CHAPTER SEVEN

In Love With You

[CHAPTER SEVEN]

 

 

“This is our first meeting, I am Jung HeeJoo. Yunho’s sister, I’m their friend. You are? I haven’t seen you before.” The beautiful girl said to you.

You and the others settled at the table at the back of the restaurant.

“I’m Lee YoonJi, nice to meet you Jung HeeJoo-ssi.” You said, smiling at the beautiful lady.

“Oh.. YJ Group’s heiress, am I correct?” She asked. You just nodded. “You don’t look like an heiress though.” She added. She looked at your shoes. “I used to wear those too, but I can’t now..” She said.

At first you didn’t know what she was talking about, but then you realized she was talking about the way you dress. “Oh… I.. I like Converse. And my parents let me wear anything I want, so I guess its fine.” You said.

“Isn’t YoonJi-ssi cute?” Yunho blurted.

“Yeah YoonJi-ssi is really cute.” Junsu said and Changmin agreeing with him.

“Thank you.” You replied. “And she’s pretty too.” Yoochun said. You looked at him and smiled.

“I was about to say that..” Jaejoong thought, but then he didn’t say anything.

“I agree. Lee YoonJi-ssi is really pretty.” HeeJoo said. You smiled.

They started talking about stuffs, you felt out of place and to be honest you didn’t feel like eating anymore. They were talking laughing and eating, even Jaejoong was laughing to his heart’s content. After an hour they finished eating, but they’re still talking like there’s no tomorrow, you wanted to go, but you can’t find the right time to cut into their conversation just to say goodbye.

“Hey…” Yoochun nudged you. “Hi..” You replied.

“HeeJoo is really close to us, she stayed in France for almost 4 years, she just came back today. It’s really been a while, we miss her so much.” Yoochun said.

“Oh..” You said. “Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I can see that you’re curious.”

You laughed. “Thanks.”

“So, how are you? Anything exciting happened yet? Tell me how you met Jae.” Yoochun asked.

“Uhm… I’m fine. I’ll tell you next time, I don’t want to ruin your reunion.”

“You’re not ruining anything. I’m glad you joined us for lunch. You tell me next time, okay?”

“Okay and thank you, I really don’t like eating alone.”

“I know.” Yoochun smiled.

“Do you want dessert?” Yoochun asked. You shook your head. “Oh, I know you want to..” He teased.

“Shut up.” You laughed.

“So what do you want?”

“Nothing…”

“Awww I know you like cakes, what do you want, red velvet or molten chocolate?”

“How did you know my favorites?” You asked, giving him a look.

“Being your friend in the States for three years taught me that.” Yoochun said.

“Oh hyung! I want cake too!” Changmin blurted.

“You are not being asked, idiot!” Junsu shot at him.

“Do you want Tiramisu cake?” Jaejoong asked you. You looked at him, surprised.

“No… it’s okay, I don’t want to eat anymore.” You replied. “I should go now..”

“Are you okay YoonJi-ssi?” HeeJoo asked.

You nodded. “I’m sorry and thank you.” You said. You saw Jaejoong looking at you with a worried expression. But you just left.

You sighed when you exited the place. “I was not supposed to be there.”

You understood nothing of what they were talking about, you felt out of place. But now you have no one to play with you just walked home.

“Was she mad? I think we were ignoring her a little…” Changmin said with a sad tone.

“I wanted to talk to her more…” Junsu said.

Yoochun texted you at once,

To: YoonJi

Where are you going?

Want me to come with you?

Fr: YOOCHUN

A minute later he received a reply…

To: Yoochun

No, I’m okay. I’m just going home.

Have fun! ^^

Fr: YOONJI

Yoochun texted back an “Okay, take care.” before he turned back to his friends.

“YoonJi doesn’t get mad because of simple things don’t worry. She said she’s going home.” Yoochun said to them.

“I noticed that Yoochunnie is very close with YoonJi-ssi…” HeeJoo blurted.

“We are.” Yoochun replied.

“How exactly?” Yunho asked.

“Long story, many things happened you know…” Yoochun said.

“We have lots of time..” Junsu said.

“Tell us!” Changmin demanded.

“I’m curious too.” Jaejoong said.

“Fine…” Yoochun said. Then he started with the story of how he met you…

[FLASHBACK]

It was YooRin’s birthday you went out early to get her flowers, she loves it and she loves surprises. You walked to your favorite flowers shop. Your eyes lit up when you saw the beautiful, fresh flowers that were displayed; you were having a hard time picking the right flowers for YooRin.

You picked a white lily and smelled it, you smiled and put it back to its vase. You roamed around the shop and stopped by the tulips. “White? Pink? Yellow? Or peach?” You asked yourself.

“You can get them all.” A girl said, standing beside you. You smiled at her when you recognized her, the kind and pretty florist.

“Really?” You asked.

“Of course! Do you want me to make a bouquet for you?”

“Yes please, it’s my friend’s birthday today.” You said.

“Oh really? Tell her happy birthday for me, okay? So, which flowers should we use?”

“She loves lilies and tulips.” You said. “Oh, can we make the basket arrangement instead?” You asked.

“That would be wonderful.” The florist said.

You picked the tulips, you picked one for every color, and you got the lilies too. You helped the florist in arranging. You have loved flowers ever since you were a kid, so you learned how to arrange it too.

“A white daffodil in the middle would make it look even prettier.” The florist suggested. You gladly made your way to where the daffodils are and picked the prettiest one. You grabbed a couple of colorful sweet pea flowers and lavenders too.

“Wow, it’s beautiful.” You said, when you finished.

“You have beautiful touches. It was a great help.” The florist replied.

“Thank you, it’s amazing. It’s really pretty, she’ll love this.” You looked at the basket of perfection in front of you.

“That’s great then!” The florist smiled.

You thanked the florist, and paid her, you took the basket in your hands and went out. You were looking at the flowers as you walked. A guy walking towards you was talking in his phone while walking. You were both not focused on your ways and bumped into each other. You gasped. Luckily, the guy has fast reflexes and grabbed your arm before you stumble. And the basket was safe, you sighed.

“I’m so sorry…” You said.

“No, it was my fault. I’m sorry.” The guy said.

“We’re both at fault.” You argued. “And I accept your sorry.”

“I accept your sorry too then.” The guy smiled. “That’s beautiful.” The guy said when he noticed your flowers.

“Yes, thank you.” You smiled. “Oh..” You picked a lavender flower from the basket. “For you.”

The guy (Yoochun) blinked at you. “Why?” He asked.

“My apology gift.” You said, and he took it. “It’s beautiful, you didn’t have to, but thank you.” Yoochun said.

You smiled. Yoochun reached inside his pocket and got a cherry candy. “My apology gift.” He said, handing it to you. You accepted it. “Thank you.”

“We are even now.” Yoochun said. You laughed. Then your phone rang, you picked it up.

“She’s awake? No, she can’t be awake yet, tell her to sleep more.” You said, in Korean. You laughed. “Okay, I’m going back now. Bye.” You kept your phone in your pocket.

The guy was looking at you, surprised. “You’re Korean?” Yoochun asked, in Korean.

“Yes.” You replied. “You too?” You laughed. “No wonder, you do look Asian.” Yoochun said.

“Nice meeting you. It’s really rare meeting Koreans here.” You said. “Nice meeting you too.” Yoochun said.

“Sadly, I have to go now. I hope we meet again somewhere.” You said.

“I hope so too, take care.”

“Bye.” You smiled. “Bye.” He smiled back.  You hurriedly made you way back.

“PARK YOOCHUN!” Somebody shouted from Yoochun’s phone. Yoochun totally forgot about his phone call.

“Junsu-ah.. I’m sorry… what were we talking about again?” Yoochun laughed and continued on his way.

…[PRESENT]

“So if Junsu didn’t call me at that time, me and YoonJi would be strangers right now.” Yoochun said.

“Wow…” Junsu said.

“That’s really cute, so what happened next?” HeeJoo asked.

“Yeah hyung, you haven’t even told her your name yet…” Changmin said.

“What happened?? How did you meet her again?”Yunho asked.

“Tell us, Yoochun-ah.” Jaejoong demanded. Yoochun laughed.

[FLASHBACK]

“We’re late!!” You panicked.

“Yah, relax its okay.” YooRin said. “No, it’s not.” You argued. The bell rang, YooRin gasped.

“Let’s go!” YooRin dragged you. “Yaaah!” You quicken your pace. “Look who’s panicking now!” You said.

“Shut up!” YooRin laughed. You ran to your next class, without noticing the guy coming out from the other room.  You bumped into him… your books fell, your backpack fell, you fell..

YooRin gasped and rushed to you. “Gosh! Are you okay?” You just nodded. “Ow.” You groaned.

“I..I’m so sorry… I… here let me help you.” The guy helped you up. “Thank you, and I’m really sorry.” You said, lowering your head, you were so embarrassed because you bumped into a stranger and because there were many people there and you made a scene. You were about to get your things, when the guy already did. You looked up, surprised.

“Th-thanks.” You stuttered as you took your bag and books from him. “I’m so sorry.” You apologized again.

“You… Didn’t we meet before?” The guy said, looking at you. You looked up and gasped in realization.

“You… you’re that guy! The guy I met the other day… Cherry candy guy!” You exclaimed in shock.

Yoochun laughed. “I’m glad you remember me, I remember you too, flower girl.” He said. You smiled.

“Okay… someone enlighten me please…?” YooRin blurted. You laughed.

“YooRin-ah! He’s the guy I told you about the other day, the day of your birthday.” You said.

“Oh, the Korean guy…” YooRin said. “Hi.” Yoochun said.

“I can’t believe I met you again. You’re a university student too?”

“Yes and I am late.” Yoochun said. “We are too!” You laughed.

“So, what’s your name?” YooRin asked, ignoring the fact that you’re late.

“Are you guys joining this class or not?” The professor in the room called for three’s attention.

“So.. we are in the same class…” Yoochun said.

After hours of boring lecture you learned his name and you guys became friends.

“Park Yoochun-ssi A.K.A Cherry candy guy is cute!” YooRin said, as you guys were walking to her car.

“He is nice.” You said as you got into her car.

“Oh really?” Your friend teased. You smiled and started checking your phone when a text from your new friend came.

To: YoonJi-ssi

Hi! I’m really glad we saw each other again.

Take care always Lee YoonJi-ssi.

Fr: PARK YOOCHUN

You laughed a little and YooRin threw you a curious face. Then you texted him back..

To: Yoochun-ssi

I’m really glad too. ^^ You too! See you tomorrow Park Yoochun-ssi.

Fr: LEE YOONJI

[BACK TO PRESENT]

That’s how it started… you became close to him easily, you learned that he is taking his final courses while you are just taking up your major. He usually goes to your house every weekend to teach you and YooRin and help you with your studies. He is a really good friend and you liked him a lot, but only as a dear friend. YooRin could not help herself but tease you all the time though, but you just let it slide and laugh. Yoochun too, he only sees you as a little sister back then… but what about now?...

“Do you like her Yoochun-ah?” HeeJoo asked. Yoochun laughed before he answered, “Of course! She is like a sister to me.”

“Oh I see. That’s really nice.” She said.

“Hyung… you never thought of becoming more than friends with her?” Changmin asked.

“No… why would I?”

“Yoochun-ah, if I were you back then, I would actually court her.. YoonJi-ssi is really pretty. I won’t let it pass.” Junsu said.

“Same with Junsu to be honest.” Yunho said. Yoochun just laughed. “Well, I never thought of that…” He said.

“Why are you like Jaejoong-hyung?” Changmin blurted. They laughed, while Jaejoong was deep in thought.

“Jaejoong-ah…” HeeJoo called him. “What are you thinking about?” She asked.

“Nothing…” Jaejoong replied.

After a few more minutes of talking they left. Jaejoong was thinking about the dating you thing… will he really do it, can he? He doesn’t even know how to start, and what to do… he barely talks to you. He’d been thinking about it like it’s the biggest problem of his life.

He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, then Yoochun went beside him and slung his arm on Jaejoong’s shoulders.

“What is your problem? Tell me.” Yoochun asked.

“Nothing really… I’m just tired..” Jaejoong said. He decided to not tell his friends about how you and him met and about everything else just yet. He wanted to think about it first, and figure out how he’ll actually do the dating thing, since he has no experience or anything.

“Okay… oh by the way… YoonJi told me that you don’t talk much, aren’t you friends with her… talk to her more.” Yoochun said.

“I should… right?” He asked and Yoochun nodded. “Thanks Yoochun-ah..” Jaejoong said.

“It’s been a while since we hang out like this.” Yunho said.

“Yeah.. let’s hang again soon.” Junsu said.

“You will work with us for the project right HeeJoo-ah?” Changmin asked.

“Of course! I’m the best interior planner after all.” HeeJoo replied.

“Thanks HeeJoo-ah.” Jaejoong said. “It’s nothing! I missed working with you guys.” She said.

After that they all left… Jaejoong got into his car and texted someone.

To: JaeRin-noona

Noona, I want you to help me with something. I’ll be home soon.

Fr: Jae

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

/SIGHS/ 

sorry if it was not that good... haha

another update is coming ^^ 

thank you my lovely readers <3

comments?