CHAPTER TEN

In Love With You

 

A VERY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. HAPPY READING! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS ONE ^^ THANK YOU! <3
 
 
[CHAPTER 10]
 
 
It was Saturday and Jaejoong decided on staying home and just continue planning for their project, but NO… his parents have other plans for him. Jaejoong went down for breakfast and was greeted by his family, complete in the dining table, unusual but he love it when it’s like that, they barely have family time and he can only see them complete during Saturdays.
 
“Good morning Jae!” His noona greeted him. “Good morning.” Jaejoong said and sat on his usual chair.
 
“Any progress yet?” His father asked. Jaejoong thought he was talking about the project in Jeju.
 
“Yes, we will be visiting the land in Jeju soon.” Jaejoong said.
 
“I’m not talking about that.” His father said with a laugh. Jaejoong looked at his father, clueless.
 
“Any progress with YoonJi yet?” JaeRin asked the real question.
 
“Ahh… I .. I don’t know.” Jaejoong replied and started eating. JaeRin laughed.
 
“I see no progress Kim Jaejoong.” His mother spoke.
 
“Are you even trying?” His father asked. Jaejoong didn’t answer. Mr. Kim sighed.
 
“You’re going on a date with her today.” His mother said.
 
Jaejoong choked. “WHAT?!”
 
“Yay! Finally!” JaeRin cheered and winked at his brother.
 
“No.. I have something to do.” Jaejoong protested.
 
“No. You’re going on a date.” His mother said again. Jaejoong turned to his sister for help.
 
“Remember… just go with the flow.” JaeRin whispered. Jaejoong gave up and just agreed with it.
 
Half an hour later Jaejoong was ready. He was putting his wrist watch on and said, “Kim Jaejoong’s first date.. You have nothing to lose Jae… just go with the flow.” He said to himself. He grabbed his blazer and went out of his room.
 
JaeRin gasped. “You look like 19.” She said, looking at Jaejoong’s clothes to his sneakers. “I thought I will never see you like this. You look great!”
 
“Thanks noona, so where did mother and father go?”
 
“They left.” JaeRin replied her lollipop. Jaejoong sighed. “Can I just not go?” He asked.
 
“NO! You should go! GO NOW!” JaeRin said pushing him out the door.
 
“Okay.. bye.” Jaejoong said. “Goodluck!” Her sister told him.
 
Jaejoong drew a heavy breath and walked to his car. He made his way to your house, unsure of what he should do he was not confident, for the first time in his life he felt scared. He arrived and walked to the front of your house; he rang the doorbell and waited.
 
“Who is this?” A voice asked.
 
“Kim Jaejoong.” Jaejoong said. The gates clicked open and he entered. A maid led him into the house.
 
“Hi Jae! What’s up?” Minho asked when he saw him walk through the front doors. “Hi hyung…” Jaejoong greeted.
 
“So.. why are you here at 10 in the morning?” Minho asked glancing at the wall clock.
 
“Umm.. hyung… I..”
 
“You were told by your parents to come here right? What is it?”
 
“How do I say this?” Jaejoong thought.
 
“You’re here to see YoonJi right?” Minho blurted. “How.. how did you know?” Jaejoong stuttered.
 
“I know you too well, sit and wait here.” Minho said and disappeared up the stairs.
 
Jaejoong sat on the couch and waited… “Why am I not at ease?”
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
“Ji-ah… are you awake?” Minho knocked at your door. No reply. He knocked again, but still no reply.
 
“I’m coming in…” Minho warned and went inside. And there he found his sister sleeping on her bed at the other side of the room like a dead fish. 
 
“Yah..” He called. You stirred but still asleep.
 
“Yah.. wake up..” Minho tugged at your blanket. “Someone is here to see you.” He continued.
 
“Later..” You mumbled. Minho sighed. “Can’t.. it’s important, you have to see him now. Parents’ orders.” Minho threatened.
 
You groaned. “I’ll be there in a few……please.” You buried your head on the pillow.
 
“Okay..” Minho said and left.
 
“She’s still asleep…” Minho said to Jae when he returned downstairs.
 
“Oh.. I should just leave.” Jaejoong said.
 
“No. Stay, she’ll be down soon.” Minho said.
 
“Okay..”
 
“So, you’re finally going to start dating? That’s good.” Minho said.
 
“I guess.. my parents just forced me though..” Jaejoong said with a chuckle.
 
“Obviously.” Minho said laughing with Jae. “So, what is your plan?” He asked. Jaejoong just looked at him, totally clueless of what the other guy is talking about.
 
Minho sighed. “So where will you go for your date?... Is that question clearer to you?” He asked.
 
“I…. don’t know.” Jaejoong answered truthfully.
 
“That’s okay, just ask her where she wants to go.” Minho said.
 
Then…
 
“Oppa! How dare you disturb my sleep! I asked the maid, and she said no one is here to see me. You lie!” You raged like a kid.
 
“Well, the maid didn’t know that Kim Jaejoong is here to see you.” Minho said, smiling at you.
 
You glanced at the other man in the room, and then you continued glaring at your brother. You gasped and looked at Jaejoong’s direction again. You blinked, your jaw dropped and you just stood there dumbfounded. Jaejoong just stared back at you.
 
“Ji-ah.. you do realize that you’re still in your pajamas right?” Minho spoke.
 
You retrieved your senses and rushed back upstairs to your room.
 
“OHMYGOD! WHY IS HE HERE?!” You shouted when everything finally sunk into you.
 
“WHY IS KIM JAEJOONG HERE?” You asked yourself. Despite the confusions running through your head you were able to take a shower and fix yourself. You wore your favorite white knit long sleeves and jeans.
 
“He saw me in my pajamas and that is the most embarrassing moment in my life ever! I swear I will never go out of this room in my pajamas again.”
 
“Lee YoonJi, you are so stupid!” You scolded yourself. You took a deep breath and went downstairs.
 
 
Jaejoong chuckled, amused that he saw you like that… he saw a girl in pajamas for the very first time in his life, and it was you… he found himself smiling and he chuckled again.
 
“Isn’t she adorable? Sometimes I think that she’s a five-year old kid.” Minho chuckled too.
 
Jaejoong nodded with a smile still plastered on his face.
 
“Your first time seeing a girl in that state right?” Minho asked. Jaejoong just nodded again.
 
“Right.. what do I expect anyway..” Minho teased.
 
“It is even the first time ever in my life that I am going out during a lazy Saturday just to see a girl and to date… parents’ orders.” Jaejoong said. Minho laughed, and then he moved closer to Jae.
 
“Jae.. my sister is the most precious person in my life, I love her so much. I am entrusting her to you today, but if something bad happens to her, friends or brothers… I am going to kill you.” Minho warned. Jaejoong stared at his friend. Minho smiled at him.
 
“I will take care of her hyung…” Jaejoong said.
 
“Umm… hi..” You whispered when you appeared in the living room, still shy because of what happened earlier but you had to show up right?
 
Minho and Jaejoong turned to look at you. “Hi!” Minho said.
 
Jaejoong froze. First he saw you in your pajamas and now this… so many surprises for him in a Saturday morning. You looked like an angel to him, so fresh, innocent and beautiful. Why didn’t he realize it before? You are beautiful. Jaejoong just stared at you like that for a few minutes.
 
“Why does he keep on looking at me?” You thought. “H-hi Jaejoong.” You stuttered in awkwardness.
 
Jaejoong was still just staring at you. “She’s like a doll.” He thought. “Wait! Did I just think that she looks like a doll? Darn Jae! What is happening to you…?”  He scolded himself but he cannot seem to look away.
 
“Jae… YoonJi said hi…” Minho said, nudging Jaejoong. 
 
“Huh… oh.. uhm.. hi.” Jaejoong said, his face turned light pink. You smiled shyly at him.
 
“I’m sorry about earlier.. I .. I didn’t know you’re coming here today..” You said.
 
“It’s okay… I’m sorry if I.. disturbed you..” Jaejoong said.
 
“No! Y-y-you didn’t disturb me…” You stuttered.
 
“Ji-ah… are you okay?” Minho asked. “Yes.. why oppa?”
 
“Nothing… isn’t today a great day? The weather is beautiful.” Your brother said.
 
“Yeah…  so what is it oppa? Why is Jaejoong here?” You asked.
 
Jaejoong smiled when he realized that you’re not calling him Jaejoong-ssi anymore.
 
“You guys talk about it okay… I’ll be back later.” Minho left, obviously giving you and Jaejoong a chance to talk.
 
“Hi…” Jaejoong said. You looked at him. Jaejoong felt like slapping himself at that moment for being so stupid and shy.
 
“Hi!” You said cheerfully. “What is it?” You asked.
 
“Uhm… you know that we… our parents told us to… you know… see each other…” Jaejoong was not quite sure of what he is saying, he didn’t know what to say since he never asked someone out before, and he is doing it for the very first time ever since he was born.
 
“Ahh.. to date? Did they tell you.. to come here and ask me out?” You asked, cautiously.
 
“Uhm.. yeah… but it’s okay if you don’t want to, they forced me to do this but I am not going to force you… and even if they told me to do this, it doesn’t mean that we should actually do this, right? Because I think you have other plans… I had other plans as well, but.. yeah… so…” Jaejoong explained. You laughed at how he explained it, he seems to be in a rush.
 
You laughed. “I have no plans, I will just be bored here at home, the weather is perfect and I can go out with you today… we’re friends right? Today is a perfect day to hang out.” You said.
 
“Really?”
 
You nodded with a smile on your face. Jaejoong smiled too.
 
“So what shall we do today?” You asked, excitedly.
 
“I don’t know.” Jaejoong said. “I haven’t done this before..”
 
“Me too…” You replied.
 
“Do you want to go somewhere? What do you want to do right now… maybe we can do it together?” Jaejoong smiled, happy that he can talk to you easily now.
 
“AH! Do you like the ocean?” You suddenly asked.
 
“Yes, I love the ocean, why? Do you want to go there?”
 
You shook your head no. “I want to go to the Ocean Park, I want to see the cute dolphins and I haven’t visited the aquarium in ages.” You said. Jaejoong laughed at your cuteness. “Now that you mentioned it, I think I haven’t visited the aquarium at all… or I just don’t remember..” He said.
 
“I am pretty sure you’re visited that place at least once… how can you not? Let’s see together then, okay?”
 
“Okay.” Jaejoong said.
 
“Are we going now? Because I have to tell oppa.” You asked.
 
“If you want, then we can go now.” Jaejoong answered.
 
“Yay! Okay, wait here for a minute.”
 
You went to find your brother, while Jaejoong smiled at himself for his success in asking a girl out for the very first time in his life. 
 
“I can’t believe I did that… it was easy…” He chuckled.
 
You went back to the living room still wearing your warm, white knit long sleeves, you wore your blue Converse and you had your sling bag ready too. “I can’t believe I’m going on a date.. for the very first time in my life… I don’t know if this is a date though, since we are just friends.” You thought.
 
“Minho-oppa said we can go now.” You smiled. “Let’s go, the dolphins are waiting!” You said excitedly. 
 
Jaejoong laughed and you both made your way to his car.
 
Before driving off, Jaejoong asked you.. “Are you hungry? You just woke up right? Do you want to eat first?” He asked without hesitations, he was surprised of himself yet he was happy and satisfied that he can talk to you that easily already without feeling awkward and stupid. You smiled. “I think we are closer now.” You thought.
 
“We can eat there, I’m not hungry yet anyways.” You replied. “Okay.” Jaejoong said and he started driving.
 
A few minutes later you squealed in excitement like a kid when the Ocean Park came into view. Jaejoong smiled, he entered the area and looked for a space in the parking lot, and since it was Saturday many people were there. After a few minutes Jaejoong found a space and carefully parked his car there. You excitedly went out his car and ran to the tickets booth to get Jaejoong and yourself tickets, Jaejoong quickly ran after you.
 
“YoonJi-ah.. you’re like a kid.” Jaejoong said with a laugh. You pouted. 
 
“I’m sorry… I’m really like this..” You said. Jaejoong laughed again.
 
“I’ll buy the tickets okay? You go wait there.” He said.
 
“But, that is not fair, I have money too, I can buy the tickets.” You insisted.
 
“This, I know okay? Even though I don’t know how this dating thing works, I know that guys will never let the girls pay for anything, okay? Okay. So go there and wait for me.” Jaejoong said, he told you to wait near the entrance.
 
“Fine.. thank you..” You walked to where you should wait for him. “This is not fair… how can I let him pay? We are not even officially dating… yet…” You thought. But then you felt happy that he’s concerned of you and he’s caring for you, he is a gentleman too and you like that.
 
Jaejoong paid for two tickets and immediately went to where you are. “I got the tickets, let’s go.” He said. You and Jaejoong walked with the crowd.
 
“Where do you want to go first?” Jaejoong asked you. You were looking at the mini map of the park, which was given to you when you entered for guide purposes. “We won’t be able to see the dolphins until after lunch time so let’s go to the aquarium first.” You said.
 
“Okay.”
 
You and Jaejoong walked to the Grand Aquarium, there were many people. You got shoved by a random person, when Jaejoong saw this he pulled you closer to him. “Stay close to me.” Jaejoong whispered. You smiled, you like how close you are to him now.
 
Finally the crowd was gone, you are Jaejoong was in the aquarium now and there were fishes and sea creatures everywhere.
 
“This is amazing..” You said in awe. Jaejoong was busy looking at one aquarium already. You approached him. “What’s that? Cool!” You exclaimed. You and Jaejoong looked at every aquarium in that area. “Wah! That’s so cute!!” You pointed at the aquarium with small, colorful fishes in it. You continued exploring while Jaejoong just followed you, he kept watching you secretly, he feels lucky to spend the day with you. “This dating thing might work… it’s not that bad.. and I’m enjoying myself too.” Jaejoong thought.
 
You gasped. “There it is! The tunnel! Let’s go!” You pulled Jaejoong with you. “Slow down.” Jaejoong said, chuckling at your excitement. “The tunnel will not go anywhere.” Jaejoong teased.
 
“But the fishes! We might not be able to see all of them.” You said.
 
“Of course, there’s a lot of fishes in there, it’s impossible to see everything.” Jaejoong said.
 
“You’re right…” You mumbled. “Let’s just go.” You pulled on Jaejoong’s arm again and pulled him with you. Jaejoong didn’t mind it, actually he liked how you are so close to him. You pulled Jaejoong into the tunnel, because of your innocent nature you never noticed it, you let go of Jaejoong’s arm and explored the tunnel. Jaejoong, however could not explain the disappointment he was feeling when you suddenly dropped his arm and took off.
 
“Why… why am I like this all of a sudden? What is this?” Jaejoong wondered.
 
Jaejoong shrugged the feeling off and went after you.
 
After 30 more minutes in the aquarium you finally felt hungry.
 
“J-Jaejoong-ah… I’m hungry.” You whispered. Jaejoong laughed.
 
“We should go eat, I’m hungry too.” He said.
 
You smiled. “What’s good to eat here?” You asked.
 
“Let’s see.” Jaejoong said.
 
Being the gentle guy that he is, Jaejoong held on your wrist and led you out of the aquarium, he knew there will be a crowd there again and people would be pushing again, he wants you safe, he doesn’t want you to be shoved again like earlier, so he did that.
 
“Let’s go.” Jaejoong said.
 
You smiled, noticing the gentle hold he has on you, you can’t help but blush a little. “How did Jaejoong become so caring to me? I hope every guy in the world is like Kim Jaejoong. ” You thought.
 
“The aquarium is beautiful.” You said when you were finally out and back in the park again.
 
“It is. It was more fun with you too.” Jaejoong said.
 
“Thank you for coming with me here today.” You said, smiling at him.
 
“Thank you too.” Jaejoong said with sincerity in his voice. It’s been a while since he went out like this. And this unexplainable, extraordinary feeling he is experiencing right now because of you, he likes it.
 
“Do you like pasta?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“Yes!” You replied. “I know a place.” Jaejoong said.
 
You and Jaejoong started walking to the place, while you continued conversing with each other.
 
“But it depends on what pasta I’m going to eat… I’m allergic to some of them.” You said.
 
“Oh… like what?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“I’m allergic to seafood… I can’t eat anything with seafood in it. Sometimes I want to eat, but I can’t.”
 
“Really? That’s sad… I’ll keep that in mind, I will make sure you never eat anything with seafood.” Jaejoong said.
 
“How about you? Do you have allergies?”
 
“No.. I guess I have none.” Jaejoong said.
 
“You’re lucky. I’m allergic to peanuts too.”
 
“Note to self: Lee YoonJi is allergic to seafood and peanuts.” Jaejoong said. You laughed.
 
Jaejoong paid for lunch and you felt bad because he paid for you again, you want to do something to pay him back. You decided on buying dessert for him, but you didn’t know what he likes. Then you remembered that ice cream is Jaejoong’s favorite too, so you decided to get that.
 
“Wait here okay? I’m just going somewhere for a while.” You said.
 
“Can’t I just come with you?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“No, stay here. I’ll be back after a few minutes.”
 
“Okay..” Jaejoong sat on the bench and you went to look for an ice cream shop.
 
“What is she up to?” Jaejoong asked himself. “Her dolphins are waiting.” Jaejoong chuckled.
 
A few minutes later you came back with two cups of vanilla and chocolate ice cream.
 
“There!” You handed Jaejoong the ice cream. Jaejoong looked up at you. You sat beside him.
 
“You don’t like it?” You asked, worried that he might not like that flavor.
 
“You asked me to wait here to buy this? I should have just come with you.” Jaejoong said, taking the cup from your hands. “Thank you.” He added.
 
“If you went with me to buy this, you will pay again and I don’t want that. I want to buy something for you too, I feel bad that you always pay. The tickets were expensive too. I need to at least do something to repay you right?”
 
“But I didn’t ask you to repay me, I did that because it’s what I should do. But thank you I really appreciate it, I love ice cream and this flavor is my favorite. How did you know?”
 
“I never knew, I bought this one because it’s my favorite too. I was afraid that you wouldn’t like it, but knowing now that it’s your favorite, it’s such a relief.”
 
Jaejoong laughed and started eating his ice cream. “Oh yeah.. your dolphins, we can see them now.” He said.
 
“Really? I want to see the cute dolphins.” You said.
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
After watching the dolphins you and Jaejoong roamed around the park more, you were telling him how you love the dolphins.
 
“The dolphins are the best! I love them” You said.
 
“I’m glad you had fun today.” Jaejoong said.
 
“Yeah it was so much fun! Did you have fun too?”
 
Jaejoong nodded. “I didn’t know it would be this fun… since it’s my first time doing this..” He said.
 
“Me too… what Yoochun told me is true then…”
 
“What did Yoochun tell you?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“You’re a dork.” You blurted and laughed.
 
“What? I’m not a dork!” Jaejoong protested.
 
“Yes you are!” You laughed again. When Jaejoong saw you laugh, his heart gave in and laughed with you.
 
You were still laughing and you didn’t know there was a bike speeding at your direction, Jaejoong stopped laughing when he saw this. With his fast reflexes, Jaejoong pulled you into him, saving you from the bike. You gasped and froze. Your head on his chest, your body pulled close to his. You blushed when you felt Jaejoong’s hands on your back.
 
Jaejoong glared at the biker’s back. Then he noticed your position, he noticed his hands on your back, then he felt his heart race, Jaejoong gulped. After a minute, Jaejoong slowly removed his hands. You pulled back from his body and turned away, hiding your still red face. Jaejoong’s heart was still racing and he couldn’t explain why.
 
“A-are you okay?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“Y-yes, th-thank you.” You stuttered.
 
You turned to look at him when the hot feeling on your cheeks was gone, you smiled.
 
“That bike was crazy, thank you Jaejoong-ah.” You said.
 
Jaejoong smiled back at you, and then you continued walking.
 
It was already night time when you and Jaejoong decided to end the day.
 
“It’s already 7, we should go… Minho-hyung is probably wondering where you are now.” Jaejoong said.
 
“But the fireworks! We have to see it! It will start soon. And Minho-oppa will not worry about me.”
 
“Why not?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“Because he knows you’re with me and he trusts you, I trust you too. Please… fireworks?”
 
Jaejoong smiled. “Okay. Thank you for trusting me.” He said. You smiled back.
 
After a few minutes it started, colorful splats in the sky appeared. You gasped in awe.
 
“Isn’t it beautiful?” You said to Jaejoong.
 
“It is.” Jaejoong said in agreement.
 
But rather than watching the wonderful colors in the sky, Jaejoong ended up watching you instead. “Why is she like this? How is she making me feel like this? I don’t even know what this feeling is… What is happening to you Kim Jaejoong?” He thought to himself, there’s too many questions unanswered and many unexplainable feelings he is experiencing right now. However, he is happy that he spent the day with you, he is happy that you are happy. Jaejoong chuckled when you squealed like a kid again.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jaejoong parked his car in front of your house.
 
“Thank you for today, it was really fun.” You said.
 
“I’m glad and thank you too. My parents won’t scold me anymore.” Jaejoong said with a chuckle.
 
“Was today really a date?” You suddenly asked.
 
“I don’t know, since we’re just friends, right?” Jaejoong said.
 
“Yeah, let’s just say that it was.” You laughed. “I will never forget this day.” You said.
 
“I will give you something that will make you always remember.” Jaejoong said and he reached inside his pocket.
 
“This is for you.” Jaejoong said, giving you a silver necklace with a beautiful dolphin pendant.
 
You laughed when you saw the pendant; you took it in your hands and smiled. “Thank you.” You said.
 
“When I saw this, you came into my mind so I bought it. It’s perfect right?” Jaejoong said.
 
You laughed. “Thank you, it’s really pretty. I love it!” You said. Jaejoong smiled, satisfied.
 
“Can I borrow your phone?” You asked.
 
“Why?” Jaejoong asked, puzzled.
 
“Just because…”
 
Jaejoong gave you his phone. “Come closer.” You said. Then he figured out what you were trying to do. He shifted in his seat and came closer to you. You positioned Jaejoong’s phone in front of you and him.
 
“Smile, this is our first picture together.” You said. And Jaejoong did, he flashed his best smile and you did too. You snapped the picture and looked at it. You smiled again.
 
“Kim Jaejoong is really good-looking.” You said and gave the phone back to Jaejoong.
 
Jaejoong chuckled. “Lee YoonJi is beautiful.” He said.
 
“Thank you. Never delete that photo okay? It’s evidence. It’s proof and remembrance that we spent this day together.” You said.
 
“I know… and I will never delete it.” Jaejoong replied. He looked at the photo of you and him smiling together. He smiled.
 
“So you can remember this day forever too.” You said, smiling at him.
 
“Thank you so much, it was really fun today. I should go now.” 
 
“Yeah you should, thank you for going out with me today. I didn’t know it would be this fun.”
 
“I’m looking forward with hanging out with you more in the future.” You said.
 
“Me too. Bye YoonJi-ah.”
 
“Bye Jaejoong, goodnight. Drive home safely.” You got out of his car.
 
“Goodnight. You go in first.”
 
You rang the doorbell. “Who is this?” A voice asked. “Lee YoonJi.” You said. The gates clicked open. You smiled and waved bye at Jaejoong and entered the gates.
 
"Date or not, it was my first and it was fun." Jaejoong said, he smiled and drove home.
 
 
 
 --------------------------------------------------------
 
how was it? ^^
 
i really hope i didn't dissappoint you my lovely readers
 
thank you for your support ^^
 
i will wor on the next chapter now and it will be up soon 
 
i love you all!
 
comments are loved <3
 
[SHARE]
 
SHINHWA'S VENUS MV IS OUT ALREADY!!
 
IT'S BEAUTIFUL YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK IT OUT :D
 
THEIR COMEBACK IS PERFECT.
 
THEY ARE BACK WITH FULL AWESOMENESS, FLAWLESSNESS, AND PERFECTION.
 
YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT THEIR ALBUM TOO:
 
SHINHWA 'THE RETURN' 10TH ALBUM
 
VENUS AND EVERYTHING THERE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT *-*
 
THEY ARE LEGENDS. 
 
~OHMYJAE~ ^^