CHAPTER EIGHT

In Love With You

[CHAPTER EIGHT]

 

 

You got excited when Yoochun called you and told you that he wants to spend the next day with you because he misses hanging out with you. Of course you agreed.

“I heard you had lunch with the boys today.” Minho said when he saw you in the living room.

“Hi oppa, yes and they were so fun.” You said. “Oh, Jung HeeJoo-ssi was there too oppa, do you know her?”

“Oh, yeah I know her, she’s Yunho’s sister. She’ll be working with us for the project.”

“Oh, I see. They seem pretty tight.”

“They are. Anything exciting happened today?” He asked as he sat on the couch beside you.

“Nothing really.” You answered. “Oppa, how can I help Jaejoong if he doesn’t talk to me?” You suddenly asked.

“He doesn’t talk to you?”

You shook your head no. “He said it’s okay to be friends but how are we friends if we don’t even talk?”

“Then talk to him first…” Minho said. You pouted. “I’ll try then.” You said.

“Oh and oppa, I’m going out with Yoochun tomorrow.” You said.

“Why?”

“We’re just hanging out.”

“Oh okay… you guys seem pretty close…”

“He was like a brother to me when we were in the States for three years and he’s really nice oppa.”

“I know Ji-ah.. just take care okay?”

“Of course!”

“When are you going back to the university with YooRin?” He asked.

“I think next week.”

“Okay, I’m going to my room. Call me if it’s time to eat.”

“Okay oppa!”

------------------------------------------------

“So what do you need help for?” JaeRin asked when she entered Jaejoong’s room.

Jaejoong was sitting at his desk and doing nothing.

“I can’t believe this day would come that you are actually asking for my help… so what is this about Jae?”

“Noona…” But Jaejoong didn’t continue, he was hesitating for a little. JaeRin sighed.

“Let me guess… is this about…”

“Noona…” Jaejoong spoke again. “Just tell me already!” JaeRin said.

“How should I approach Lee YoonJi-ssi?” …

JaeRin blinked at his brother, and then she laughed. Jaejoong frowned. “Forget it.” Jaejoong said.

“Yah.. Jae… are you serious? And you’re asking me for help?” She laughed again.

Jaejoong sighed. “It’s fine… forget it.”

“Awww my brother is so cute… so, what do you want to do?”

“That’s why I’m asking for help, because I don’t know.. why do I have to do this anyway…” Jaejoong rested his head on his desk. “Why do they have to interfere with my life?” Jaejoong said talking about his parents. JaeRin stifled another laugh and cleared .

“You know… it’s really hard for you because you have no experience right? That’s why take this opportunity to have the experience, what if this doesn’t work out, it doesn’t matter right? All you have to do is go with the flow Jae… just do what the parents want.”

“I know noona..”

“So… do you have any friend that is a girl?”

“HeeJoo..”

“Only?”

Jaejoong looked at his sister.. “What do you expect?”

“Right… so how do you talk with her?”

“Just like how I talk with my other friends.”

“Right… you should do that with YoonJi-ah.” Her sister said.

“But…”

“You should try.. just go with the flow. And aren’t you guys friends? That’s a good start.”

“Thanks noona, I know what to do now..”

“And what is that?”

“Go with the flow.” Jaejoong replied. JaeRin smiled. “Let’s just see if you fall or not…” She said.

“What do you mean?” Jaejoong asked. JaeRin just smirked at him. “Are we done talking?”

“I think so.. thanks.”

“You’re welcome Jae, just talk to me if you have problems like these again in the future, it’s really fun teasing you.”

“Shut up noona.” Jaejoong said. “Goodnight! Oh, by the way… you should also get rid of the formalities.” JaeRin said and left.

“Okay…goodnight..”

Jaejoong got his phone and walked to his bed. He was debating with himself if he should text you or not. But he decided not to… he doesn’t even know what the message should contain… he tossed his phone to the bed and walked back to his desk to finish a couple of more papers before going to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

The next day… you went to the company to see Yoochun, instead of him picking you up. It was 1 PM when you arrived there and you received a text from Yoochun saying that he’s going to pick you up, but you replied saying that you’re in the company already. He replied by texting you the floor where he is on. You went in the elevator, you laughed at yourself. “What are we even going to do today?” You said. Then the elevator stopped, you noticed that it was not yet your floor. A pretty lady entered and met eyes with you.

“Oh, Lee YoonJi-ssi, we meet again.” You realized that it was HeeJoo, DBSK’s friend.

“Hi Jung HeeJoo-ssi.” You greeted.

“Do you have business with Kim Corps.?” She asked.

“Uhm.. I’m here to see someone.”

“Ahh..”

Then you saw your reflection in the shiny, golden elevator doors, then you looked at HeeJoo’s.

“She’s really beautiful… I am nothing..” You thought. HeeJoo noticed you staring at the reflections and she smiled.

“Are you still in university YoonJi-ssi?” She suddenly asked.

“Ah.. yes I am.”

“Ah, so that’s why.. I miss being a student.” She sighed. “You’re lucky you can still wear clothes like that… I miss it actually.” She said.

“Why?”

“Smart, business clothes are just so…” She sighed again. “I just got used to it.” She said. You laughed.

“They look really good on you, you’re pretty HeeJoo-ssi.” You said. She smiled at you. “Thanks, you too.”

The elevator stopped again. You sighed when you realized it’s not your floor yet.

Kim Jaejoong appeared on the other side, he was surprised to see you there. Then he entered.

“Hi Jae!” HeeJoo was the first to speak. “Hi.” Jaejoong said. Then he looked at you. You smiled at him. But Jaejoong was too surprised to smile back.

He wanted to say hi to you too, but HeeJoo started talking about the project they will be working on, and he talked with HeeJoo instead.

And finally it was your floor, you went out immediately, then you noticed that Jaejoong and HeeJoo went out too, and they were still talking. You walked to where Yoochun’s office is.

“Okay.. let’s just talk about this with the others, thanks HeeJoo-ah.” Jaejoong said.

“No problem, I’ll be in the office.” She said and left.

Jaejoong saw you enter Yoochun’s office. “What is she up to?” He asked himself.

“I told you I’ll be picking you up.” Yoochun said.

“It’s okay, I’m here now. Where are we going?” You asked.

“Somewhere, I want to show you something..” Yoochun said. “Hmm.. okay!”

“Yoochun-ah! You’re so unfair!” Junsu exclaimed when he barged inside Yoochun’s office.

“What? Why?”

“Why are you taking the afternoon off? Where are you and YoonJi going? Can I come too?” Junsu asked.

Yoochun laughed. “No you can’t.” He said. “Hi Junsu-ssi.” You greeted him.

“Junsu… just Junsu.” He said. “Okay… Junsu-ah…” You laughed.

He patted your head. “Good girl, have fun with Yoochun okay?”

“Okay!”

Junsu glared at Yoochun and left. Yoochun laughed. “I’m sorry, he’s crazy.” He said and you laughed.

“But where are we going exactly?” You asked, becoming impatient and curious.

“Just somewhere.” Yoochun said. “I should change my clothes, wait here.” He said and went into another room in his office.

“Wow this office is huge.” You said and you sat on the couch.

A few minutes later Yoochun went out in his casual clothes. “Do I look good?” He asked.

You held up your two thumbs up and smiled. “But why did you change your clothes?”

“Because I don’t want to walk around in work clothes. Should we go now?” You nodded.

You and Yoochun went out his office and saw Jaejoong standing there.

“Jae! What are you doing there?” Yoochun asked.

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong asked back.

“We’re going out for a while. If someone finds me, tell them I stayed home, okay?” Yoochun said.

“Oh… uhm.. okay.. have fun..” Jaejoong said.

“Okay, see you later Jae.” You and Yoochun left.

“Why can’t you just talk to her Kim Jaejoong?” Jaejoong asked himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yoochun started driving to your destination while you just looked outside the window and looked at the people and cars.

“Why is he not talking to me? Did I do something that made him ignore me?” You thought.

“Hey… what are you thinking about?” Yoochun asked.

“Nothing..” You smiled at him.

Soon you realized that you can’t see buildings and cars anymore, all you can see are trees and nature.

“Where are we going?” You asked again.

“We’ll be there soon.” He replied.

You pouted. “I’m bored..”

“Tell me how you met Jaejoong.” Yoochun said. “Oh yeah.. well we just met during that dinner meeting my parents arranged with his parents.” You said.

“Oh..”

You didn’t tell him about the engagement thing, it won’t happen yet anyways. And the dating thing, it seems like it’s impossible to happen when you’re not even talking to each other.

“Yoochun-ah… have you dated before?” You asked.

“I go to the blind dates my mother arranges for me, but a real date.. no, why?”

“I’m just curious. How ‘bout the other guys?”

“Yeah they’ve all dated before, except Jae of course.”

“Really? I see.”

“How about you? Have you dated before?” He asked you this time.

“No…”

Yoochun laughed. “You’re so cute!” He blurted. You looked at him and smiled. “Are we there yet?” You asked. Then you gasped when you saw what’s outside the window.

“Wow…” That’s all you can say at that moment.

Yoochun parked the car under a tree. “We’re here.” He said. You looked at him with a surprised expression. He smiled and he unbuckled his seatbelt. He got out of the car and went to your side. You slowly unbuckled your seatbelt. Yoochun opened the car door for you and you stepped out.

“Yoochun-ah…it’s beautiful.” You said. Then you realized you were standing on a small hill overlooking the beautiful scenery in front of you, a lavender field. You breathed the fresh air, you can smell the scent of the lavender. “Wow this is amazing.” You said.

“I promised you remember? When we were in the States, I told you once… that I’m going to bring you here.” Yoochun said. You smiled. “I remember, thank you Yoochun-ah.” He smiled back.

“It’s so beautiful!! Can we go down there?” You asked eagerly.

“Of course.”

You and Yoochun walked in the field. “Thank you Yoochun-ah.. for bringing me here.” You said.

“I promised.” Yoochun said. He picked a flower and gave it to you. You gladly took it in your hands.

“Wow! Is that an Empress Tree?” You ran to where the tree is. Yoochun followed behind.

“How did you know?” He asked. “I know many things you know.” You laughed. “It’s beautiful.” You commented. You looked around and saw that there were many more trees.

Yoochun looked at you, he was glad he made you this happy.

“How should I thank you?” You asked. “What for? You don’t have to.” Yoochun said.

“But I want to.” You insisted.

“Buy me ice cream when we get back then”

“Okay!”

You spent the whole afternoon just like that… Yoochun fell asleep lying down on the field of lavender and you didn’t want to wake him up just yet. You searched for your notebook in your bag and started drawing. You were focusing really well on your subject, Yoochun, who was sleeping like a child. You drew the nature around you too, from the lavenders to the trees. You finished, you looked at your drawing and you giggled. You drew a kid instead of Yoochun because you fail so much in drawing Yoochun’s face.

“Are you done?” Yoochun suddenly talked. You gasped in shock. “Yah! Don’t scare me like that!” You exclaimed.

“What were you drawing? Were you drawing me?” Yoochun sat up and looked at your notebook, but you kept it from him.

“Yah.. let me see..” He begged. “No, it’s not good.” You protested. “I doubt! Just let me look at it.” You gave up and let him look at what you drew. Yoochun laughed.

“Why are you laughing?... Is it that bad?”

“I’m laughing because it’s really good, what bad are you talking about?”

“You just don’t want to upset me, that’s why you’re saying that.”

“No, I’m serious. Your skills are amazing! Why are you even thinking about business when you can do other things that you enjoy?”

You smiled. “It’s just a hobby.” You said. Yoochun smiled at you. And you remember that smile, the smile that always makes you blush and you did. You grabbed your notebook from him and kept it in your bag. “Aww Lee YoonJi is so cute.” Yoochun teased.

“You know… you’ve been telling me that ever since..”

“Because it’s true!”

“Thank you…” You said.

You and Yoochun started walking back to the car. “It’s really beautiful here, thank you Yoochun-ah..” You said. “We’ll surely go back here..” Yoochun said. You nodded.

“YoonJi-ah… I’m older than you, but you never call me oppa.” Yoochun blurted, pouting playfully at you.

“Do you want me to call you that? Yoochun-oppa?”

Yoochun blushed like mad. “No.. just call me Yoochun… no more oppa.” He said.

“Oh.. okay…” You chuckled.

“I really hope I can be close to Jaejoong too, like how close I am to Yoochun.” You thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! I POSTED TWO CHAPTERS TODAY ^^

I WILL BE WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE, AND IT WILL BE UP SOON :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY READERS...

SO,, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

MANY MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING YOUR WAY...

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! <3