Chapter 10

Leaping into Bunny’s heart.

 

‘Oh… please leave her alone… she is shy…’ Sungmin smiled, holding Hye ah close to him.

‘Sung…Minnie….’ Hye Ah lowered her head, trying hard not to laugh it out… Minnie? What a girly name…she still can’t understand why will he want her to call him that. Wait… isn’t he holding him a bit too close to her? Sigh.. maybe it’s just part of the show… just like how Eunhyuk and Lizzy always appear to be getting along well but actually fight like crazy behind the camera…

‘Ah… Sungmin ah Sungmin… how can u? Hiding a girl behind out back? if not for the magazine I really wonder when we would be able to see Hye Ah ssi…’ Leeteuk smiled at Sungmin, winking at him.

‘Hahahahah! Hyung… its not time yet…’ Sungmin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

‘Come on, let’s give Hye Ah a welcome drink…’ Siwon shouted, raising his cup.

‘Cheers!!!!’

‘Ok~ camera stop!  Good take!’ Producer Byung clapped his hands after his instruction and everyone cheered, started to relax..

‘Phew….’ Hye Ah heaved out a heavy sigh and leaned to the chair, tired…

‘Hahahahahah! U sound burdened?’ Sungmin asked, massaging her shoulder.

‘Oh… this is the most stressful lunch I ever had…’ Hye Ah sighed.

‘Its ended… feeling better now?’ Sungmin asked, tapping her shoulder.

‘Ya… thanks… its ok…’ Hye Ah pulled down his hand and smiled at him, walking toward Siwon. She enjoyed talking to him, he seem to be the most normal out of these boys, no wonder they call him Mr.Perfect.. Opps….

‘Hahahahahaha! A taste of your own medicine?’ Eunhyuk [lacasked, looking at Sungmin’s sorrowful eyes.

‘What are u talking about?’ Sungmin placed his hand on his shoulder and asked, he better don’t try to provoke him now… his mood is extremely bad now.

‘Wuahhhh….’ Eunhyuk withdrew his hands away and stepped away… he better leave that man alone.

HHMNNNN! Whys should I care? Sungmin turned his head away from Hye Ah and Siwon, he is just feeling tired… that’s all…

Hye Ah decided to snoop around while the boys are having their training. Lizzy too decided to tag along with the boys as there is another supper session with the girls after their practise.

‘Hye Ah ssi…An nyeong ha se yo~’ Lizzy decided to take the initiative to talk to the girl that gotten Sungmin so smitten up…

‘Oh~ Lizzy ssi…’ Hye Ah smiled at the little girl in front of her. She makes a perfect match with Eunhyuk all right… And she could tell that Eunhyuk does care a lot for her, judging from how he keep glancing over to her every now and then

‘U are really the sort of girl for Sungmin oppa…’ Lizzy chuckled. Yeah, she has to admit, Hye Ah does make a good match with Sungmin. She totally understand why will Sungmin behave out of the norm just because of her. Why would Sungmin kissed her in their 1stmeeting like this… Why would Sungmin tried all his mean to get her out, to the extend of publishing their relationship on the Twitter.

‘Erhmm… I thought u should know the reason behind that?’ Hye Ah whispered. Well, if she is one of the SUJU girl, she should know what exact is the thing that’s going on isn’t?

‘U mean the scandal?’ Lizzy questioned.

‘Hmnnn…’ Hye Ah nodded.

‘Nothing more than that?’ Lizzy chuckled.

‘Lizzy….’ Hye Ah is a bit taken back by her question.

‘Its very easy… in fact too easy to fall in love with Sungmin oppa….’ Lizzy looked over to Sungmin with a dreamy look… Hye Ah looked at her in awe… that doesn’t really look normal to her…. Lizzy liked Sungmin? But the interaction between her and Eunhyuk are very couplelike too… But the way she looked at Sungmin… Well, Hye Ah is confuse…. She is never good with these kind of thing… However, she can be sure  that she doesn’t really feel good seeing Lizzy looking at Sungmin in that way…. Is that…. Jealous?

‘Erm… Lizzy, I think I need to get something done, since I still have some time now…’

‘Oh~ do u need me to go with u?’ Lizzy asked, taking back her glances.

‘Its okay…. Its just nearby… See u all at the Neorabang later…’

‘Ok~ I will update Sungmin oppa?’ Lizzy nodded.

‘Uhmnn… yes, please…’ Hye Ah glance over to Sungmin who is hopping around right now. Aighhh… trust u still can be that happy after creating confusion in my mind… Hye Ah turned her head away and walked out of the studio….

…….

………..

……………

 ‘Hahahaha~ keeping secret huh? Secret!!! Yah!!!’ Hye ah frowned at the big amount of noise she heard from outside Room A that Sungmin told her.

‘Hey, what are u all doing?’ Hye Ah shrieked when she saw nine foots stepping on Sungmin joyfully.

The boys are stunned for a moment as Hye Ah dashed over to Sungmin, helping him up.

‘Are u okay?’

‘Ummnn… they bully me….’ Sungmin snuggled over to Hye Ah and put in his most ultimate aegyo tone, feeling really good inside.

‘Aigoo…. Are u hurt anywhere huh?’ Hye Ah asked, he must be really hurt to whimper like this…

Yesung who is being stepped and sat on before Sungmin rolled his eyes… This cunning bunny… they just given him some gentle steps… not as he had been sat on like him… He is almost squashed by them just now and he didn’t even whimper. He thumped on his waist with a painful expression on his face, earning himself a very much worried look from Jin Young.

‘Oppa… u okay? Hurt?’ Jin Young tapped on his waist gently.. They could had hurt him by sitting on top of him like that…

‘I…am… fine…’ Yesung assured, smiling at Jin Young… Ah… so good to be fusses around.

‘Eigh….’ Couldn’t stand it anymore, Eunhyuk decided to gave Sungmin a really hard step on Sungmin’s … partly because he wanted to revenge  him for making his Lizzy cried previously and partly because he wanted to end this bunny aegyo’ing drama.

‘YAH!!!!’ Sungmin sprung up and chased Eunhyuk around the room, making everyone laughed.

‘Good job, Hyukjae~’ Shindong clapped and cheered with the rest of the boys laughing and clapping their hand too.

‘Oh… don’t worry, they are always like that… u have to get used to it…’ Ae Li who met Hye Ah before pulled at her hand, directing her to the sofa.

‘But… he looks like he is in pain before this…’ Hye Ah looked at Sungmin who is still playing hide and seek with Eunhyuk and frowned. This guy… he gonna get from her later…

‘Ergh… maybe Sungmin oppa was really hurt just now… ‘ Hana explained kindly.

‘More like pretending to me, Hana ssi…’ Hye Ah looked at Hana who is seated next to Siwon, shaking her head. How hurt can he be when he can run around like this?

‘Oh… Hye Ah….we are not particular about formality… so we don’t have ssi, eonni, sister in law between the girls…’ Hyojin smiled. And I am Hyojin… Park Hyojin…

‘Ah…. Mrs.Park Jungsoo?’ Hye Ah chuckled, she is aware of her. She just saw her part of news today.

‘Oh~ just call me Hyojin….’ Hyojin shook her head, blushing.

‘Why? Don’t u like being called Mrs.Park?’ Leeteuk asked, settling down beside Hyojin.

‘Teukie…’ Hyojin blushed again when she saw her husband mesmerizing eyes smiling at her.

‘Ewwww…..’ Eunhyuk pushed Leeteuk away, had enough of his hyung mushiness… But thinking back, why does Lizzy likes to yell at him everytime? Can’t she just b a little gentle toward him?

‘Yah~  Monkey, did u see my phone? U hides it away again isn’t it?’ Lizzy yelled at Eunhyuk, again…

‘No I didn’t!! u are always misplacing it!’ Eunhyuk frowned, walking over to Lizzy and started to flip away the cushions, bags that lied around, trying to help her to retrieve her phone.

‘Call…. Call her handphone silly….. and Heechul… turn down the volume of the music!’ Suan yelled, sitting like an emperor beside Ryeowook.

‘Eigh… rude girl….’ Heechul raised his hand up as if he wanted to smack her. However he obligingly turns down the volume of the music and buries his head in the selection of the songs again.

‘Ah~ there it is…. Excuses me, Nari…’ Lizzy pounced toward the source of the sound and try to pried Nari who is sticking to Shindong.

‘Lizzy… u are very annoying…’ Shindong complaint.

‘Just a moment…won’t kill u…’ Lizzy pouted, slapping on Shindong’s arm.

‘What are u smiling at?’ Sungmin asked squeezing in between Hye Ah and Ae Li.

‘Minnie….’ Ae Li protested.

‘Noona…..’ Sungmin pouted, looking over to Ae Li with his puppy eyes.

‘Eeeegghhh… I give up…’ Ae Li laughed, pinching on Sungmin cheek lightly before she moved away, allowing Sungmin to squeeze in the already cramped sofa. She turned to talk to Jin Young. The turtle girl whom she just met..

‘Oh~ are they the secret girlfriends?’ Hye Ah asked excitedly. Wow… so there are really more than meet in the eyes? Idol always seem to claim that they are single…

‘Why are u so excited?’ Sungmin laughed.

‘Oh~ cos…. Hmn… everything seem so new to me..Other than Ae Li and Lizzy that I met previously, I only heard about Hyojin, Yuri and Nari…So…’ Hye Ah chuckled.

‘Oh~ yes, I am not secret…. Nari too…’ Yuri laughed, pointing toward Nari.

‘Kyu cant bear to hide Yuri away…’ Suan laughed.

‘No, she is too loud to be hidden away…’ Kyuhyun answered in a very proper and decent manner. The whole room fall into a great fit of laughter upon witnessing how Kyuhyun tried very hard to be proper and grim.

‘Am I disgracing u then, my dear lord?’ Yuri asked, caressing at Kyuhyun’s chin dangerously. 

‘A…ni..ya… U are too beautiful, sparkling beautiful to be hidden away…My princess….’ Kyuhyun smirked and pulled Yuri into his embrace, pecking on her beautiful lip.

‘YAH!!!!’ many protest arise at the great display of affection KyuRi puts on, especially from Yesung, who is trying to sooth the awkward Jin Young, Eunhyuk and Donghae who can only looked at Lizzy and Chaerin from afar (Eunhyuk for afraid of his neck being twist down if he dare to do that to Lizzy while Donghae…. He think he will be chopped to 8 parts by Chaerin…),  and Sungmin who is so tempted to kiss Hye Ah’s up curving lip right now.

‘Get a room~ get a room~’ Ryeowook who decided to be naughty that day yelled at his dongsaeng.

U knows I am not the only one…. I think we always need to prepare a room in that case then…. Sometimes u does have the need for a room too u know, Ryeong hyung?’ Kyuhyun smirked.

‘Cho Kyuhyun!!’ both Ryeowook and Suan yelled at him, threatening to smack him.

‘Yah~ Kyu,… u are especially naughty today… u just made Jin Young cried and now u are bullying your hyung?’ Donghae slapped on the maknae’s arm.

‘Oh~ Dongahe hyung… do u want me to speak something about u too?’ Kyuhyun asked in with a smirk, glancing over to Chaerin.

‘Yah…. Don’t spout nonsense…’ Donghae stuttered nervously, decided to leave this dangerous maknae alone.

Hye Ah decided to talk to bubbly Suan who is being forbidden to snack by Yuri as she is now seated next to her with a pouty mouth.

‘Hi~ HeeSuan ssi? I suppose u are Ryeowook ssi’s girlfriend?’

‘Hye Ah? Please drop the ssi… sound so weird… I don’t like formality…And they call me Suan…’ Suan pouted.

‘Hahaha! But its inevitable because u live in Korea, my dear girl..’ Hye Ah advise, her Korean is quite up to standard, just that she will leave out some level of formality here and there..

‘Hmnn… I come from a place where formality is not that significant… still trying to get used to it… I miss Chinese and English…’ Suan slapped on her forehead. She must save money from now on… she wanted to have a short getaway from Korea, Korean and formality…

‘Oh~ so… u do speak good English?’ Hye Ah asked, batting her eyelashes at her.

‘(E) Not exactly good…. But I shouldn’t have any problem conveying my message ….’ Suan laughed.

‘(E) Oh~ that’s good enough… I am glad that I found a language partner.. I don’t have much people to practice my English…’

‘(E) Oh~ Yuri and Ae Li speak good English too… Yuri had the best command of the language..’ Suan smiled, proud of her good friend language ability.

‘(E) In that case……’

‘(E) Yes?’ Suan tilted her head.

‘(E) Nothing…’ Hye Ah brushed away the thought in her head and smiled at Suan.

‘No English No Chinese… Korean please…..’ Leeteuk who couldn’t understand both language well grumbled.

‘U should go and pick up some foreign  language, Leeteuk…’ Suan said as she stuck out her tongue at him.

‘U are really incorrigible… Worst than Ae Li!!’ Leeteuk growled. However regretted fast enough when a cushion come flying to him and hit him straight on the head.

‘Good shot!’ Ae Li pumped her fist in the air and chuckled.

‘…………..’ Leeteuk pouted and swiped his hair… Sigh… what can he do? He always seem to be bullied here.

‘Hahahahahahahahaha!!!’ Hye Ah laughed joyfully, hugging her stomach. She shifted her attention and saw the room fall into a great big commotion of hugging Jin Young who came back to them after 2 years.

‘Oh~my precious dear… aigoo….’ Sungmin rocked Jin Young slowly from side to side and Jin Young leaned her head on Sungmin’s chest comfortably. Hye Ah was a bit taken back at how intimate the 2 of them behave… But the rest doesn’t seem to mind at all! Oh… is this the way the behave? But she has to agree, it does look warm to her, like a big family.

‘I don’t want u!’ Jin Young shrieked, running away from Kyuhyun. The room fall into a mess again when its Jin Young and Kyuhyun turn to play hide and seek. Hye Ah was amused at their childlike behavior under their glamorous look… They look like they are really close. And she can feel that they stay together not only because they of their job, but they truly enjoyed being with each other.

‘Hye Ah ssi?’ Yesung smirked at Hye Ah while glancing over to Sungmin, taking advantage of my Jin Young huh?

‘Oh~ didn’t u all doesn’t go with formality? Hye Ah will do…Yesung?’ Hye Ah looked at the man in front of her, recognizing he is the main vocalist Yesung soon enough.

‘Oh~ because we are close….And I wanted to be close to u too… can I give u a hug?’ Yesung asked, doing his victory dance in his heart when he saw Sungmin frowning at the idea of it.

‘Oh~ good idea…Lets be close~’ Kyuhyun moved over, ‘queuing’ up to be the next to irritate Sungmin.

‘Sure….’ Hye Ah nodded only after a split second of thought and spread her arms while Yesung enveloping her into a quite a tight hug.

‘Oh~ nice to meet u~’ Yesung chuckled, when he saw Sungmin crackled his knuckles.

‘Heheheheheheh! Nice to meet u too…’ Hye Ah chuckled.Hmnn… so this is the so called skinship? Not a bad feeling…. She feels welcomed.

‘I am next!!! Call me Kyu~’ Kyuhyun shouted while wrapping her petite figure into his embrace.

‘Ah~ Kyu~’ Hye Ah chuckled, not missing out the mischievous twilight in his eyes.

‘What shall I call u then? Ya Ya?~’ Kyuhyun drifted away from her and tilted his head, thinking really hard.

‘Oh~ just Hye Ah…’ Hye Ah laughed, they are really a bunch of old kids…

‘Hey~ what are u all doing?’ Sungmin yelled, when he saw his buddies all clustered around Hye Ah. He had a bad feeling….

‘Oh~ giving Hye Ah a welcome hug of course~’ Eunhyuk smirked, its time for u to have a taste of your own medicine, Lee Sungmin.

‘How can u all do that?’ Sungmin shrieked.

‘Oh~ Ming, u always hug Hana too don’t u? And Lizzy, Nari… hyung su nim… every girls in the room, EVERYTIME u see them…Don’t u?’ Siwon asked ‘innocently’ with his joker smile on his lip.

‘She might not…used to it…’ Sungmin defended, looking at Hye Ah.

‘Oh~ its ok~’ Hye Ah chuckled as Siwon wrapped his arm around her, she doesn’t mind it at all. It’s just a friendly hug to her.. Moreover, they are just a bunch of overage kids to her, no bad feeling at all.

‘Chah~ Hye Ah… u are soo… petite, feel so good to have u in my embrace~’ Eunhyuk raise his voice on purpose, for fearing that Sungmin didn’t hear that. He chuckled contently when he saw the pissed look on Sungmin’s face. Hahahahha! 

‘……………………’ Sungmin kept quiet, narrowing his eyes at his so called buddy. Now he knew why Eunhyuk can’t wait to pried him away from Lizzy now… Eigh… So awful… So now they are taking revenge in him… Curse them….

……..

………….

…………….

‘Hahahahaha!!!’ Hye Ah is now laughing her head off at all the messages she received via Watapps group chat with the girls. To think they add her in only after their 1stmeeting… Oh~ they sure are interesting.

‘What so interesting?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Girls talk… secret…’ Hye Ah chuckled, with her eyes still glued to her phone, putting in some comment here and there too.

‘Cheh~  teaming up with them only after the 1stmeeting?’ Sungmin shook his head. Funny, she doesn’t feel out of the place at all with the girl at all.

‘Hmnn… they are the easiest people to get along with…’ Hye Ah nodded, laughing again at Suan insolent comment of criticizing the childish act of the boys trying to make Sungmin jealous by hugging Hye Ah… Hye Ah denied it after casting a shy glances over to Sungmin, smiling a little at the thought of he being jealous..

‘They are…’ Sungmin nodded, with his eyes still on the road. ‘What did they say again? Why are u so quiet out of sudden?’

‘Hmnn? Nothing…They gone quiet…’ Hye Ah shook her head.

‘Maybe they are home… busy….’ Sungmin concluded.

‘Hmnnn…maybe…’ Hye Ah bit her lip, giving him a wrung smile. She glances at her phone again.

Oh~ Sungmin shouldn’t complain, he practically treat every girls like his girlfriend….which girl in the group never received any concern and hug from him?

Agreed~

Yeah~

KKKKK~

Nari’s comment makes Hye Ah feel that she is nothing special to Sungmin… So, being kind and considerate to girls is just his habit? Yeah… she suppose so… all the girls agreed to it isn’t? she better get this clear in her head… This is just a 3 months thing, everything will be going back to normal after this…..

…………….

Hye Ah tapped on her desk, waiting for Sungmin’s call… During these 2 weeks of being with him, she knows he will call once he is home. A habit that’s causing her to develop a habit of waiting for his call after their every meeting….Hmnn… he said once a week, but seem like they are meeting more than that… almost like every 2 days?

Hye Ah sit down in front of her desk, looking at the calendar in front of her… Sigh… Its been three weeks, coming to a month of their 3 months agreement. She picked up a pen and put another cross on the calendar, marking the end of another day of their agreement.

‘Haiz…. What is this sickening feeling?’ Hye Ah sighed, trying to push away the uncomfortable feeling deep down inside… why is she having this horrible feeling of hollowness inside her heart right now?

‘Yeoboseyo….’ Hye Ah answered the phone listlessly, knowing very well who will that be..

‘Why are u sounding so tired?’ Sungmin asked, in concern.

It been a long day, Minnie…’ Hye Ah sighed, fiddling with the pen on her desk.

‘Aigoooo…. My precious little darling baby is tired isn’t it?’ Sungmin chuckled.

‘Everyone is your precious little darling…’ Hye Ah smiled a little at the way he address her. However, she brushed away the feeling fast enough when she reminded of how he called Jin Young and Hana precious darling too…

‘Yeah… but u are precious little darling baby~ Only u…’ Sungmin smiled, is she feeling a bit sour here?’

‘Cheh…. u and your excuse…’ Hye Ah chuckled, feeling a little bit better after that.

‘Happy now?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Why..why.. should i?’ Hye Ah asked, feeling a little guilty.

‘Hmn…. Nothing, u better sleep early… Making a trip down to your parent house tomorrow?’

‘Yes…’

‘Oh… meaning to say I can’t meet u tomorrow?’ Sungmin wailed.

‘Aren’t u busy as well?’ Hye Ah muttered, blushing a little at his word.

‘Hmnn… No matter what… used to having meals with u I suppose? Seem weird if I cant do it…’

‘U have lots of precious little darling don’t u?’ Hye Ah chuckled.

‘Hahahahaha! Nobody can replace u…precious little darling baby~’

‘Cheh~ I had enough of ur cheesiness… Stop it…’ Hye Ah chuckled.

‘All right… Lets rest early… let me know once u reach your parent house?’

‘Please… its at Seoul too, not that far away…’

‘Don’t forget you are a half celebrity now… U know I will be worried…’ Sungmin frowned.

‘All right all right…. Rest early…’

‘Neh~ good night…’ Sungmin blew over a kiss to her causing Hye Ah to cackle into a great fit of chuckles after that.

‘Good night, valentine…’

‘Sweet dream…’

Hye Ah ended the call and walked toward her bed, lying down. The sweet smile never leave her lip since…she suppose, she will still have a sweet dream after all?