Chapter 2

Leaping into Bunny’s heart.

 

Hye Ah stomped out of the club at top speed with Minna and SangHee close at her heel.

‘WOW!!!! Can’t tell u are that great Hye Ah!’ Minna slapped on Hye Ah’s shoulder. Can’t tell Hye Ah is that good in seducing man!

‘Oh! Shut up!’ Hye Ah shouted, burying her face in her palm, still trying to recover from the shock. What had she done?

‘How does it feel?’ SangHee asked, poking on her arm.

‘Please…..I keep my promise… Now… I don’t owe the both of u anything now, all right? Now leave me alone…’ Hye Ah grunted, closing her eyes.

Minna and SangHee shrugged their shoulder, shutting up and decided to stop bugging Hye Ah.

The 3 of them continued the journey home in silent.

Hye Ah heaved a sigh of relieve once she is inside her apartment. She kicked off the 3 inches high heel that been torturing her the whole night and dashed toward her room.

‘Aigooo…. Look at me…look at me….’ Hye Ah shook her head, doesn’t like what she saw. Her case is full plastered with make-up and look at the dress she is wearing now…. Low cut, tight  and its so short… barely just enough to cover her…. And complete with the curly hair that Sang Hee had done to her, the whole thing is making her looking so foxy…. No wonder that kid just now would ask for a kiss from her like that… He must had thought her as those loose woman out there…. Anyway, why would she initiate to kiss him like that???? Aigoo… she kissed with a kid!!!! Eish!!!!! Hye Ah scratched at her head irritably and groaned with frustration.

*shrug* ‘I better take it all these off before I puke at my own reflection…’ Hye Ah shook her head.

With that, Hye Ah hastily removed her make up and took off that uncomfortable dress that is clinging to her body and went in to the bathroom for a nice long bath…..

‘Phew…..’ Hye Ah laid on her bed after the long shower, feeling extremely tired….

The smiling eyes of Sungmin come to her mind again and she shook her head furiously, trying to get him out of her mind.

'Aigghhhh.... I am crazy...I must be too tired, having illusion now... All i need is   just a good long sleep….Now, Won Hye Ah... sleep...'

Hye Ah closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down and forced herself to sleep....

…………..

…………………

……………………..

Sungmin is looking at Lizzy who is ever so busily trying to search for the books that she needed for her assignment. Wow, Sungmin lost count since when it’s his last visit to the library due to his heavy schedule… Surprisingly, the library is not crowded today even if it’s a Sunday today. Sungmin picked a book and sat down, trying to read it.

‘Oh~ oppa… u found the book u wanted?’ Lizzy asked, sitting down beside him.

‘Yeah… so is Eunhyuk coming?’ Sungmin asked, without raising his head.

‘Yeap… he will call me later…’ Lizzy nodded. Sungmin merely nodded, with his eyes still on his book.

Lizzy and Sungmin fall into silent, each with the chores of their own. Sungmin was feeling a bit tired from the reading and decided to walk about a bit…. He got up quietly and walked toward a secluded corner, for no reason he been feeling a bit restless today… He couldn’t make out what is that as well…. Hmn…. Maybe he is just too tied up with his job recently that all…. He decided to go back  to Lizzy, maybe he will excuse himself once Eunhyuk is here.

‘Oppa, where had u been?’ Lizzy asked, smiling gently at him.

‘Oh, just a walk to stretch my legs a bit… Hyukie coming?’

‘Yeap, on the way…’ Lizzy nodded.

‘Hmn…’ Sungmin turned his head toward the other side of the room and he saw a girl which look very familiar to him…. Or rather should he say the way she is in a daze looked familiar to him?

Sungmin tilted his head, trying to think back….. Suddenly a smirk began to form on his lip when he reminded of where did he meet this girl before.  Wow…. From red hot y pub babe to demure innocent little student…. what a big change. He would have easily thought they are different person too, if not for his sharp observation….

‘Oppa…. Eunhyuk is here… I will go and bring him over?’ Lizzy whispered to Sungmin, who nodded at her. Good, he can go to say ‘Hi’ to his friend as well….

Sungmin walked over to her and sat down in front of her, smirking. However, no response comes from the person in front of him as she is too engrossed in her own little world, busy scribbling on the almost full A4 paper on the table.

‘An nyeong ha se yo….’ Sungmin asked, looking at her. Hye Ah raised her head slowly and looked at Sungmin with a little frown, just who is disturbing her?

Hye Ah looked at Sungmin, did she know him? Why is he saying hi to her? She tried to scanned her brain and suddenly she found his smiling eyes a bit familiar….

‘Hye Ah ssi?’ Sungmin asked, although he can be quite sure she is the one but why did she acted like she doesn’t know him at all… He remembered she is still not dead drunk that day isn’t it?

Hye Ah narrowed her eyes and looked at Sungmin. Gosh…. How would she meet him here? And how did he recognize her when she is not in her heavy makeup and crazy attire?

Hye Ah shake her head slowly from side to side, hoping to get rid of him by denying that she is the girl that he met yesterday…She bowed her head low again and hoping Sungmin will walk away if she ignore him.

‘No? Not this?’ Sungmin asked, flashing her the ring on his right hand pinkie. Hye Ah eye’s widen at the sight of the ring on his pinkie. So, that’s where her ring gone!! Just when she thought she lose it at the pub.

‘Its with u?? Aigh….’ Hye Ah hissed. Gosh! She sold herself out… she meant to pretend ignorance…

‘Oh~ so u finally remembered me?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Phew… ..’ Hye Ah tidied her belonging, she doesn’t think he has the intention to return the ring to her at all, she might as well don’t waste any more time debating with him.

‘Hye Ah ssi….’ Sungmin called out to her gently upon realizing her intention. However, Hye Ah just can’t wait to get out of the place and ignored him as if he is talking to the air… From the corner of Sungmin eyes, he saw Eunhyuk and Lizzy walking toward his side…. He think he better hide her from them 1st, he doesn’t want to go through the grilling from his buddy yet… Moreover, this woman does sound a bit weird to him… Why is she giving her all the cold shoulder today??

………

……………

…………………..

‘MING!!!!????? WHAT IS THIS!!!!?????’ Leeteuk yelled at Sungmin, pointing to a picture of him passionately kissing a girl at the pub.

‘Oh~ that day at the pub?’ Donghae picked up the magazine and screened his yes.

‘So… this is the friend u are waiting for?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘…………….’ Sungmin looked at the picture… There is no way he can deny that’s him… the picture is crystal clear…

‘Wow…. I never know u had such a hot friend, Minnie…’ Heechul laughed.

‘THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT THAT HEENIM!!!’ Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

‘Yeah… speak up Ming… what happen?’ Shindong poked at the said person’s arm. Trying to get his attention.

‘I don’t.. know… I think…. I had been framed…’ Sungmin bit his lip. No wonder she would pretend that she doesn’t know him at all…. So, this is her motive? But what will she benefit from it?

‘Explain yourself, Minnie…’ Siwon encouraged.

‘I…. all right, I am waiting for my friend that day at the pub… but he didn’t turn up…….’ Sungmin explained to his buddy in details what exactly happen that day at the pub…

‘Wow….what could possible be her motive? Because he found that ur lip are soft? I thought only I realize that…’ Yesung rubbed his chin, so someone else noticed that? Oh… he thought lips are for his use only…

‘Oh! Shut up!’ the rest of the member rolled their eyes. Who would have the same weird habit as Yesung?

‘So…. The best way is…. Ask her…’ Eunhyuk suggested.

‘Yeah… u had her number don’t u?’ Leeteuk nodded.

‘All right…’ Sungmin dialed at her number and wait patiently for her to pick it up. However, no respond come from her and he tried to call again for the 2ndtime. To his disappointment, the other party turn off her phone! So, she is running away from him now?

‘She turned off her phone!!!! Just what does she want???’ Sungmin scratched his head furiously. He always been 0 scandal all these while… how can he be this careless this time?

‘I got it….’ Kyuhyun snapped his finger.

‘It better be a good suggestion….’ Ryeowook gulped, looking at Sungmin’s angry face.

‘Twitter…..’ Kyuhyun laughed.

‘WHAT???!!!’ the rest shouted at him.

‘Post it on Twitter…. Get other to dig her out for u….’ Kyuhyun continued.

‘Is…. This… really the best way to do it?’ The rest asked.

‘Well…. things can’t be worst as it is…..’ Donghae looked at the kissing picture again. They seem to be enjoying the kiss though…

‘Yeah… just do it…’ Shindong encouraged…

‘I can guarantee u…. within a day…. U will get her out of the hole…’ Heechul laughed, he know how powerful are those social network nowadays… to the extent of scary sometime…

‘All… right…’ Sungmin sighed… is… this is the only way out?