back thank you!" She grabs the bag and hands him the socks...

She comes out of the store when her father comes and asks " where the hell you've been young lady?" She said " I went to get socks!" Her father said " oh but you have some at home!" She said " they are washing!" Her father sighs as they walk to the truck and got in as she sees him leaving in his car... She kept looking out the window the whole way as they come home as she gets off her mother was in the doorway as she said " .... they need a baseball player since one of the Angeles players got hurt!" She asked " who?" Her mother said " Fletcher!" She nods...

She turns on the TV as she sees that the Angeles player Fletcher had a serious injury resultin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter