CHAPTER FOUR

In Love With You

[CHAPTER 4]

 

 

“You guys know each other?” YooRin blurted.

“We’re friends.” Your brother replied.

“Oppa, you never told me…” You said.

“You never asked. And we never talked about Yoochun before. But now you know each other, isn’t that great! I don’t have to introduce you guys to each other anymore.”

Yoochun laughed. “We’ve been friends for a long time already. You meet many people in the business world you know. And we work together with YJ Group, that’s how I met Minho-hyung.” He said.

“You work with my father’s company? How come you never told me?” You asked.

“Well, my father’s company not me, and we never talked about it before.” Yoochun said.

“Oh right Yoochun, the boys are stuck with JaeRin, I don’t think they can come here.” Minho said.

“They just texted me, they’re on their way.” Yoochun replied.

“Park Yoochun-ssi?” A man in his mid 40’s approached. “Ahjusshi! How have you been?” Yoochun asked.

“I am okay, still alive.” The man laughed. “Are you here to pick me up?” Yoochun asked.

“Yes, Mr. President instructed me to, your parents are waiting in the mansion now.” The man said.

“Oh, I see.” Yoochun smiled. He felt his phone vibrated in his pocket, he got it and read the text.

 

To: Yoochun-hyung

We are stuck in traffic hyung…

Wait for a while..

Fr: CHANGMIN

 

Yoochun texted him back, saying they don’t need to come anymore…

 

To: Changmin             

Oh.. that’s okay, no need to come for me.. Ahjusshi came to pick me up.

I’ll be at the mansion, my parents are waiting.

I’ll call you guys later and let’s meet. ^^

Fr: YOOCHUN

 

“I think I should go.” Yoochun said to you, YooRin and Minho.

“Oh okay, we have a lot of catching up to do, call me later okay?” Minho told him.

“Of course! I’m meeting the boys too.” Yoochun said. “I’ll call you too.” He said to you.

You nodded. “Bye, see you later.” You said.

“Bye YooRin-ah.”

“Bye Yoochun-ah.”

“I’ll call you later hyung. Bye.” Yoochun left.

“I can’t believe he knows Minho-oppa.” YooRin said.

Minho chuckled. “Let’s go?”

“Yes! Let’s go home! I can’t wait to see mom and dad!” You said, all excited again.

“I should go too my mom is waiting near the exit. See you later YoonJi-ah! Bye oppa!” YooRin said.

“Bye YooRin-ah.”

You and Minho headed to where your home is. Your heart was pounding because of excitement, you almost cried during the ride, and finally you are home.

------------------------------------------------------------

“UMMA!!!” You screamed, the moment you entered the front doors.

“Oh my! YoonJi-ah!! My daughter is here!” Your mother rushed to you and hugged you tight.

You brother laughed as he entered the house carrying some of your bags and the butler following behind carrying the rest of the things.

“Umma! I missed you so much. Where is dad?”

“We missed you too honey. Your dad...”

“Omo! My princess is here!” Your father said as he came in from the kitchen.

“APPA!!!” You ran to him and hugged him tight.

Your father laughed. “Yah, I can’t breathe.”

“I missed you so much..” You were close to tears when you spoke.

“Awww, my baby girl… don’t cry..” You father said, patting your back.

Soon your mother and father joined the hug, a perfect reunion… finally you let your tears out.

“Shh.. don’t cry honey.” You mom said.

“I missed you… so much.”

“Us too Ji-ah.” Your brother said. “You have no idea..”

Soon you stopped crying and you and your family sat in the living room and you started telling them stories, they were happy, you were happy, no more than happy, you are finally home, it feels like heaven to you. You were laughing with your family again.

“Hahahaha! You’re so silly Ji-ah!” Minho said. (A/N: Your brother calls you Ji, it’s your nickname ^^)

Your father was holding his stomach which hurts from laughing after you told them a very funny experience when you were in America.

“Oh! We can continue this while eating right? I prepared so much food!” Your mother said.

“Yay! Mom’s cooking! I really missed it! I want to eat now!” You said.

“I know honey wait I will ask the maids to set it up.” You mom left to the kitchen.

Later you were eating like you haven’t eaten in ages. Minho laughed at you. While your appa and umma just watched you, happily, they haven’t touched their food, already satisfied just seeing you like that.

“Slow down you monster, the food is not going to run away from you.” Your brother said, laughing when he saw you pulling a bowl of food to your direction.

“Shut up oppa, I’m hungry. Just eat!” You said without looking at him and just concentrating on your food.

“Let her be Minho-ah.” Your mother laughed. “Isn’t she cute like that?”

“I missed seeing my daughter like that.” Your dad said.

You smiled at them, then you realized they have not eaten anything yet.

“Appa, umma, you have to eat too. Am I the only one eating?” You said.

“We’d love to eat Ji-ah, but we’re saving our food for you, just in case you want more.” Your brother teased.

“Whatever oppa! No food for you then.” You stuck your tongue at him. “Umma, appa, eat.”

They laughed and started eating, and soon you continued telling them stories again.

After a while, your father left to go to the company, your brother left to see JaeRin, you told him to introduce her to you soon and he agreed. You and your mom had a mom-and-daughter special time for the rest of the day.

---------------------------------------------------

Yoochun went to Kim Corps. after receiving a call from Junsu telling him that they were there.

“HYUNG!!” Changmin was the first one to see him, he jumped from his seat and hugged the other man, tight.

“Yoochun-ah!” Yunho rushed and joined the hug.

“YOOCHUNNIE!!!” Junsu exclaimed. “Finally, Yoochun-ah.” Jaejoong laughed and they hugged each other.

“”Hey guys. How is everything?” Yoochun asked, when they finally settled down.

“Everything is great now because you’re finally here.” Junsu said.

“Aww, Junsu I missed you.” Yoochun said.

“Junsu only?” Changmin pouted.

“All of you, of course.” Yoochun laughed.

“Eeww, dude I told you before, don’t pout.. never.” Junsu said to Changmin.

Changmin glared at Junsu, who went behind Yunho to hide.

Yoochun laughed. “I missed a lot huh… so Changmin is the hyung now?”

Yunho and Jaejoong laughed. “Nothing much changed actually.” Yunho said.

“Hyungs… I miss you guys.” Yoochun said to them. “We missed you too Yoochun-ah.” Jaejoong said.

JaeRin and Minho appeared in the room.

“Really? She wants to meet me soon?”

“Yeah, she said as soon as possible. So, when are you free?” Minho asked.

“Now?” JaeRin laughed. “I can’t wait to see her. Is she going to that dinner meeting with my family?”

“I guess so.. yeah she’s coming.” Minho said.

“Yay! Then I can see her there. It’s tomorrow night right?”

“Yes.”

“Hi boys!” JaeRin greeted them. “Oh! Yoochun-ah! You’re here! It’s been a while.” She hugged him.

“Yeah noona, how are you?” Yoochun asked.

“I’m fine! You? You look more handsome now.” JaeRin pinched his cheeks.

“I’m okay, and thanks.” Yoochun laughed.

“Minho-hyung, how is YoonJi?” Yoochun asked.

“Oh she’s fine, she ate like she didn’t eat in ages and even though she’s tired, she managed to tell me many stories.” Minho laughed. “You want to see her? She must be sleeping now though.”

“No.. uh, I’ll just call her later.” Yoochun said.

“You know Minho’s sister?” JaeRin asked.

“Minho-hyung’s sister?” Junsu asked.

“Yeah.. we met in the States, we attended the same university.” Yoochun answered.

“Oh.. is she beautiful? Nice? Or what? Tell me something about her.” JaeRin demanded.

“She is beautiful and nice, she’s just a simple girl, you’ll like her if you meet her noona.” Yoochun said.

“I can’t wait!!” JaeRin exclaimed.

“Can we meet her too??” Yunho asked.

“Yeah, is she single?” Junsu blurted.

“Maybe I can court her?” Changmin said.

“Yes of course you can meet her too, and yes she is single, but you can’t court her.” Minho said, giving them looks.

Jaejoong laughed at his silly friends. “Seems like an interesting girl.” He said.

Junsu gasped. “Changmin-ah, did you hear what Jaejoong-hyung said?...”

“Hyung, we must be dreaming, right?” Changmin said.

“Jaejoong-ah… did you just say that..” Yunho was unable to continue his words.

“Jae… our Jaejoong is finally interested in a girl…” JaeRin said, looking at her brother.

“Interested in my sister?” Minho was shocked too.

Jaejoong laughed at their faces. “I didn’t say that I am interested. It’s just strange that Minho-hyung is so protective of her.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh..” Junsu sighed.

“And we all thought you’re finally interested in a girl, Jaejoong-hyung.” Changmin said.

“When you meet her, you will be more interested.” Yoochun blurted, with a smile on his face.

“Yah Chunnie, do you like her?” Yunho asked.

They all turned to him, waiting for his answer, but then Yoochun just laughed.

“Of course I like her, but... only as a friend.” He answered.

“Thank God.” Minho sighed in relief. They all laughed.

Yoochun started telling them stories of his experiences there, he told them how he met you, how you and him became friends, and many more things. They were all happy and they had the best bonding moment after 3 years.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! thank you guys ^^

the next chapter will be up soon :D

comments?

Thank you <3