CHAPTER NINE

In Love With You

[CHAPTER 9]

 

 

You and YooRin finally had the chance to meet, the next day you went out with her. You went to your favorite ice cream parlor and talked there.

“WHAT?!” YooRin exclaimed.

You told her about your parents telling you to date someone named, Kim Jaejoong.

“I don’t know though… I think it’s not going to work out.” You said.

“Yah.. you haven’t even started yet. So what is this Kim Jaejoong like?” YooRin asked, intrigued.

“He is… good-looking, he seems okay…” You said, unsure yourself.

“I want to see him. He is the heir of Kim Corps, right? That’s big!”

You sighed.

“You should thank your parents.” YooRin laughed. “So… did anything happen yet?”

“Nothing is happening YooRin-ah… we don’t even talk..” You said.

“What?... Why?”

“I don’t know… I think he doesn’t like me…”

“He is blind then.” YooRin stated. You looked at your friend.

“He can’t see how pretty and perfect you are.” She continued.

“You’re saying that because you’re my friend. I think he likes smart, professional girls.” You said, remembering how close Jaejoong and HeeJoo are.

“Yah.. don’t down yourself, you are pretty, smart and professional. Guys were all over you when we were in the States, but you rejected them all.” She laughed.

You smiled at the thought of rejecting those guys back then, but now you’re problematic because of Kim Jaejoong.

“Just do it. You said you were friends with this Jaejoong guy, then just be friends with him.” YooRin started scooping her ice cream.

“It’s just that… I can’t seem to find the right words to talk to him.. I think he’s not that approachable like the other guys.” You said and started eating your ice cream too.

“Just talk to him like how you talk with Yoochun. So, there are more guys?” She asked, amused.

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi and Yoochun are different. DBSK, you know.. Yoochun’s friends.”

“You call him Kim Jaejoong-ssi?” YooRin laughed. “I thought you guys are friends.”

“We are friends…. I think.” You answered.

“Why are you laughing?” You asked.

“Nothing. So.. do you like him?”

“No… I don’t know him that well yet to like him..”

“But you liked Yoochun at once when we met him..”

“Because Yoochun is….”

“Nice.. I know.” YooRin finished your sentence for you. You smiled.

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi is nice too. I just need to know him more.” You said.

YooRin sighed when she finished her ice cream and soon you finished too.

“So when are you going to introduce me to this Kim Jaejoong?” She suddenly asked.

“I don’t know… wait i’m going to buy ice cream for Yoochun too.” You said and went to the counter.

After that you went to Kim Corps. because you know Yoochun is there.

“Why do you need to buy something for Yoochun?” YooRin asked when she followed you to the elevators.

“Because I promised him. Oh… you have to see the lavender fields, it’s very beautiful there.” You said.

After a few minutes you arrived at the floor and was greeted by your brother.

“What are you doing here?” Minho asked.

“Hi oppa!” You and YooRin both said.

“Hi.” Minho greeted back. “And what is your purpose here?” He asked.

“Park Yoochun’s ice cream delivery.” You said holding the medium sized chocolate ice cream container.

“What? For Yoochun only?” Junsu asked.

“I think he can share.” You said.

“And who is this?” Changmin asked when he saw YooRin. You introduced YooRin to them.

“Thanks YoonJi-ah.” Yoochun said when you gave him his ice cream.

Jaejoong got out of his office and scratched his head in frustration, he sighed.

“What are you guys doing? We should be working right now.” He said.

“Take a break Jae!” Yunho said.

“Hyung.. YoonJi-ah and her friend are here.” Changmin blurted.

Jaejoong was yet again… surprised to see you there. “Oh..hi..” He looked at you. You smiled.

“He is adorable, why didn’t you tell me he looks this good?” YooRin whispered to you.

You chuckled. “Kim Jaejoong-ssi looks tired.” You were amused, he was staring at you, he had his eyeglasses on and his hair was messy and it was your first time seeing him like this. “Such a kid!” You said in your head.

“He had been working for hours now.” Yoochun said. “Jae, we have ice cream. It’s your favorite, right? YoonJi brought it.”

“Th-thank you..” Jaejoong said. You smiled approached him and reached inside your bag.

“This is for you.” You handed him a pack of peppermint candies, Jaejoong looked at it and took it.

“What for…” Jaejoong was surprised.

“It’s my favorite candy but I’m giving it to you. It gives you energy.”

“Thank you..” He didn’t know what else to say.

“You should share with them, okay? Fighting!” You said. Jaejoong just stared at you.

“We should leave now, bye oppas!” You said and YooRin waved at them.

“Go home early.” Minho reminded you. “Okay, bye oppa.” You hugged him before you left with YooRin.

The boys finished the ice cream when JaeRin and HeeJoo arrived.

“So what did we miss?” JaeRin asked.  “Nothing much.” Minho said. 

“Wow! Ice cream!” JaeRin exclaimed when he saw the container.

“No more..” Changmin said. “Ugh.. unfair!” JaeRin whined.

“I’ll buy for you later, okay?” Minho said to his girlfriend. “Okay!” JaeRin replied, happily.

HeeJoo caught Jaejoong smiling at himself. “What is up with that guy?” She asked JaeRin. JaeRin looked at his brother.

“Oh, YoonJi and her friend came and brought the ice cream.” Junsu said.

“Oh.. I see..”

JaeRin approached her brother with an amused expression. “So, what is up with you?” She asked.

“What?” Jaejoong asked, puzzled.

“Dork! Why is your hair like that?” JaeRin said, laughing.

“Why?” Jaejoong touched his hair and realized that it was messy. “Oh…”

“Guys, don’t you think my brother is adorable?” JaeRin said to their friends. They laughed.

“He is!” HeeJoo said.

“Oh, what’s that?” JaeRin asked when she noticed the pack Jaejoong’s holding.

“It’s peppermint candy, YoonJi-ssi said it gives you energy, she gave it to me.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh…really?” JaeRin smirked at her brother.

“Yes really.” Jaejoong replied and went back to his office.

 Jaejoong chuckled at himself and fixed his hair. He placed the candy pack on his desk and plopped himself on his swivel chair, he got his phone and decided to text you.

 

To: YoonJi-ssi

Hi… thank you :D

Fr: KIM JAEJOONG

 

You were already in your house when you received Jaejoong’s text, you smiled and texted him back.

 

To: Jaejoong-ssi

Hi! ^^ You’re welcome.

Yay, you’re not ignoring me anymore..

Fr: LEE YOONJI

 

Jaejoong chuckled and you and him exchanged messages for the rest of the afternoon.

 

JJ: Sorry… I didn’t mean to ignore you.. and why did you think that?

YOU: Because you were not talking to me..

JJ: I’m sorry… I just didn’t know what to say…

YOU: It’s okay ^^ I was not talking to you either haha, we’re even.

JJ: Can I just call you YoonJi from now on?

 

You laughed at his silliness.

 

YOU: Of course! I’ll call you Jaejoong then.

JJ: Okay.

 

Satisfied with his answer you didn’t text back, afraid that you might be disturbing his work. You were happy because at that moment you felt that you and Jaejoong actually got closer. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys! i am sorry for the late update OTL

the story is just starting guys ^^ 

it might be confusing, so if you have questions, don't hesistate to ask me. ^^

comments? 

thank you!!! <3