CHAPTER THREE

In Love With You

[CHAPTER 3]

 

 

Just a few more minutes and you will be home, you can’t sit still anymore, with a wide smile on your face, happiness and excitement filled you.

Yoochun chuckled. “Are you that happy?” He asked.

“Yes! Why? You’re not? After being separated from your family and friends for three long years and you know that they will be there waiting to see you and pick you up in the airport. The thought that you will be able to see their faces again and be able to hug them. You’re not excited? At all?”

You looked at Yoochun with your adorable, wide eyes, Yoochun laughed. You just looked at him.

“Of course I’m excited. Who wouldn’t be? And I miss everyone too.” Yoochun said. You smiled at him.

“You’re so cute you know that?”

“Thank you.” You whispered as you turned to YooRin, who was sitting at your other side, sleeping.

“YoonJi-ah?” Yoochun whispered. You turned back to him, waiting for him to continue.

“Let’s keep in touch okay? I know you’ll be busy and I will be busy, but let’s stay close okay?” He smiled.

You smiled back, glad that you heard that from him. “Of course! Thanks Yoochun-ah.”  You said.

Yoochun gave you a smile and closed his eyes, happy of your answer.

You felt warmth inside of you. “That smile again, I will never get tired of it.” You sighed in content and leaned back on your seat.

 

Meanwhile…

5 boys and a girl sat around a small rectangular table in a big, neat office. The girl sighed as she ran her eyes around the table. One was asleep, the other was busy eating, another one was playing a game in his laptop, another one was distracted by his phone, checking it every minute, as if expecting for a very important call, and the last guy was reading papers but it was clear that he was confused.

The only girl sighed again, “So, what shall we do about this?” She finally asked.

No one spoke, acting like she wasn’t there at all. She had it… she slammed her fists on the table..

“HELLO! I am here talking and I asked you guys a question!” She raged.

The guy who was asleep suddenly sat up with a frown on his face. The guy who was eating looked up from his food, now staring at the beautiful girl in front. The guy playing earlier, now too shocked from the sudden rage forgot about his game. But the other guy just checked his phone for the nth time, and the other continued to read the papers.

“What now?!” The girl demanded.

“Noona, relax…” Junsu said, rubbing his eyes which were blurry from his sleep.

“Yeah noona, at least let me finish my food.” Changmin said eating again.

“Noona, don’t do that again, you might break the table.” Yunho cracked a joke, but the woman just glared at him.

“What shall we do about this Kim Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong looked up from the papers and said, “I’m figuring it out, okay?”

“Just figuring it out? We should start doing something! The proposal for this project is due the day after tomorrow, if we don’t prepare something, we are dead. Do you guys understand that?” The girl sat on the couch.

Jaejoong took his glasses off and sighed. “Don’t worry noona, we will do something.”

“Hyung, you should wear glasses more often, you look good with them.” Changmin said.

“Thanks Changmin-ah.” Jaejoong replied.

“Mr. Lee Minho, do you want to suggest something?” The girl is now standing with crosses arms in front of the guy whose eyes are glued to his phone.

Minho (your brother) looked up and met eyes with the girl. “Jae-Rin -ah.” Minho said, pausing for one second at each syllable. The girl in front of him (Jaejoong’s older sister) blushed like crazy and turned away.

“You’re so cute!” Minho teased.

“Why do you have to say it like that?”JaeRin whined.

“Because I want to.”

“Darn you guys are so cute, but please don’t act all sweet in here, we’re working.” Junsu blurted.

“Working? Weren’t you sleeping?” Minho shot back.

They all laughed. “You’re just jealous.” Minho continued, sticking his tongue out at Junsu.

Changmin sighed as he stood up and walked to the trash bin to throw his finished food.

“Minho hyung is so lucky to have a very beautiful and smart girlfriend like JaeRin noona.” He said.

JaeRin smiled. “If he can only be productive right now and come up with something instead of staring at his phone all the time.” She said, giving Minho a look.

“Yeah Minho hyung, I noticed, are you waiting for a call or something? Yunho asked.

Minho just smiled; JaeRin and the others were getting suspicious. Then, Minho’s phone suddenly buzzed, he quickly grabbed it and read the message, his face lit up. He jumped from his seat, but JaeRin grabbed his arm, stopping him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” She asked.

“I’ll tell you later, I have to go somewhere and it’s important.” Minho answered.

“More important than this meeting?”

Minho nodded. “It’s urgent.”

“Okay…” JaeRin let go of his arm.

“I’ll see you later.” Minho gave her a swift kiss on the forehead. He waved bye at the boys and dashed out of the room.

JaeRin sighed as she sat on a chair. “You guys better stay here.” She told the boys.

“Of course noona!” Yunho said.

“I wonder where Minho hyung is going.. he seems very happy and excited about it.” Junsu said.

“Did you guys forget? He mentioned yesterday that his sister is coming home from the U.S. today, and that reminds me, Yoochun too.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh right! Yoochun hyung! Shall we go see him in the airport?” Changmin asked.

“But…” Yunho glanced at JaeRin. “Will that be okay?” He asked.

JaeRin sighed. “Fine…”

“YAY!” Junsu exclaimed. “I miss Yoochunnie.”

“We all do!” Changmin said.

“The plane must have landed by now.. let’s go.” Jaejoong said, standing up from his seat.

The guys left. YooRin was left alone, she sighed.

“Their precious friendship for more than a decade already.” She chuckled.

“They will never be separated.” She said, talking to no one in particular.

“I can finally meet Minho’s sister.” She smiled and started fixing the papers on the table.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Airport-

“Finally!! We are home!!” YooRin squealed as she hugged you. You laughed and hugged her back.

Yoochun came with a pushcart and your bags in it. “Thanks Yoochun-ah.” You said.

“No problem. So who will pick you guys up?”

“My brother will come for us, how about you?”

“Oh, I don’t know who’s picking me up.” Yoochun laughed. Then his phone vibrated.

He smiled as he read the text...

To: Yoochunnie

CHUNNIE-AH~!!!

We’ll be there to pick you up, just wait a little okay?

We can’t wait to see you!!!

Fr: JUNSU

Yoochun laughed. “My friends just texted me, I think they’ll be picking me up.”

YooRin suddenly gasped. You turned to her. “What?” You asked. “Look, that guy… isn’t that..” YooRin said pointing to someone.

You and Yoochun looked to where she was pointing….

“OPPA!!!” You exclaimed. The guy came running towards your direction.

“My dongsaeng (younger sister/sibling)!!” Minho picked you up and twirled you around.

“Oppa! Put me down. Oh gosh! I missed you so much!” You hugged him tight as he put you down.

“I missed you too princess! So much! You have no idea.” Minho said hugging you back just as tight.

“Hi Minho-oppa.” YooRin said. “It’s been a while.”

“YooRin-ah! Yeah I missed you too!” Minho said, giving YooRin a hug too.

Yoochun smiled at the scene.

“Hi Yoochun-ah.” Minho gave him a hug too.

“3 years, Minho-hyung.” Yoochun said.

YooRin’s eyes widened at the scene in front of her. You too were confused. They were acting like they have known each other for a very long time already.

“So, you met my sister huh… I am not surprised; I know you guys attend the same university.” Minho said.

“Yeah.. I am glad I met her, hyung.” Yoochun said, glancing at you.

You are too surprised to say something, you were confused and curious…

“How do they know each other?” 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

^________________^

how was it? 

thank you for subscribing ^^ comments?