CHAPTER NINETEEN

In Love With You

hi guys... there will be an author's note at the end, because i feel the need to explain myself. i was gone for a long time OTL

anyways read the chapter first! ^_________^ HAPPY READING MY LOVELY READERS! 

[CHAPTER 19] 

 

 

“I swear that Jung HeeJoo definitely has feelings for Kim Jaejoong.” YooRin said.

“You really think so?” You asked.

“I know so. It’s one-sided, poor HeeJoo-ssi.”

“How did you even know that?”

“I just know.”

“You know what, you watch too man dramas.”

“Fine, don’t believe me.”

You shrugged and just continued eating your cake. Then the other guys joined you and YooRin together with your brother and JaeRin. Yunho just received a text from his sister saying that she left first. Jaejoong appeared and sat on the chair beside you. He seems to be in deep thought.

“Did they talk?... Did HeeJoo confess?!” Yunho said in his head.

“Where were you Jae?” JaeRin asked his brother, but he seemed not to hear it.

“Jaejoong!” Junsu exclaimed.

“What?”

But then they all turned their heads to the stage as Jaejoong’s father started giving the last speech before they end the party.

 

----------------

It was almost midnight when you arrived home, you changed into your pajamas but you’re still not at ease. You still haven’t heard from Yoochun and you’re worried so you decided to call him, not caring what time it is. You just hoped he’ll pick up.

Yoochun picked up after the third ring. “Hello?”

“Yoochun-ah, it’s me.”

“Hi YoonJi-ah… sorry I’ve been sleeping so I just saw your text.”

“Sorry for calling you at his time.”

“It’s okay. How was the party? Did you have fun?”

“Yeah.. it was great. But you left so early..”

“You should be sleeping though. It’s late.” Yoochun said with a laugh.

“I was worried so I called you first. You sound different.. Are you okay? Are you sick?”

“Oh, you noticed? I’m fine, it’s just a cold.”

“Did you take medicine already?”

“Yeah I did. Thank you and I’m sorry for leaving without telling you and for making you worry… you were kinda busy… you know…”

“I’m sorry..”

“Why are you sorry?” Yoochun chuckled weakly.

“Oh Yoochun! I know how to dance now, next time can we dance too?”

Yoochun laughed. “Sure! Then I can judge if Jaejoong taught you well.”

“Jaejoong was a good teacher.” You laughed too.

“Aaaah… I think I feel better now. Your laugh is really something.”

You chuckled. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine, you worry too much. This is nothing.”

“You always make me worry… get well soon okay? I will go to bed now.”

“Thank you YoonJi-ah. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight!”

Yoochun was staring up the ceiling, how can he go back to sleep when thoughts of you keep running in his head.

Is it too late? Am I too late? Why now? Why do I have to fall in love with her now? Why didn’t I fall in love with her before? Why does she have to be so caring… it’s not helping me get rid of my feelings at all… yes I love it when she cares for me, but I… I have to stop liking her… but I can’t… I can’t do it.. I like her so much now…

He saw the texts his friends sent him…

Yunho: Dude! Jaejoong said he likes YoonJi already. You missed it all! But what happened? You okay?

Junsu: CHUNNIE!!! JAEJOONG AND YOONJI HAPPENED! Yeah I know I cannot believe it either!!! XD What happened to you by the     way? I heard you were sick…

Changmin: Hyung… i have mixed emotions right now… the others probably told you already…

What chance do I have? Will YoonJi ever see me as more than a friend? Why am I like this?... I’m being stupid this is not me at all.. I should just be happy for them. Yes I am happy for Jaejoong… but it hurts.

------------

Jaejoong could not sleep either; the thoughts in his head won’t let him.

I finally realized I like YoonJi…

But why… why now… why do I have to be confused again.. HeeJoo said she likes me.. I just don’t understand… Since when? Why didn’t she tell me before? Have I been ignoring her?... That was the first time I’ve seen her cry like that… it was painful… I hate it when I see the people I care for crying. Was she keeping everything inside her for so long already? … Did I hurt her that much? …

But… I am sure.. no.. I am more than sure I like YoonJi now… It’s what my heart is telling me…

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

heyy~ guys! O/

FIRST OF ALL, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR UPDATING SO LATE. I AM SORRY. I'M REALLY SORRY

SECOND, THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR ME. AND FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT FOR THIS STORY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

THIRD, I FINALLY UPDATED. YES 3 CHAPTERS. I HOPE I DID NOT DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS... I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

FOURTH, LET ME EXPLAIN OTL i disappeared because i was busy... i was attending review school, so i had little time to write... then, i went on a trip with my family ... so i was not able to update.... and guys did you know that i typed all these chapters in my phone haha yes because when we were on a trip, i had no chance to use the laptop, so yeah and it took me a while to transfer it to my laptop and i still edited the chapters so, it really took me a long time to post up the chapters. 

FIFTH, School started again for me... so, i will have little time to write again, i'll be very busy with school, it's my last year of high school and there will be many things to deal with, but i will try my best to write and update ASAP. 

 

SIXTH, THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME ALL THIS TIME. I HOPE THE STORY IS NOT BORING ^__^

SEVENTH, DON'T HESITATE TO DROP A COMMENT. IT GIVES ME DETERMINATION! <3

LASTLY, I LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELY READERS WITH ALL MY HEART, MIND, AND SOUL! ^______^ 

                                                              

PLEASE WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE! 

~OHMYJAE