CHAPTER FOURTEEN

In Love With You

[CHAPTER 14]

 

 

Few days passed and you and the guys never met, you were too busy completing your requirements because you will be leaving the university with YooRIn soon and they were too busy working on their important project. You barely see your brother at home even Yoochun was too busy to even call you, that’s why you were shocked one day, the morning of your birthday….

Lee Minho barged into your room and plopped himself beside you on your bed. You groaned.

“Oppa…”

“Good morning princess!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

You turned to your brother and smiled. “Thanks oppa, I thought you forgot.”

Your brother threw you a look. “How can I forget?! You’re my sister!”

“You were just too busy these past few days…” You said.

“Even though I’m busy, I’ll always be here for you, okay? Always remember that. Happy birthday Ji-ah.”

Your brother pecked your forehead and you smiled.

“I love you oppa.”

“I love you too Ji-ah.”

“Thank you oppa.”

“Let’s go eat breakfast. Mom and dad left early… uhm… they’re doing something very important…”

“Oh…”

You were sad that your parents were not there to greet you but what you saw in the living room amazed you.. there in front of you are flowers, many of them in different kinds and colors. You gasped.

“Wow..” You whispered in awe.

“Who brought these?” Minho asked the maids arranging the baskets on the floor.

“A man came and dropped these off, sir. And everything is so fresh and beautiful.” A maid answered.

“He said it’s from Mr. Park. Ooooohh our young miss has a suitor.” Another maid said, teasing you.

“What a beautiful surprise for your birthday Ji-ah.” Your brother said then he started helping the maids arranging the flowers.

You were still amazed at the baskets of flowers resting on the floor. “There are a lot it’s beautiful.” You said.

“It came with a note.” The maid said, giving you a card.

You read it and a soft laugh escaped your mouth.

“So, who are these from?” Your brother asked.

“Yoochun..” You replied.

“Yoochun… Park Yoochun?”

You nodded laughing again, you read the note again.

 

To: YOONJI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE YOONJI!

Hi! Good Morning! Do you like my surprise?

I know you love them ^^

I’m sorry I cannot give them to you personally, I wanted to but I can’t.

I’m on my way to Jeju with the guys, we’ll be visiting the site there… I’m sorry…

Let’s meet when I come back okay?

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Take care always and Have an awesome day!

-YC

 

“He knows I love flowers.” You said, and then you got the vase on the floor and started arranging the flowers too. You smelled them and smiled.

“Are you happy?” Your brother suddenly asked.

“Yes oppa.” You replied.

“You and Yoochun…. you guys seem pretty tight…”

You laughed. “We are, he’s like a brother to me. He’s really good to me oppa.” You said.

“I know… but… I’ve been wondering about this… what if you know… Yoochun actually likes you?” You brother said, cautiously.

You tilted your head to the side. “What are you talking about oppa?” You asked, confused.

“Nevermind.” Minho smiled and patted your head. “Maybe I’m just thinking too much. They’re just close that’s why Yoochunnie sent my sister flowers.” He thought.

“Oh young miss, I think we can plant this in the garden.” A mad said pointing at a basket or pretty pink flowers.

“That’s great! Can we plant them now?” You said.

Your brother chuckled, “Yah.. we haven’t eaten breakfast yet and you’re still in your pajamas and now you’re saying you want to plant these in the garden now?” He said.

“Don’t worry, we’ll just do it for you.” The maid said.

“Okay, thanks unnies.” You smiled at them and then they left to the garden.

“I should call Yoochun and thank him.” You said as you ran and disappeared upstairs to your room.

“Yoochun.. what are you… do you like my sister or what? … And Jaejoong.. does he even know that YoonJi’s birthday is today? Well he should know.” Minho talked to himself as he carried the empty baskets to the kitchen.

You tried calling Yoochun but he didn’t pick up you assumed he was busy with work. A maid brought a vase of beautiful, fresh flowers to your room, your favorites which came from Yoochun. You smiled, admiring its beauty. After a while, you went out of your room all dressed.

 

[A/N: The character (you) is wearing what the girl in the poster is wearing okay? You love those kinds of clothes, simple yet attractive. You wear cardigans, blazers and such, jeans and sneakers. But the hat, it’s up to you if you want to imagine yourself with the hat or not. ^^ Now, continue with the story… Happy reading my lovely readers! <3 //.]

 

You saw your brother in the living room, waiting for you.

“Now, it’s time for the biggest surprise.” Minho said.

“Hmmm… I am so excited!” You exclaimed.

“Let’s eat lunch first, mom and dad are waiting.”

“Mom and dad?” You were more excited now.

“Yes, now let’s go.”

Soon you and your brother arrived at an exclusive Korean Traditional Restaurant.

“Wow! I missed the food here! I am so happy mom and dad picked this place.” You said as you got out of the car.

You and your brother entered and you followed the manager who led you to a VIP room. You hugged your mom and dad immediately when you saw them there.

“Happy birthday princess.” Your father greeted you. “Happy birthday honey.” Your mother said kissing your cheek. “Thank you. I love you umma, appa.” You said, hugging them again.

All of your favorites were served; you were amazed by the presentation of the food.

“No seafood, no peanuts.” Your brother said, assuring you. You smiled and started eating.

You had a great time with your family, just eating and chatting like how a real family should. You were so happy, you feel like your day is already complete.

“Aaah, I’m so full.” You said when you went out of the restaurant.

“Now it’s time for the real surprise.” Your father said.

You looked at your parents and brother curiously. “What is it???” You asked.

“You’ll know when you see it.” You brother said, teasing you. You pouted.

“We’ll be going first honey, your brother will take you there.” Your mother said, giving Minho a knowing look.

Minho just nodded. Your parents left in their car.

“Let’s go oppa! I want to see it now!” You said as you quickly got inside his car.

Minho chuckled; he went to the driver’s seat and drove off.

Soon your brother parked his car in front of a white, glass-walled, not too big but not too small building. You also saw your parents’ car parked in front of the building. And you also saw a red car just like YooRin’s but you thought that it was just a coincidence. But now that you thought of YooRin you realized that she didn’t greet you yet, and she was always the first one to call you and shout ‘Happy Birthday’ in your phone, but not this time, you suddenly felt sad at the thought.

“We’re here.” Your brother said.

“Oppa… what is this?” You asked as you got off the car.

“Let’s go inside, they’re waiting.”

You were confused but you just followed your brother inside.

You entered the automatic glass doors and almost had a heart attack…

“SURPRISE!!!” Two girls shouted and popped the mini poppers. Confetti went flying above you and soon they were all over you. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE YOONJI!” The girls shouted again. Your brother laughed beside you.

You turned to look at the girls, the first one you saw was your best friend, YooRin and you hugged her tight. “I knew that red car outside was yours! Thank you YooRin-ah, I was wondering why you didn’t call and greet me this morning, I was getting sad… you’re part of this surprise huh…” You said to her.

YooRin giggled. “Yes! Happy birthday best friend!” She said and she squeezed you.

Then you turned to the other girl, you didn’t expect Jaejoong’s sister to be there, you were so happy and surprised.

“JaeRin-unnie! Thank you!” You hugged her too. She hugged you back, tight.

“Awww… happy birthday YoonJi-ah, I hope we didn’t give you too much shock.” JaeRin said.

You shook your head and laughed.

Your father approached you and he gave you a bouquet of flowers.

“Thank you appa. It’s beautiful.” You took the flowers and hugged you father, then your mother joined in.

“But… why are we here? What’s this appa, umma?” You asked, pulling from the hug.

“You’re leaving the university soon honey, and you will start working in the company soon too.” Your mother started.

“And because of that we know that you will be stressed since you will be a beginner and all that… so… we thought of giving you this… a place for yourself, your own sanctuary.” You father said, talking about the building.

You gasped. “You mean… this building is mine? But… what for… I mean..” You were really confused, why a building?

“We know how much you love art YoonJi-ah.” YooRin said. “Look we even placed some of your works already.” She said, pointing at the back of the hall. You saw three of your paintings pinned on the wall. You were speechless.

“It’s a gallery Ji-ah… your gallery, your very own haven.” Your brother said.

“We know you didn’t expect this.. but it’s all yours.” JaeRin added.

“We’ve been planning this YoonJi-ah, it’s for you. It’s our gift.” Your father said.

“Is this true? Is this… this building really mine? My gallery?” You asked, you started walking around slowly since you were still too shocked.

“Yes honey, this place is yours.” Your mother answered.

You ran back to where your parents are and hugged them, this time, super tight.

“Omo!” Your mother gasped in surprise.

“Thank you appa, umma. Thank you. I love you.” You were crying now because of happiness and contentment, you never expected this.

“We love you too, so much; you’re our precious only daughter.” Your father said.

You pulled from the hug and wiped your tears with the back of your hand.

“Awww, don’t cry.” YooRin said, hugging you. You gladly hugged her back. “You never told me you knew about this.” You said to her. “It is a surprise YoonJi-ah.” Your best friend replied, laughing.

“Oppa, thank you and JaeRin-unnie too.” You squeezed them both and they smiled at you.

“I am the happiest person in this world right now because of you guys.” You said smiling at them.

After a while your brother brought out his other surprise which he prepared himself, your favorite ice cream cake. You squealed in delight. You and YooRin attacked the dessert immediately. Later your parents left, but they assured you that they will back early in time for a family dinner.

“Ji-ah… we have to leave too.” Your brother said.

“Awww...why?” You asked.

“We have to go to Jeju and follow the guys, we have to do some planning and there will be a meeting later.” Minho said.

“Oh, it’s okay I know you need to go there. My day is complete already thank you for everything.” You said.

“Happy birthday again YoonJi-ah.” JaeRin said and then she kissed your cheek.

“Thank you unnie, take care!”

“Bye Ji-ah, see you later!” Minho and JaeRin left.

Now it’s time for bestfriends quality time. You ate the rest of the ice cream cake with YooRin and you talked about random stuffs all afternoon.

“I bet Jaejoong doesn’t even know that today’s YoonJi’s day.” JaeRin sighed when they settled in Minho’s car.

Minho chuckled. “I am not going to be surprised about that.” He said.

“But he should know at least, right? But it’s Jae, my brother, what do we expect.” 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally i updated OTL

sorry for the very late update guys T__T

i was out of town for a couple of days and it was hard to find wifi or internet...

i hope i didn't disappoint you guys too much haha ^^

thank you for your support :) 

readers and comments are loved ^^

i love you too, silent readers ^__^ 

next chapter will be up soon~