Chapter 12

Leaping into Bunny’s heart.

 

‘Really? U can see me now?’ Sungmin asked, a bit excited at the sound of it.

‘Yeah… but it’s at least an hour drive from your place… are u all right with it?’ Hye Ah asked carefully… She really doesn’t know how she can handle if his answer is no….

‘Of course I can… If it doesn’t cause any inconvenience to u….’ Sungmin assured.

‘I am fine… But please drive carefully all right?’ Hye Ah bit her lip in anxiety, if she had the choice, she really doesn’t wish him to drive alone like this in the middle of the night.

‘Yes, I will… I really can’t wait to see u Hye Ah….’

‘Minnie…I… well… ok, I will send u the address now…’

‘See u soon….precious darling baby….’ Sungmin ended the call with a little smile, getting up from his current position.

Hye Ah ended the call and get her hand on sending her address to him, walking toward the bathroom and washed herself, getting herself ready. She briefly packed her thing and sat down on her bed once she is done. Hye Ah looked at her phone, heaving a heavy sigh after that. She leaned her head on the bed rest and closed her eyes…. She just couldn’t resist Sungmin is it? But he really doesn’t sound too good over the phone just now…. A friend, even a normal friend just couldn’t resist it when he sounded like that right?

………………

Hye Ah tried to crept out of the house as quiet as she can once without waking her parent up. However, her sharp mother just makes the whole thing harder. She flinched when she saw her mother looking at her with an puzzled expression.

‘What are u going in the middle of the night?’ Mrs.Won asked.

‘Eomma… ergh… I am sorry… did I wake u up?’ Hye Ah asked guiltily.

‘What are u doing?’ Mrs.Won asked again.

‘I… am going back…. Ergh… something urgent…’ Hye Ah bit her lip, not daring to have eye contact with her mum.

‘Lee Sungmin?’ Mrs.Won asked, after casting a look at the car parked outside their house.

‘Yes…eomma…’ Hye Ah bit her lip, casting a sly look at her mother.

‘Be careful…’ Mrs.Won said as she walked over to her daughter, gesturing her to go ahead. There is nothing she can do to stop if her daughter had already made up her mind to do so right?

‘Eomma…. I… I will inform u once I reach… I am sorry…’ Hye Ah casted guilty look over to her mother.

‘………………..’ Mrs.Won nodded her head, getting her hand on closing the door after her. She walked over to the window and saw Sungmin getting off the car upon seeing Hye Ah, pulling her into a tight hug which Hye Ah responded back without any hesitation… Mrs.Won shook her head…. She think, she better leave all these things to the youngster to handle by themselves…

‘Are u ok?’ Hye Ah asked, prying Sungmin away from her and looked at his tired eyes.

‘………….’ Sungmin nodded his head, shaking his head again moment later.

‘What do u mean by that? So are u ok? Or not?’ Hye Ah asked, with her hand caressing his cold cheek.

‘I am not too good, frankly speaking….’ Sungmin placed his hand on top of her’s, leaning his cheek to her hand.

‘Because of Donghae?’ Hye Ah caress his cheek softly with her thumb, looking at him.

‘………………..’ Sungmin nodded slowly.

‘But I thought…. All of u are talked to him?’

‘Yes….’

‘He still insisted to?’ 

‘………………..’ Sungmin nodded.

‘Minnie…. I think… he himself will know better? I mean… all of u had done what u all can…. But since he insisted on his choice, there must be something that made him do so…’ Hye Ah consoled.

‘To be frank with u, I had a very bad feeling, Hye Ah…. Really bad feeling… like something bad is going to happen soon….’

‘U are scaring yourself, Minnie…’ Hye Ah looked at his trembling lip, and his word actually sends a shiver down her pine…

‘I don’t know… I just… keep having this uneasy feeling deep down and…I think the rest are feeling the same thing as I am…. ‘ Sungmin shook his head, the fear is too realistic, he can’t just brush it away….

‘Everything will be all right….’ Hye Ah pulled Sungmin into a hug again, patting on his back comfortingly. However, she couldn’t help being worried… what would that be? Why would they be feeling this way? This is so stressful…..

‘Shall we go back? Can u stay at my dorm today? The girls are there too….’

‘U mean all?’ Hye Ah asked.

‘Yeah…’

‘What about…. Chaerin?’ Hye Ah asked carefully.

‘……………’ Sungmin shook his head.

‘I…. can we go to her instead?’

‘No use… I tried visiting her, but she refuse to see me…’ Sungmin shook his head.

‘…………………’ Hye Ah looked at him, so this is the reason why he is feeling vexed?

‘She even refuse to see Suan, who is the closest to her…’

‘Hmnnn…. lets go back 1stshall we? I think u need a rest too…I will do the driving?’ Hye Ah offered.

‘……………’ Sungmin nodded at her, trying to squeeze out a smile from his sad face.

…………..

Hye Ah turned toward the passenger seat, looking at Sungmin who is now peacefully sleeping beside her… The security did not stop her from driving in as he recognize Sungmin’s car. Moreover, Sungmin is just seated beside her…

She leaned forward, pushing away the hairs that are covering his eyes. Her finger traced the outline of his face gently, planting a soft peck on his forehead after that… She blushed upon realising what she had done… But she did not regretted it….

‘Umn…’ Sungmin stirred in his sleep and opened his eye.

‘Awake?’ Hye Ah asked, pushing away the hairs from his face again.

‘Umn…. sorry for making u drive alone like that…’ Sungmin stretched himself, casting her an apologetic smile.

‘No problem… let get down? Maybe u can still catch some sleep?’ Hye Ah asked, looking at her watch. Its about 5 a.m in the morning. And the Donghae’s engagement party is at 10a.m… so she supposes he can still catch some sleep…

‘U need a rest too… lets go…’ Sungmin locked his car and pulled Hye Ah toward his dorm.

Hye Ah gasped at the sight that welcomes her upon opening the door of the SUJU 12thfloor dorm. There are numerous empty bottles of wine and soju lying on the table of the dining room, with Leeteuk, Heechul, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun sprawling on the table. She supposes they are drunk?

Siwon and Hana curled up together on the sofa, seemingly extremely tired.

‘Come on in….’ Sungmin whispered, pulling Hye Ah toward the direction of his room. 

 ‘Minnie?’ Yesung voice comes to Sungmin and Hye Ah when they pass through the room that Yesung shared with Ryeowook.

‘Hyung?’ Sungmin peered in and saw Yesung sprawling on his bed while Jin Young laid on his bed, apparently to be sleeping.

‘…………….’ Yesung place a finger to his lip and walked out of his room, not wanting to wake Jin Young up.

‘Hye Ah….’ Yesung greeted Hye Ah listlessly, trying to smile at the said girl.

‘Jongwoon… are u ok?’ Hye Ah asked, although she knows very well what the answer will be. Yesung shook his head ruefully, looking at Sungmin. ‘She refuses to see u too?’

‘………………….’ Sungmin nodded, biting his lip.

‘U better try to get some sleep too…’ Yesung said after heaving a heavy sigh… ‘ And Hye Ah ssi, u can sleep on Ryeowook’s bed if u want….’

‘Its okay…Jongwoon…’ Hye Ah shook her head, grasping at Sungmin’s hand. Yesung nodded at her, she need to be with Sungmin, he needs her….

‘Come on in….’ Sungmin pulled Hye Ah in to his room. Hye Ah felt a bit guilty when she saw Suan and Yuri huddled together in Kyuhyun’s bed.. Apparently, Sungmin is all alone before she is here… She blamed herself for not coming back just now… He must have been feeling extremely lonely when he is all alone just now…

‘Minnie…’ Hye Ah pulled him into a hug, leaning her head on his chest.

‘Umn?’ Sungmin hummed a soft reply to her, leaning his chin to her head.

‘………..’ Hye Ah shook her head, clinging to him.

‘I am fine… I will be fine…’ Sungmin patted on her shoulder.

‘I really hope so….’ Hye Ah raised her head and looked at him.

‘………………’ Sungmin looked down to her, caressing her cheek softly.

‘………………’ Hye Ah moved her eyes away from Sungmin’s when she realised that he been looking at her with an extraordinary gentle way… She can feel the goose pimple started to form on her body as his finger brushed past her lip and travelled down to her chin, tilting her head up a little….

‘Hye Ah….’ Sungmin muttered, lowering his head to minimize their distance from each other…

‘……..’ Hye Ah merely look at him, without even daring to bat her eyelid. She closed her eyes as Sungmin moved closer and closer to her, his lip almost touching her’s…..