CHAPTER ELEVEN

In Love With You

[CHAPTER 11]

 

 

 

“So how was it???!” JaeRin immediately asked Jaejoong when he saw Jaejoong entered the front doors of their mansion.

“How was your first date? Wonderful experience right? Tell me everything that happened. In complete details! Now.”

Jaejoong sighed. “It was okay… it was fun.” Jaejoong said.

“You sound boring… what happened?”

“I never knew it would be this fun noona!” Jaejoong said, now smiling like a kid.

“See! I told you the experience is great!”

Jaejoong nodded. “I’ll tell you everything later, let me change first.” Jaejoong said and went to his room upstairs.

Jaejoong changed into comfortable clothes, and then he remembered the picture. He got his phone and looked at it, he smiled. “I should send her a copy, she must have proof too.” Jaejoong said chuckling.

You were telling your brother of what happened to your day with Jaejoong when you received Jaejoong’s message.

 

To: YoonJi

Hi. You need this too. This is our proof that we actually went on our first date? Haha.

Have a good night. ^^

[PICTURE]

Fr: JAEJOONG

 

You laughed.

“What’s that?” Minho asked.

“Oh oppa! Look! My first picture with Jaejoong.” You gave your phone to your brother.

“You guys look good together. If you work this out, you will be known as the cutest couple in the world, you know that?” Your brother said with an amused smile on his face.

“Really oppa?... But.. I…”

“Don’t worry, you’re just friends right? I’m just saying.”

You smiled at your brother.

“Was it fun with Jae?” He asked.

“Yes oppa! Jaejoong is a fun person.” You said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Monday came too soon, you were back at the university with YooRin and just one more month and you will finish your courses. The boys were busy too, together with your brother, JaeRin and HeeJoo. They were planning on their new project in Jeju, a new Landmark. A theme park, hotel and resort, a shopping mall, they want it all in one. This has to be the biggest project they’ve collaborated in to make true.

After hours of working, they took a break.

“Oppa… what do you want?” A disturbed voice was heard.

They all turned their heads to Minho, who was busy calling you in his phone and he didn’t know it was on speaker.

“Yah.. I’m just checking up on you, what is up?” Minho asked.

“I’m in class okay! I’m busy, go away!” You said with a groan.

The guys laughed. They continued listening to you and your brother’s conversation.

“You lie to me.” Minho teased.

“I no lie to you!” You said.

 “Yah.. what are you up to? Talk to me.”

“Please oppa… I’m studying! GO WORK. NOW!” You shouted at the phone.

“We’re on break.” Minho said.

“You’re on break so you disturb me?” You groaned.

Minho laughed. “What are you doing?”

“I’m studying.”

“Oh really? Where’s YooRin?”

“She’s sleeping, we’re waiting for the next class, and I have to study, so please go away oppa.” You said, nicely.

Minho laughed again.

“Why are you laughing?” You whined.

“Because you are too cute.”

“I know that okay!” You said. Then you heard some guys laughing at the other line.

“Oppa… why do I hear guys laughing there?” You asked.

“Oh…I didn’t know my phone was on speaker so my friends can hear you right now.” Minho said.

“What? Ugh! Oppa, I hate you..” You said.

“You hate me now?”

“Yes! So much! Go away.”

“Oh I know you love me. Okay, fighting! I love you!”

“I hate you. Bye.”

Minho laughed. “I love teasing her, isn’t my sister cute?” He said when he turned back to his friends.

“She is adorable!” JaeRin said. “Right Jae?” She looked at Jaejoong who just nodded with an amused smile on his face.

“Oh, YoonJi told me last Saturday was so fun.” Minho said.

“Yeah Jaejoong said so too.” JaeRin said.

“Why? What happened?” Yunho asked.

“You never told your friends Jae?” JaeRin asked. “No..” Jaejoong said.

“What hyung?” Changmin asked.

“Oh… Jaejoongie is keeping secrets from us…” Yoochun said.

“What is it?” Junsu asked in curiosity.

“Tell them Jae, you have nothing to lose.” Minho said.

“I never planned on telling you guys about this, but I guess I have no choice now.” Jaejoong started.

"What is it Jae?” HeeJoo asked.

“I’m just going to say this once. My parents and YoonJi’s parents arranged us to date, but since we’re just friends, we’re just hanging out.” Jaejoong said.

Everyone froze on their seats except Jaejoong and the two other people in the room who knew.

And after a few minutes they all regained their senses.

“KIM JAEJOONG!” Yunho exclaimed.

“What…” Changmin said, still confused.

“Yah… what do you mean by that Jae?” Junsu asked.

Yoochun just started at Jaejoong, wide-eyed, shocked filled him and HeeJoo too.

Minho and JaeRin explained everything to their friends since Jaejoong doesn’t know how to say it, and finally they understood.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong, I’m your cousin but you never told me!” Junsu said, punching Jaejoong’s arm.

“Yeah hyung… you’re so unfair… you have a girl now..” Changmin said.

“We’re just friends okay… she’s not my girl or anything..” Jaejoong said.

“But still Jae! You and YoonJi are dating… how dare you keep this secret from us.” Yunho said.

“We’re not dating, we’re hanging out.” Jaejoong replied.

“That’s kinda the same though.. a guy and a girl hanging out alone is a date. You don’t even know this.” Minho said with a laugh.

“Jae… you’re so lucky you know that? YoonJi is really beautiful. You should thank you parents.” Yoochun said.

Jaejoong sighed.

“So… you’re not official yet right? You said you’re just friends with her?” Junsu asked.

“Yes.” Jaejoong replied shortly.

“But your parents wishes you to be engaged with her… do you want that?” HeeJoo suddenly asked.

Jaejoong was caught off guard with her question. All the heads turned to Jaejoong’s direction, waiting for his answer.

“I… I don’t know…and I’m not thinking of that. We’re not even official yet, therefore we’re not officially dating, and we’re just friends.” Jaejoong said.

“Enough with the questions okay…” Jaejoong added.

“Jaejoong hyung, a guy like you who barely hangs out with your guy friends, is finally going out of his shell and hanging out with a girl named Lee YoonJi, whom you just met and was appointed by your parents as your potential fiancé.” Changmin’s smartness got to them again, this guy is never afraid to say anything. And everybody agreed to him.

“I like how she’s breaking into you, Jaejoong.” Yunho said.

“You finally have a life now Kim Jaejoong.” Yoochun said. They laughed.

“We should celebrate!” Junsu exclaimed.

“To celebrate Jaejoong finally having a life!” JaeRin said. They laughed again.

“I second that.” Minho said.

Jaejoong laughed at his friends. “Earlier you guys freaked out because of what you heard, but now you want to celebrate.” He said.

“Of course Jae! This is an important happening in your life!” Junsu said.

“I’m sorry, I cannot join in your celebration.” HeeJoo blurted.

“Awww… why?” Changmin whined.

“Are you okay?” Yunho asked his sister. (A/N: Remember that HeeJoo and Yunho are siblings here. ^^)

“Yeah I’m fine. I just remembered that I have a meeting later so I can’t join you guys, sorry maybe next time.” HeeJoo said.

“Oh… that’s okay! But next time okay?” Junsu said.

HeeJoo nodded. “I should go now.” She said.

“You’re leaving?” Jaejoong asked, worried at his friend.

“Yeah.. I still have things to do. Bye guys, have fun!” HeeJoo immediately left after that.

After a while they continued working again with a lighter and brighter atmosphere, everyone is happy for Jaejoong.

“I thought she buried all her feelings for Jaejoong already, but I guess they’re still there, she’s just keeping it deep inside… She has loved Jaejoong for so long, but she’s too afraid to tell him. And now that she knows about Jaejoong and YoonJi it shocked her so much. It shocked everyone, but she absorbed much of the blow. I’m worried… does she really still love Jaejoong?” Yunho wondered by himself, worried for his sister.

Changmin nudged Yunho, breaking Yunho’s thoughts. “Hyung… what are you thinking about?” He asked the older man.

“No.. nothing.” Yunho replied.

“Okay… if you say so.” Changmin said.

“Yah.. guys let’s finish this faster so that we can celebrate tonight.” Junsu said.

“And Jae… you are not getting away this time, you will come with us no matter what.” Yoochun said giving Jaejoong threat looks.

Jaejoong just shook his head and chuckled.

“I’m happy for Jae… he’s my friend and it’s just right for him to start doing other things other than work. But… why do I feel like something had been taken away from me? Why do I feel heavy inside? When he told us that he and YoonJi are dating or hanging out, why do I feel like I had been stabbed in the chest?... Maybe because I have been friends with YoonJi for a very long time already… I’m happy for them… I am… I know I am… so I should stop confusing myself.” Yoochun talked in his head.

“Yah! Yoochun-ah! What are you doing staring into space? Nothing will be done if you’re like that.” Junsu scolded him.

Yoochun chuckled. “I’m sorry boss, forgive me… I’m going to work now.” He teased.

“Shut up.” Junsu said.

They laughed again.

Jaejoong was focusing on work now when a smiling picture of you appeared in his head. Jaejoong leaned back on his swivel chair.

“Lee YoonJi really reminds me of that girl.. I wonder where that girl is now, I never had the chance to meet her again and I don’t know her name. Meeting her that summer is one of my most precious memories. How I wish I know her name… how I wish I meet her again.”  

Jaejoong smiled when he recalled his memory of that summer when he was just a 5-year old kid. When he met that cute, smiling little girl with pigtails, wearing a white dress, when he met his angel. The best summer of his life he can say. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!

there an update haha~ ^^

did you guys like it? 

i will post the next chapter soon 

COMMENTS AND READERS ARE LOVED <3