CHAPTER ONE

In Love With You

[CHAPTER 1]

-START-

 

“Finish packing?”

“Yes! You?” You said.

“All done. We’re finally going back home.”

You laughed. “I am so excited!”

“Me too!!” Your best friend, YooRin exclaimed. “I will miss the U.S. though.” She sighed. “Yeah..”

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. “Come in.” You said.

“Mr. Park Yoochun is here to see you.” A maid said, with a smile on her face. You blushed, while YooRin stifled a giggle. “I’ll see him in a minute.” You replied. The maid left, and YooRin could not help it anymore, she laughed. “Hey, you’re blushing!” She teased.

“I am not!” You turned away. “Yes you are! But why is he here? He gets to see you in the university every day, and he visits you every weekend, seriously YoonJi-ah what is your relationship? We just met him in the university, we share only one class with him and I know we’re all Koreans but how come you guys are… you know… very close? Like childhood friends?” YooRin bombarded you with questions.

“We are friends YooRin-ah.” You stated. “Just friends?” She eyed you suspiciously.

“Yes ‘just friends’. And besides Park Yoochun is… nice.” You said.

“Nice?” YooRin gave you a playful smile.

“Yes nice, now I shall go see him. Do you want to see him too?”

“Okay sure, why not?”

------------------------------------------

“You can sit and wait here Park Yoochun-ssi, she will be down in a minute.” The maid said, as she led him to the living room. Yoochun smiled and thanked her.

“Uhmm… what are those doing there?” Yoochun asked, when he saw the luggage and bags resting at the foot of the stairs. “Oh she didn’t tell you yet? Miss YoonJi and her friend YooRin-ssi will be leaving tomorrow, they’re going back to Korea.”

“Really?”

“Yes, please wait here for a while.” The maid left to do her work.

Yoochun ran his eyes around the house; the estate is indeed beautiful and grand. You lived in the U.S. with YooRin for 3 years to take up business, you met Yoochun in your university and you soon because friends with him. Yoochun as you said, is nice and friendly.

“They’re leaving tomorrow?” Yoochun thought.

 

“Hi Yoochun-ah!” YooRin said as she appeared in front of him.

“Hi YooRin-ah.. where’s---“

“There.” YooRin pointed at you, who was dumping another bag near the stairs. “Hi.” You greeted.

“Hi.” Yoochun smiled. That smile he always give to you whenever you guys see each other in all the three years, that smile you love and got easily used to. You smiled back and sat on the couch beside him.

“What are you doing here?” You asked. YooRin faked a cough and sat on the chair across the couch.

“Uhm… uh yeah… I heard from the maid that you guys are leaving tomorrow…” Yoochun said.

“Uh yeah… we are, my father called the other day, he told me to go back and just take my course in Korea since I only have a few months left before I finish. I’m sorry for telling you this only now.”

You expected him to be sad and disappointed, but to your surprise Yoochun was smiling. “Why?” You asked.

“Shall we go home together then?”

“Huh?”

“What do you mean? Are you going home too?” YooRin asked.

“Actually I came here today to tell you guys that I’m leaving for Korea tomorrow, I came to say goodbye, but I guess we can just go together?” Yoochun said.

“Really?” You asked.

“Yeah, I finished my courses; I should go home and work in our company now.”

“I see, so…” You glanced at YooRin. “Oh don’t worry I’m okay, and didn’t you say that Yoochun is nice? So yeah I’m totally cool with it” YooRin said.

Yoochun looked at you, confused. You looked away hiding your flushed face, you wanted to shout at YooRin for saying too much.

“Uhm.. she meant that it’s okay if we go home together.” You said.

Yoochun smiled. “That’s great! I shall reserve three seats in the plane then.”

“Thank you Yoochun-ah.”

“So… I’m nice huh?” Yoochun said. Your face turned red once again.

“Yeah, she said you’re very nice Yoochun-ah.” YooRin said with a giggle.

“Because he is!” You exclaimed. You pouted as they teased you. “Awww… you’re so cute!” Yoochun pinched your cheek and your face turned red…again. You touched your cheeks and turned away. Yoochun chuckled at how cute you are. It suddenly became silent, you looked out the window to the garden, thinking of how much you will miss the place. Yoochun stared at you, admiring your beauty. “She is beautiful, I noticed it before, but she looks even more beautiful now.” He smiled as he felt his heart race. YooRin was grinning, staring at you and Yoochun. Until…

“Uhm…” A maid entered the room. You turned and caught Yoochun staring at you, Yoochun looked away. “Yes?” YooRin asked. “Lunch is ready, you guys must be starving.” The maid said. “Yeah, thank you.” You said. “Let’s go eat!” YooRin dashed to the dining area.

You stood up to follow YooRin when your fingertips accidentally brushed against Yoochun’s skin. You stared at each other for a minute… “Uhm… let’s go.” You said, quickly following YooRin. Yoochun chuckled and followed you.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! \o/

there~ as promised, chapter 1 ^^

i hope you guys liked it :D

Please don't hesistate to give comments, and subscribe.

Thanks guys~ wait for the next chapter ^^