CHAPTER TWO

In Love With You

[CHAPTER 2]

 

 

At 3 AM the next morning you were double checking your stuffs, since you will be leaving in an hour. YooRin was singing a happy song at the other side of the room. You smiled.

“You done? We should not keep the prince charming waiting downstairs right?”

“Right.” You replied, laughing.

When you went out you saw the maids, others were sad thought they are smiling. You hugged all of them, thanked them and YooRin did the same.

“Thank you for everything unnies, I know we will meet again.” You told them.

“We’re definitely coming back here.” YooRin said.

You and YooRin went down and the maids started loading the bags into Yoochun’s car.

“Hey.” Yoochun greeted as he saw you.

“Hi.” You smiled.

“I’m just gonna go help the maids.” YooRin left.

“Uhm… thanks again for the ride, the plane reservation, and for everything else. You have done so much for me and YooRin.”

“It’s nothing.” Yoochun replied.

“I’m going to miss this place so much.” You said as you looked at every part of the house as if trying to memorize every single detail. “Me too.” Yoochun sighed.

“Are you hungry? We can eat before going to the airport.”

“No, I’m okay. You?” You asked, but Yoochun just shook his head.

“Oh right.. you’re not going to bring that? Yoochun asked pointing at something on top of the coffee table.

You saw your sketch pad open to one of the pages of your unfinished drawings, you picked it up.

“You saw this?” You asked.

“Well, yeah but I didn’t mean to, it was left there like that.” Yoochun replied.

“Oh…”

“You know you’re a really good artist, you have really good skills.”

You glanced at him then you looked at your unfinished drawing of a boy angel. “Not really.” You said.

“Yes you are! Look at that, it’s amazing, the wings, the face, everything.”

You smiled at his comment and said, “Thanks. But it’s really far from what I actually imagined.” You laughed.

“Oh that… you know why she drew that, Yoochun-ah?” YooRin said, suddenly appearing behind you.

“I’m curious.” Yoochun said.

“Actually----“

“I think we should head to the airport now.” You blurted, cutting YooRin off. You stuffed your sketch pad in your sling bag.

“Yeah, flight is in an hour, we should go. Just tell me about the drawing next time.” Yoochun said.

“Okay, let’s go.” YooRin said. You glared at her, but she just shrugged.

------------------------------------------------------

-Meanwhile in Seoul, South Korea-

“It’s really good doing business with you.” Mr. Kim said as he shook Mr. Lee’s hand.

“Good doing business with you too.” Mr. Lee replied. They both laughed.

“Shall we talk about the merger we planned two years ago?” Mr. Kim suggested, earning a nod from the other man.

“We’ve been thinking about this for a long time, I think it’s time.” Mr. Kim continued.

“But I don’t want my daughter to marry someone she doesn’t even love; I don’t want everything to be about business. My daughter will surely protest.”

“I know, my son too. That’s why I think it’s time for them to finally meet and know about our plan.”

Mr. Lee nodded again, thinking deeply.

The Kim Corps and the YJ Group had been business partners for a very long time already. They trust each other so much, and they planned to become one someday.

Mr. Lee’s phone suddenly rang, interrupting him from his thoughts. He picked it up.

“Mr. President, Miss Lee just boarded the plane and she is on her way. She is expected to arrive tomorrow.” His secretary said in the other line.

“That’s great! Thank you.” Happiness was obvious on his face. Mr. Kim looked at him, knowingly.

“My daughter is on her way home.” The two men smiled at each other, with knowing looks on their faces.

“Should we set a date for a dinner meeting?” Mr. Lee said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That was boring.” Junsu sighed.

“You slept throughout the meeting, you’re so unfair hyung.” Changmin said as he punched Junsu’s arm.

“Yah! How dare you hit your hyung?!” Junsu complained and they started arguing.

Two other men were walking ahead of them.

“So childish.” Yunho said. Jaejoong chuckled.

“I heard Yoochun is on a plane now.” Yunho blurted.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“When will he arrive?” Jaejoong asked.

“Tomorrow, I think. I have to confirm it and tell you.” Yunho replied.

Jaejoong nodded. “It’s been three years.” He said.

Then they saw Lee Minho (your brother) went out of the conference room, talking to his phone.

“Really? So when will she arrive?” “Tomorrow?” “Oh okay, thanks!” He smiled and slipped the phone in his pocket, then he saw the boys approaching. “Hey!” Minho greeted.

“Hey hyung! You look happy and excited. What’s up?” Junsu asked.

“My sister is coming home tomorrow.” Minho answered.

“That’s great!” Junsu exclaimed with his unique voice. Minho and the guys laughed.

“I must return inside. See you guys later.” Minho disappeared back into the room and the boys walked on.

“Hyungs! Let’s go eat.” Changmin said.

“Pfft! As expected from you.” Junsu teased.

“You guys don’t have anything to do anymore?” Yunho asked.

“No more work today please, I am tired.” Junsu whined.

“Should we go play?” Yunho asked.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Let’s go play hyung!” Junsu exclaimed, excitedly.

“Can we eat first? Jaejoong hyung, eat with me okay? Pleaseeee.” Changmin whined.

“I want to sleep.” Jaejoong blurted, smiling at his silly friends.

“Tch! Jaejoong hyung is no fun!” Junsu said.

“Hyung you should go out with us! We miss having fun with you!” Changmin said, pouting.

“Eeeww dude! Don’t pout!” Junsu teased Changmin, and gained yet another punch on the arm.

“Ouch! Stop doing that, I am older than you, respect me as a hyung.” Junsu said.

“Pfffft! You deserve that!” Changmin said, not even calling him hyung.

“And yeah Jaejoong-ah, you should get yourself a girl do you want to be forever alone? With your perfect looks like that, girls would be crawling all over you. You just need to go out more.” Yunho said.

“As if you guys have girlfriends.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“We’re still looking for the right one okay?” Yunho replied.

“And I don’t have time for that.” Jaejoong continued.

“No time? And you always say that you’re just going to stay at home and sleep. Have you ever been inside a club hyung?” Junsu asked him.

Jaejoong just looked at him. “Do you guys always go there?” He asked.

“Not always…” Yunho answered.

“Jaejoong hyung, all you do is work, eat, and sleep.” Changmin said.

“Yeah hyung, get a life!” Junsu said.

Jaejoong just laughed. “Next time okay? I really want to rest now. And you guys need rest too, Junsu didn’t you sleep during the meeting? You must be tired. I’m going home. Call me if anything happens.” Jaejoong walked towards the elevator, desperate to leave, but before going in he turned back to the guys, “And guys, Changmin is hungry, go feed him.” Jaejoong laughed and got in the elevator, leaving the other three.

“Jaejoong hyung is unbelievable.” Junsu said.

“He must be really tired.” Yunho said.

“But you guys heard him right? You guys should feed me.” Changmin said, grinning.

Junsu sighed. “You and your bottomless pit.” 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY CHAPTER TWO!!! \O/ 

thank you for subscribing :D 

don't hesitate to leave comments and share your thoughts ^^

THANK YOU! 

chapter 3 will be up soon~ ^___^