CHAPTER FIFTEEN

In Love With You

[CHAPTER 15]

 

 

The next day was Saturday you wanted to stay home and rest but you can’t…

“Oppa… I’m going out today. I have to finish my requirements with YooRin.” You said.

“Oh… okay.” Your brother replied, focused on his work.

“You’re working? It’s Saturday oppa..”

“I know… but I have to finish this. The guys should be here soon too.” Minho replied.

“They’re coming over?”

“Yeah… what time will you be back?”

“I don’t know… I’ll just call you oppa.”

“Okay. Take care.”

“You should not overwork.” You sighed and left.

You told your driver to go to the gallery when you received YooRin’s message that she’s already there. That place has become your and YooRin’s hideout.

Minutes after five gorgeous cars appeared in front of the Lee’s mansion, the princes have arrived.

“Hyung!!! This it’s Saturday and we have to work.” Changmin whined.

“We have to make a progress report, that’s all.” Yunho said.

“Yeah… but I’m too lazy…” Junsu said as he plopped himself on the couch.

“Come on guys! Let’s get this over with.” Minho said.

“Minho-hyung… where’s your sister?” Yoochun asked.

“Oh she left, she needs to do something. Oh yeah, she’s been calling you but you never pick up.” Your brother replied.

“Oh.. I never checked my phone since yesterday.” Yoochun said getting his phone from his pocket.

“And what were you thinking sending tons of flowers like that… you think our house is a shop or something?” Minho joked.

Yoochun chuckled. “Did she like it?” He asked.

“Loved. She loved it. Thanks Yoochun-ah.” Minho replied.

“We missed something here… enlighten us.” Yunho said, placing the iPad on the coffee table.

“You guys didn’t know?...” Minho said looking at their confused faces.

“What hyung?” Junsu spoke.

“It was YoonJi’s birthday yesterday.” Yoochun said as he went through the unread messages in his phone and a few of them were from you.

“What?! Hyung, you never told us!” Changmin exclaimed, immediately grabbing his phone, wanting to text you a belated happy birthday message.

“You’re so unfair Yoochun-ah! You never told us!” Junsu said.

“I’m sorry but you never asked.” Yoochun replied with a shrug.

Minho glanced at Jaejoong who has a confused look on his face, as if he’d been slapped.

“You didn’t know either?” Minho asked. Jaejoong looked up and answered, “No…”

“Of course..” Minho said with a shrug.

“How can I not know this… you’re such a failure Kim Jaejoong.” Jaejoong scolded himself.

“So, Jaejoong didn’t know either?” Junsu blurted.

“Jae, how can you not know?” Yunho said, disappointed at his friend.

“I’m sorry… I… never asked her when her birthday is..” Jaejoong replied.

“I should have told you, but it slipped off my mind..” Yoochun said.

“So, what are you going to do now Jaejoong-hyung?” Changmin asked.

“Yeah, you should at least do something.” Yunho said.

“What should I do?” Jaejoong asked them.

Changmin face-palmed himself. Junsu laughed at his cousin.

“Give her something, a gift or anything… what does she like?” Yunho asked.

“Dolphins…” Jaejoong muttered.

His friends cracked up. “Aside from that dummy!” Junsu said.

“And flowers, she like cakes and sweet stuffs...” Jaejoong added.

“Give her something sweet then.” Yoochun said.

“Yeah, since Yoochun already gave her tons of flowers.” Minho said with a chuckle.

“Yeah… but Chun-ah, why did you do that?” Junsu asked in curiosity.

“Because… because she loves it.” Yoochun simply replied. The other guys eyed him suspiciously.

“Is that the only reason? Why do I feel like I’ve been stabbed?... Does Yoochun like YoonJi?.. Why do I feel like this… jealous…?” Jaejoong thought to himself.

“So what are you still sitting there for? Go find her!” Yunho blurted, breaking Jaejoong’s cloud of thoughts.

“Oh… okay.” Jaejoong grabbed his keys and blazer, then he dashed out.

They sighed.

“Yoochun-ah, you should have told us, especially Jae. And Minho-hyung, you never mentioned YoonJi’s birthday.” Junsu said.

“I’m sorry… as I said, it slipped off my mind. And I was hoping that Jaejoong knew.” Yoochun answered.

“How can Jae know… he’s Kim Jaejoong.” Minho said with a laugh.

“Right..” Yunho agreed. Then they all agreed, laughing.

“That guy, he doesn’t even know where my sister is. He didn’t bother to ask and he just went off like that.” Minho said, getting his phone to text Jaejoong your location.

“Where is YoonJi, hyung?” Yoochun asked.

“Why?” Minho asked him back.

“I want to meet her.” Yoochun simply replied.

“Why?” Yunho asked this time.

“I… I just want to… to make up for not being here yesterday during her birthday.” Yoochun simply replied again.

“You know what you’re really suspicious, Yoochun-hyung.” Changmin said, giving Yoochun a look.

“What?.. Why?” Yoochun asked, confused.

“Do you, by any chance, like YoonJi? For even a little? You know not brotherly or friendly like, but… like as in like?” Junsu asked.

“I…” Yoochun didn’t know what to say, but everyone was looking at him, waiting for his answer.

“I… I don’t know…” Yoochun replied, sighing as he sat on the couch beside Junsu.

“Can I even like her? Am I allowed to? She’s a sister to me and I’m only a brother to her.” Yoochun thought.

“So… who’s hungry?” Minho blurted breaking the sudden silence.

“Me!” Junsu and Changmin exclaimed.

“Let’s order pizza.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong stopped over at a famous Cake Shop. He bent over the cake display fridge, confused on what he should pick.

“Which one?” He asked himself.

The girl in the counter approached him. “Do you need help sir?” She asked.

“Uhm.. yes please.” Jaejoong replied.

“How about a special Chocolate Red Velvet for your special someone? That one.” The girl pointed at the display.

“It’s pretty, I’ll take that.” Jaejoong said, smiling.

“Good choice. Your girlfriend will be very happy and she’ll love you even more.” She said to Jaejoong before going to her workstation to box the cake.

“YoonJi is not my girlfriend though..” Jaejoong said, but he was smiling.

“Oh shoot! I don’t even know where she is. Gosh Kim Jaejoong, how stupid can you be?”

He fished his phone from his pocket, discovering Minho’s text, telling him where he can find you. Jaejoong sent a quick thank you reply to your brother.

“It’s ready.” The cake girl said.

“Thank you.” Jaejoong paid and he left.

He smiled at himself as he carefully placed the cake box on the passenger seat. Then he drove.

“I’m so sorry for being late YoonJi-ah.”

He was disappointed at himself however he was happy that he can at least do something for you.

---------------------------------------------------------

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh I’m so tired.” YooRin exclaimed as she laid flat on the floor.

You laughed. “I’m tired too, but we have to finish this.” You said.

“Rest for a while, the floor is very comfy.”

You and YooRin were in your gallery. Just imagine. The place is still almost empty, bare white walls except for the three paintings displayed at the back of the hall, a high ceiling, a couch and a coffee table in a corner, and a few pots of nature, flowers and plants. You always love having them around, they make you feel at home relaxed.

“Oh wow , you finished this?” YooRin blurted when she saw your sketch pad on the floor.

You turned to look. “Oh yeah… is it bad? Tell me the truth if it’s bad or what… I won’t get mad or upset.” You said.

It was the drawing of the guy angel. The drawing that made Yoochun all curious before.

“No.. it’s perfect. You need to paint this on a canvas and put it up here. Even though this is just a sketch it’s really good YoonJi-ah, really I am not kidding.” YooRin said, still staring at your drawing in amazement.

“Thanks YooRin-ah, I was thinking of doing that…”

“You should! But, you just finished this now? You started drawing this when we were in the States. I remember Park Yoochun being your inspiration in this one.” YooRin said throwing you a teasing look.

You smiled.

“Yoochun must see this. This is so perfect.”

“I’ll show him then when I finish painting it.” You replied.

“Okay! I’ll go get us some drinks, I’ll be back.” YooRin suddenly left.

You sighed. “It was really hard drawing the face.” You said, smiling at your sketch.

You saw your phone light up on the floor, you grabbed and saw a text from Yoochun.

I know where you are. Stay put and I’ll see you there. –YOOCHUN

You suddenly felt energized. You smiled as you texted him back. Oblivious that Kim Jaejoong was already outside, staring at you through the glass walls.

“Why didn’t I notice it before? Lee YoonJi is beautiful. She’s like an angel when she smiles… I don’t know how she’s making me like this, but I like this feeling, it seems so right.” Jaejoong smiled, he watched you silently for a few more minutes.

You were still sitting on the bare floor playing with your phone and waiting for YooRin when you noticed a figure outside. You were scared at first you thought it was a stalker or a weird bad guy. You cautiously looked up. You gasped in shock but then you sighed in relief.

Jaejoong chuckled at your reaction and then he made his way to the doors.

“What is he doing here? And how did he know I’m here?” You thought. “Ah.. Minho-oppa.” You sighed in realization.

“Hi.” Jaejoong said when he approached you. “Hi.” You smiled. Jaejoong felt his heart skip a beat.

You were still on the floor while you look up at him, you noticed how tall and handsome he was.

Jaejoong sat on the floor next to you. “Why are you sitting on the floor?” He asked, as his eyes roamed around the building.

“We can move to the couch if you want to.” You replied.

“No, it’s fine. The floor is really nice.” Jaejoong said.

“Why are you here?” You asked in a nice way, it’s not like you don’t want him there.

“I want to eat cake with you.” Jaejoong replied. He showed you the box, and then he opened it, revealing the prettiest, most tempting cake ever.

“Wow..”

“Happy Birthday!” Jaejoong blurted. You looked at him and smiled.

“You’re late, it’s not my birthday anymore.”

“I know… and I’m sorry. I’m such a failure since I had no idea it was your birthday yesterday.”

You sensed the disappointment in his voice. “Thank you. It’s okay, let’s just say that today is my birthday part two.” You said.

Jaejoong chuckled. “Okay. But next time I won’t fail anymore, I will always remember your birthday from now on.” He said.

“This is my favorite cake, thank you.”

“You have so many favorites and likes. You must tell me everything so I can make a list.” Jaejoong joked.

You laughed. “I will then. Be prepared.”

“This is great, you have your own gallery.” Jaejoong blurted.

“It’s a gift from my family.” You replied.

“You never told me you love art.” Jaejoong said. “That’s beautiful.” He added pointing at your paintings.

“Really? Thanks. I think we need to tell each other more about ourselves.” You said.

“Yeah.” Jaejoong saw your sketch pad and your drawing. “And that is amazing.” He said, reaching for it to look at it closer.

“No!” You bolted up, grabbed it first and hid it from him.

“But I want to see it…please?”

“But…” You were about to protest when Jaejoong suddenly grabbed it from behind you.

“Hey!” You exclaimed. You tried getting it back, but you were on the disadvantage, you were shorter and he was keeping it away from you.

“But this is really amazing..” He was already busy looking at it.

[A/N: Just visualize the scene guys. ^^]

 

You took the opportunity. You used all your strength to push him and retrieve your sketch pad. Jaejoong stumbled, but he caught your wrist and pulled you with him. Jaejoong ended up flat on the floor, he groaned. You gasped as you fell on top of him. You froze as you locked eyes with Jaejoong. You realized Jaejoong’s doe eyes and how handsome his face is, you knew that instant that everyone must be jealous of Jaejoong, well except his friends who are just as handsome as he is and you of course. Your eyes widened as you mentally slapped yourself. You wanted to get up, but Jaejoong was still holding you. Jaejoong held your gaze for a long time, his heart went pounding so hard and fast he thought it will explode. He wanted to stay like that forever, and then a thought hit him…do I really like YoonJi already? You’re the very first girl who made him feel that way, but he is so confused. Why is she so beautiful? He finally realized what he was doing; he reluctantly removed his arms around you. You pulled away, you felt your face burning, your heart thumping, you’re not sure if you can face him again. Jaejoong sat up and he glanced at you, his heart still pounding nonstop.

“I’m…sorry..” Jaejoong said after a moment of awkward silence.

“No.. it was my fault I pushed you, I was careless.”

“But I pulled you down with me… are you hurt?”

“No, I’m fine. You?”

“No.. I’m sorry.”

“It was an accident, I’m sorry too.”

“It’s okay now, as long as you’re not hurt.”

You smiled at him, he smiled back.

“Can we eat the cake now?” You suddenly asked.

Jaejoong laughed. “Of course. And by the way, your sketches are really amazing.” He said.

“Thank you.” You replied, blushing.

You reached for the box and when Jaejoong did too, your hands accidentally touched again. You looked at him in shock. Jaejoong just chuckled at your reaction. You and Jaejoong ended up looking at each other’s eyes again, lost in daze.

“Ehem!” 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!!! there you go guys~ haha ^^

i have a purpose of posting this update today... since today is my birthday xD

thank you guys for reading and thank you very much for your support.

you guys really make me happy ^^ i love you all! <3

never hesitate to drop a comment.. thank you!