Chapter 14

Leaping into Bunny’s heart.

 

 ‘Eomma…. I….Not now…’ Hye Ah sighed, she hated this idea… But she can’t deny the fact that this is one of the ways to get rid of the fantasy she had over Sungmin.

‘Why?’ Mrs.Won frowned.

‘Because… I am still known to be dating with him… if I go for the matchmaking thing now, how would people feel?’ Hye Ah asked.

‘All right… I leave it to u then…. But I will… keep a look out for suitable candidate?’ Mrs.won asked.

‘Whatever, eomma….’ Hye Ah nodded, closing her eyes in fatigue…

……….

………………

……………………..

‘I am… a bit busy…’ Hye Ah bit her lip, rejecting the offer of Sungmin for dinner at Donghae’s house.

‘Busy with?’

‘School work….’ Hye Ah lied.

‘Can’t even spare a little time for dinner? u need to have dinner no matter what…’ Sungmin persuaded.

‘Oh~ not that u don’t know there will be no end if I really attended the dinner…’

‘………….’

‘Minnie? Hello…’ Hye Ah called out to him when she is not getting any respond from him.

‘No way to arrange?’ Sungmin asked.

‘I am sorry….’ Hye Ah apologized, closing her eyes.

*Sigh*’I think I will have to go alone and face those lovey dovey alone then…’ Sungmin sighed.

‘Hahaha! Enjoy yourself…’ Hye Ah chuckled, looking down to her calendar, 2 weeks left…

‘I try to…call u later when I am home…’

‘Okay… I am ending the call…’ Hye Ah muttered.

‘Right, do not tire yourself out and remember to have your dinner….’ Sungmin remind.

‘Okay~ Ajumma Minnie..’ Hye Ah chuckled, trying to laugh at her own joke.

……………

…………

………….…….

‘Where are u now?’ Sungmin asked.

‘I am home…’ Hye Ah answered listlessly.

‘Fine, see u at your house…’ Sungmin smiled, walking toward the door of her apartment.

‘Oh~ I am preparing to go out…’ Hye Ah lied, closing her eyes at the sound her own lie. Why is it so hard to tell a lie?

‘Oh… thought u said u has nothing on today?’ Sungmin pouted, a bit disappointed…To think he purposely made a trip down to her house to pick her up…

‘Oh…. I forgotten that when u called just now….’ Hye Ah bit her lip.

‘Why are u so busy with recently?’

‘Hmn… the school work are getting me down… And I have some discussion with my colleague later….’ Hye Ah lied.

‘Can’t even spare a little time for dinner?’ Sungmin persuaded.

‘No… its hard to get away once I stepped into the gathering’ Hye Ah chuckled. This is completely from the bottom of her heart. It’s hard to get away, cos she is reluctant to do so….

‘………….’

‘Minnie? Hello…’ Hye Ah called out to him when she is not getting any respond from him.

‘U are kidding arent u??’ Sungmin asked.

‘I am sorry….’ Hye Ah apologized, closing her eyes.

*Sigh* so it for real then…’ Sungmin sighed.

‘Sorry…enjoy yourself?’ Hye Ah tried to give out a light hearted chuckles, but failed…

‘I try to…call u later when I am home…’

‘Okay… I am ending the call…’ Hye Ah muttered.

‘Right, do not tire yourself out and remember to have your dinner….’ Sungmin remind.

‘Okay~’ Hye Ah gave out a little smile, ending the call.

Sungmin turned and prepared to leave her apartment, heaving out a little sigh. Not wanting to risk being caught by fan, he hides at a corner when he heard some sound coming from the lift side. Apparently its Minna who is busily talking over the phone…

He smiled, intending to come out from his hiding place to greet her.

‘Haha! Stop crapping and open the door, I had no hand to do so….’ Minna said as she stands in front of their apartment, with her hand full with bags of all sizes.

‘Since u had the hand to hold the phone, why can’t u fumble out your key?’ Sungmin is taken by surprise when he saw Hye Ah coming out from the house, screaming at Minna.

‘Hahahahaha! Aigoo…. Take it as u are welcoming ur dinner home~’ Minna laughed, raising up the bag of packed food she bought from outside.

‘Hehehehehehe!’ Hye Ah chuckled as she took over the bag of food and stepped in the house with Minna following behind,

‘I even bought the snack for our movie marathon tonight~ my darling will be joining us later~’ Minna squealed noisily as she made her entrance to the house.

‘I am not going to be a light bulb, don’t worry…I will hide in my room all night…’ Hye Ah commented as she closed the door, shutting all the conversation between them in the house.

Sungmin is a still a bit stunned at the whole incident… So…. Hye Ah is lying to him? Why?

…………………

Sungmin tossed and his bed, he couldn’t really describe the feeling he had right now… is abandoned the right word for it?

The thought of Hye Ah lying to him keep playing in his mind and Sungmin just couldn’t help to wonder why would she do so…. He remembered her telling him she had an appointment? But judging from her dressing and the conversation between Hye Ah and Minna, she doesn’t seem like she had any intention to go out at all…  

Biting his lip, he reaches for his phone and dialled Hye Ah’s number.

‘Yeoboseyo…’

‘Hye Ah… its me..’

‘Oh Minnie… yes?’ Hye Ah asked, fiddling with the hem of her nightdress. Sungmin took in a deep breath when he heard the nonchalant tone of her, feeling his heart sinking a little at the sound of it.

‘Erm… nothing… so… how is the discussion?’ Sungmin asked.

 ‘Oh~ its getting on fine….’ Hye Ah said between a guilty chuckle.

‘So…. Where did u go for the discussion then?’

‘Erm… a café near Kangnam… a quiet one…’ Hye Ah closed her eyes, the lie is getting bigger and bigger…

‘I… see…. So, what are u doing now?’ Sungmin looked down on his pink bedsheet, clutching at it….

‘Me….*yawn* I am tired Minnie… preparing to sleep, we talk again next time?’

‘Oh… all right…. good night and sweet dream, Hye Ah…’

‘Good night..’

‘Hye Ah….*kiss*’ Sungmin blew over a kiss to Hye Ah, hoping she will respond to it… or at least chuckle like she always do.

‘Ermmn…hmn… I am ending the call… see u, Minnie…’ Hye Ah ended the call abruptly and leaned on the bed headboard. Godness know it take the whole of her will power to push away Sungmin like that…But she has to…

A dark look took over Sungmin’s smile the moment he ended that call… He can’t make out the reason why Hye Ah avoid him no matter how hard he tried to crack his brain… Everything seem to be all right before this. He buried his head in his pillow and sighed… This is the 1sttime he encounter such a situation… What should he do with this girl?