CHAPTER THIRTEEN

In Love With You

[CHAPTER 13]

 

 

The next morning you received a call from Jaejoong’s mother, surprised that she’s asking you to go their house. You went there immediately.

“Good Morning Auntie.” You greeted the beautiful woman sitting in the living room.

“Hi YoonJi-ah.” Jaejoong’s mother approached you and gave you a squeeze.

“Nice to see you Auntie, but why did you ask me to go here?” You asked politely as she led you on the couch.

“Oh, I just want to see you. It’s been a while. You look very beautiful as ever YoonJi-ah. Tsk! That Kim Jaejoong left very early again today.”

You laughed softly. “Thank you Auntie and it’s okay.” You replied.

“So, how was your day with my son? Was he boring?” She asked.

“No, it was fun, Jaejoong is a fun person Auntie.” You answered, honestly.

“Oh that’s great then! I am glad.”

You smiled.

“Oh right actually I have to ask you for a favor, if that’s alright?” Jaejoong’s mother said.

“Of course, anything. What is it Auntie?”

“Can you go to Kim Corps and hand these files over to Jaejoong. He left it and it’s important for today. He needs it.” Mrs. Kim said, handing you a folder.

“Oh sure.” You smiled and took the folder.

“Thank you YoonJi-ah. If he’s not in his office, just ask for his secretary or just place it on his desk, okay?”

“Okay Auntie. I’ll be going now.” You said, standing up.

“Thank you YoonJi-ah, nice to see you.”

------------------------------------------------------

You told your driver to go to Kim Corps. Soon you arrived there. The employees recognized you as the YJ Group’s heiress and they greeted you. You smiled at them and quickly made your way to the elevators.

Jaejoong’s secretary was not on her table. “Where is the secretary?” You wondered. You noticed that the other secretaries were not there too. “Maybe they’re in a meeting.”

You decided to just go to Jaejoong’s office. You knocked but no response came, so you just entered.

“I am not invading privacy right? I’m just going to put this on his desk.” You said to yourself.

Then you saw Jung HeeJoo sitting comfortably on the couch.

“Hi YoonJi-ssi.” She greeted when she saw you entered, though she was confused why you were there.

“Uhm… hi…” You said. “She’s waiting here? … She’s a really close friend then…” You thought.

“Oh.. Jaejoong and the other guys went to a meeting, what brings you here?” She asked.

“I was told to give this to Jaejoong. But since he’s not here I’ll just put this here.” You said, walking to Jaejoong’s desk.

“Do you want to wait for Jae? He’s going to be back soon.” HeeJoo said.

“No… I don’t want to disturb him.” You replied.

“You’re not disturbing him or anyone.” She smiled. “I heard that you and Jae are… arranged to date.” She blurted.

“He told you?”

“Yeah… he told us.” You noticed the change in HeeJoo’s voice.

“Do you want something to drink HeeJoo-ssi?” You asked.

“That would be great, thanks YoonJi-ah. And just call me HeeJoo from now on, we’re friends now right?”

You smiled. “Okay. What do you want to drink?”

“Iced coffee is fine.”

“Okay, wait here.” You said and exited Jaejoong’s office.

“She seems nice… too pretty and innocent, Jaejoong will like her in no time.” HeeJoo said to herself, sadness clear in her voice.

After a few minutes Jaejoong entered the office.

“HeeJoo-ah, great that you’re here.” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah, how did the meeting go?”

“Good.” Jaejoong replied. Then he noticed the folder on his desk. “Who brought this?” He asked.

“Oh, Lee YoonJi came and she placed that there.” HeeJoo answered.

“Oh… did she leave already?” Jaejoong asked.

HeeJoo didn’t reply, she wondered where you were and her iced coffee.

You returned to the floor where the five offices are and you saw that the secretaries are back.

“Hi unnie.” You greeted Jaejoong’s secretary. “Is Jaejoong already inside?” You asked.

The secretary smiled politely. “Yes.” She replied.

You walked to the office door and knocked.

“Who’s that?” Jaejoong asked as he made his way to the door.

“YoonJi-ah… come in…”

You smiled. “I’m sorry it took a while to get your coffee.” You said to HeeJoo.

“It’s okay, thank you.” HeeJoo said.

Still with the drink in your hand you made your way to HeeJoo when you suddenly tripped on a chair’s foot, clueless that it was there and also because you were not looking.

“Uhm.. YoonJi-ah…-“ Jaejoong was about to say something but he rushed to you. He held your arm tightly and pulled you, saving you from the fall… but unfortunately…

The iced coffee spilled, staining Jaejoong’s plain white dress shirt. You gasped in shock, dropping the now empty cup of iced coffee. Jaejoong slowly lets go of your arm and looked at his now brown dress shirt. HeeJoo bolted up and shoved you, she took out a clean handkerchief and started cleaning off the stain.

“Yah! Are you blind?! Look at what you did!” HeeJoo exploded and this took you by surprise.

You were still dumbfounded. You were shocked at what happened too, and HeeJoo shouted at you, this you did not expect.

Jaejoong took the cloth from HeeJoo’s hands and wiped off the stain himself, but it’s not working.

“What are you still standing there for?!” HeeJoo shouted again.

Jaejoong looked at you, expressionless. You looked down. “I’m so sorry..” You whispered. You didn’t know why, but you were close to tears, you were never shouted at before by someone you barely know and earlier you thought she was actually nice and friendly.

“Go get a new dress shirt it’s there in that room.” HeeJoo said, calmer, pointing at a door at the left side of the office.

“No.. I’ll get it myself.” Jaejoong said, disappearing into the room.

You thought he was mad, and you were guilty. “I’m really sorry… I didn’t mean to…” You said, your voice wavering.

“What’s done is done! Look, now you made a mess.” HeeJoo said. She was mad and irritated at you.

“I’m sorry.” You repeated, looking down, you stopped your tears.

Jaejoong went out with a new, clean dress shirt, he was trying to put the necktie when HeeJoo took it from him. “Let me.”

“Thanks.” Jaejoong said. He glanced at you.

“I’m sorry I caused trouble… I’m a failure and I’m stupid, I’m really sorry Kim Jaejoong-ssi. I’m sorry Jung HeeJoo-ssi, I wasted your coffee. I’m really sorry.” You immediately ran out after that.

Jaejoong instantly felt guilty, he wanted to run after you, but his feet won’t move.

HeeJoo sighed. “She’s so clumsy.” She said.

“You didn’t need to shout at her you know… that was rude.” Jaejoong said putting on his blazer.

“I know… I did wrong too, I don’t know I just exploded…” HeeJoo said, she felt guilty and sad too.

“You have to apologize to her.” Jaejoong said.

“I will… I promise. I’m sorry Jae.”

Jaejoong sighed. “I was not able to thank her for bringing this.” He said picking up the folder from his desk. The accident earlier flashed in his head. “I should have told her it was okay…”

“And she called me Kim Jaejoong-ssi…”

“Maybe she thinks I’m mad at her.” Jaejoong continued to talk to himself.

“I’ll go back later.” HeeJoo said, but Jaejoong seems deaf at the moment so she just left.

Jaejoong grabbed his phone and dialed your number, he decided to call you but you were not picking up. He jumped from his seat when he decided that he should just find you and tell you that it was okay, when his secretary appeared and told him that the investors will be meeting him in 2 minutes.

------------------------------------------------

Yoochun saw you when you ran out of Jaejoong’s office. “What’s wrong?” He wondered, and then he followed you.

“YoonJi-ah!”

You turned around and saw Yoochun coming at your direction.

“Yoochun-ah…”

“Are you okay? I saw you dashing out… what happened?” He asked.

You looked down again. “N-nothing…. I’ll be late for my classes, so I should hurry.” You said, walking again.

“I’ll drive you.” Yoochun said, gripping your wrist gently.

“Fine, thank you.” You smiled.

The ride was silent, you were still guilty and you thought that they were both mad at you. You were also irritated, “Why did she shout at me? We’re not even close yet.” You frowned. “Me and my clumsiness and stupidity.”

Yoochun saw you frowning and he laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” You turned to him.

“Yah… what’s your problem?” He asked. “You’ve been frowning.”

“Nothing, I’m just worried, my first class is going to start soon.” You replied.

“Don’t worry, we’ll arrive soon.” Yoochun assured you. “Why didn’t you tell me?” He suddenly asked.

“About what?” You asked back.

“You and Jaejoong… uh.. Jaejoong told us you know…” 

You realized what he was talking about. “Oh.. yeah… I’m sorry… I should have told you earlier.”

Yoochun laughed. “You don’t have to say sorry for such a small thing. It’s okay. But are you guys really doing it? You know… dating?”

“No.. we’re friends..” You answered.

“Oh. That’s what he told us too.”

Yoochun parked the car. “We’re here.”

You unbuckled your seatbelt. “Thank you Yoochun-ah.”

“You can tell me if something is bothering you, okay?” Yoochun blurted.

You looked at him. He smiled. “You’re too easy to read.” He said. You chuckled. “Okay.”

“Bye.”

---------------------------------------------------------

You checked your phone after class and found 2 messages, one is from your brother telling you to stay there because he’s going to pick you up, and the other from Jaejoong…

 

“YoonJi… I’m sorry.

Can we meet after your classes…

I want to talk to you… please?”

-JAEJOONG

 

“Oh did he do something wrong? Let’s go, tell me where I can find him. I’ll teach him a lesson.” YooRin said, appearing beside you and she had read the message.

You chuckled. “I was the one who did something wrong Rin-ah.” You said.

“What?... What happened?”

“You know me and my clumsiness…” You answered.

“So, are you going to meet him? He’s begging… he said please..” YooRin said, giggling.

You sighed. “But Minho-oppa is picking me up.” You said.

“Just call him then.”

“Okay, I’ll do that. But I should go now, oppa is already here.”

“Okay… I’ll see you tomorrow.”

You walked to where your brother is and YooRin left in her car.

“Hi oppa.” You greeted your brother with a hug.

“Hey. Get in.”

-------------------------------------------------------

That night, you were busy reviewing for your lessons when your phone suddenly rang, surprising you.

You picked it up.

“Hello?”

Jaejoong was pacing around his room, waiting for you to receive his call and when he heard your voice, his heart fluttered and relief washed over him.

“Hello.. YoonJi-ah..”

YOU: Oh.. hi..

JAE: Uhm… about what happened earlier..

YOU: I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to. I’m so stupid. I didn’t see the chair was there.

JAE: No.. you’re not stupid. It was an accident and you don’t have to apologize. It’s okay.

YOU: You’re not mad at me..?

Jaejoong chuckled and you smiled when you heard it.

JAE: No. Why should I be mad? I was just shocked, good thing you didn’t fall.

YOU: Oh.. thank you, I didn’t fall because of you, but because of that I caused trouble.

JAE: Just forget about it. It’s not your fault okay?

YOU: Thank you Jaejoong-ah.

Jaejoong smiled when you called him ‘Jaejoong-ah’… he didn’t know why but he likes it.

JAE: And I apologize for HeeJoo… she exploded and she shouldn’t have done that.. I’m sorry.

YOU: No, it’s okay… she cares for you a lot, so that’s normal.

JAE: That’s true, but still…

YOU: It’s okay, really.. thank you.

JAE: …You’re welcome… oh and thank you for bringing the files to my office, my mom asked you huh.... I’m sorry she even disturbed     you..

You laughed. Jaejoong’s heart fluttered again and he liked the feeling of it.

YOU: It’s okay and Auntie didn’t disturb me. You’re welcome.

JAE: So… yeah… you must be busy studying right now, so…I should hang up now.

YOU: Okay, thank you and goodnight Jaejoong.

JAE: Good luck. Bye… goodnight YoonJi-ah.

Jaejoong smiled at himself.

“I was worried like heck.. I thought she was mad. But it’s all good now.”

Jaejoong was happy and he can finally do his work without worries, he plopped himself on his swivel chair and started reading the reports piled up on his desk with a smile on his face.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY! ^_________^

HAHA! THANK YOU GUYS SO MCUH!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3