Chapter 18

Leaping into Bunny’s heart.

‘Ooppss~ Siwon alike guy?’ Suan asked, looking at Oh Jeun who is now walking toward their side now.

‘Wow… this is certainly not a good sign….’ Yuri shook her head, this guy is certainly a good catch… Now she understand why Hye Ah said he is very Siwon-alike.

‘Gosh… strong opponent Sungmin oppa has…’ Lizzy muttered.

'Precisely...' Nari nodded.

‘Stop that all of u… all of u look like a bunch of guy crazy idiot u know that?’ Chaerin rolled her eyes at that bunch of ogling girls. 

The girls gave out some awkward coughs and looked at each other in sly, taking away their sight from the said guy.

‘Good day… ladies…’ Oh Jeun greeted at the girls, bowing slightly with his hand placed on his abdomen.

‘Hi~’ the girs couldn’t  help but to smile at the charming guy who is now standing beside Hye Ah right now. They have to admit, they make a handsome couple.

‘Erm… girls, this is Kwon Oh Jeun, and Oh Jeun oppa, these are the good friends I mentioned to u before…’ Hye Ah introduced.

‘Ah…Nice to meet u all, ladies… I see, does pretty lady only befriend pretty ladies?’ Oh Jeun smiled, looking at the bunch of girls who are still studying him with a little smile on his face. The girls broke into chuckles when they heard the humorous compliment he made, pleasing every ladies around.

‘Oh Jeun oppa…’ Hye Ah chuckled, slapping on his arm.

‘Erm.. Nice to meet u, Oh Jeun ssi…. We are sorry we couldn’t stay for a chat… but it’s really a pleasure meeting u…’ Hyojin, took the responsible as the leader wife greeted the fine gentleman on behalf of the girls.

‘Its okay, have a pleasant day ahead…’ Oh Jeun put out his hand and gestured the girls to get on with their journey.

‘Oh! Gesturing habit!!’ Suan exclaimed, chuckling after that.

‘Siwon-alike? I gotten it quite a lot from your friend here…’ Oh Jeun laughed, looking over to Hye Ah before he turn over and nodded to the rest of the girls.

‘Really nice meeting u here, Oh Jeun ssi…We shall make a move 1st...’ Ae Li bowed at Oh Jeun who smiled politely at her and gave her a little bow too.

‘Lets us go…’ Nari waved at Hye Ah before she turned and whispered at Yuri. ‘Wow… Sungmin oppa is in trouble….’

‘Precisely…’ Yuri nodded.

‘Why are u here? Thought we said meet at Kangnam?’ Hye Ah asked, looking at the smiling Oh Jeun.

‘Hmnn..thought I can just pick u up so that u won’t have to find your own way there…’ Oh Jeun smiled gently at Hye Ah, glancing at his propped up hand and gestured to Hye Ah.

‘Thanks for the thought…’ Hye Ah smiled at Oh Jeun before she slipped her hand into the crook of Oh Jeun arms.

‘My pleasure… didn’t I just earn myself a chance to meet 9 pretty Suju girls?’ Oh Jeun laughed, raising his eyebrow at Hye Ah again.

‘Gosh…’ Hye Ah gasped, she didn’t expect him to remember she ever told him there are 9 Suju girls in total.

‘Ooppss… I am sorry, I should be saying 10 pretty girls.….I am sorry, I am not good with maths… Or shall I include u as 1 of the Suju girls?’ Oh Jeun apologizes, with a smile on his face.

‘Oh~U….I didn’t mean that…’ Hye Ah laughed, shaking her head.

‘Ga ja (lets go)~’ Oh Jeun said after casting a smile at Hye Ah.

…………..

……………….

………………….

Hye Ah looked at the headmaster in dismay, how she wished she can shout in his face, asking him to mind do his job himself.

‘Miss Won? Is there anything wrong?’ the headmaster ask, when he noticed the unusualness in the pretty teacher on front of him.

‘Nothing…. But… do I really have to…. do that?’ Hye Ah asked.

‘Oh~ he is your boyfriend right? I think I will just put u in charge for the performance thing… It’s easier for the both of u to coordinate isn’t it? Isn’t it ideal? U can date as u do your work~’ the headmaster asked and gave out a small chuckles.

‘Yes… sir…..’ Hye Ah nodded before she bowed slightly at the headmaster and made her way out from his room.

‘I am done for…. I am done for….’ Hye Ah bit her lip, walking back to the staff room.

‘Yah! Hye Ah… what is that look?’ Minna asked, touching on her hand.

‘Minna… I am done for…’ Hye Ah sulked, looking at Minna with a woeful expression.

‘What…what is that, Hye Ah… tell me...’ Minna pulled a chair and sat down beside Hye Ah, holding her hand.

‘U… u still remember what Lee Sungmin promise when I come back to school that time?’ Hye Ah asked. Minna tilted her head and started to think back… She widen her eyes when she thought of what happened then…

‘Ahhhhh….’ Minna nodded, she remembered, the performance thing.

‘Yes! Headmaster asked me to take care of that…’ Hye Ah buried her head in her palm and sighed.

‘Ergh… so… what is your plan now?’ Minna asked.

‘I don’t know!!!’ Hye Ah groaned, with her head still buried in her palm.

‘When is the last time the both of u see each other?’

’17 days ago…’ Hye Ah answered without hesitation.

‘Won Hye Ah…. U miss him too don’t u?’ Minna asked, raising her eyebrow at her.

‘What….’ Hye Ah straighten herself up and looked at her housemate.

‘Don’t deny….U been counting days without him by your side…. And I can tell u are not happy at all….’ Minna looked at her with a frown on her face.

‘Cheh… not the time to discuss this, dear…’ Hye Ah stand up, pretending to tidy her thing to avoid Minna enquiring look.

‘Maybe this is not such a bad thing after all… Here comes your chance…’ Minna patted on her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

‘What?’ Hye Ah asked.

‘A good excuse to call him…’ Minna smirked. Although she think Oh Jeun is not a bad catch, but she still think Sungmin is the guy that is occupying Hye Ah’s heart and mind….

‘Thanks for the thought Minna…As if I am not troubled enough…’

‘Just admit that… making the 1stmove won’t kill….’ Minna chuckled, she had to admit that is really not easy…

‘Haiz… But…its so embarrassing….’ Hye Ah groaned.

‘Erm… it is… but…well… good luck to u…’ Minna walked back to her seat after giving Hye Ah a gentle squeeze on her shoulder, she need some time on her own.

‘Thanks anyway, pal….’ Hye Ah sighed as she swings her bag to her shoulder and walked out of the office, heading home. She need some time to plan how she should do.

…………..

Hye Ah lied flat on her bed and look at the ceiling, blinking her eyes several time. She then turn to her left side and blinked her eyes several time, trying to calm her messy mind. She heaved out a sigh and turn to lie flat on her back again, looking at the seem-to-be so interesting ceiling.

‘Aisghs!!!!’ Hye Ah then sat up and scratched her head in frustration. She picked her phone and browse on her phonelist. She stares at the picture of Sungmin’s jovial face on her phone screen and her finger travelled down to the calling button, her heart beating fast.

‘Make sure u remember that word Won Hye Ah!!! U will definitely come back to me one day and I can assure u that u are going to be sorry for what u had said today!!!!’

Just as Hye Ah finger is about to press down the call button, she suddenly reminded the last conversation she had with Sungmin and she threw her phone aside and buried her face in her palms.

‘Aishhhh… I can’t do that….I can’t do that!!!’  

‘Sleep… I should sleep 1st… it’s too late to call him anyway…’ Hye Ah laid down again, pulling up her cover and close her eyes, trying her hardest to sleep.

…………….

Sungmin been looking at his phone for the thousandth time of the day and he is quite surprised that he still didn’t get the call that he been expecting.

He began to wonder whether did Hye Ah managed to talk the headmaster out and abolished the thought of him performing at the school?

‘Can’t be…’ Sungmin rubbed on his chin and started to play with his phone again, opening up his media file… His sight falls on the images of Hye Ah and he couldn’t help but to smile at the sight of it…

‘Stubborn girl…. When are u going to call me? I am going to die from missing u here….’ Sungmin chuckled at the sound of his own muttering, pocketing his phone when he saw Kyuhyun coming in to the room their share with a big smiling face.

‘Oh~ Minnie hyung! So how is the performance thing?’ Kyuhyun asked.

‘Not sure yet~ still waiting~’ Sungmin waved his phone in front of the maknae and the said maknae gave out a small chuckled at the sight of that.

‘U sure she will call?’ Kyuhyun asked.

‘Erm…’  Sungmin nodded.

‘What if… I was saying… what if she didn’t call?’ Kyuhyun asked ‘in concern’. However, his heart does otherwise, he actually do anticipate another interesting show of the both of them chewing off each other head again… That will be fun….

‘No If…. it is impossible…’ Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun with a confident smile, Hye Ah loved her job. She would definitely more willing to put down her pride rather than losing the job where her passion is….

‘But… it been days and….’ Kyuhyun began, however he shut up when Sungmin’s phone started to ring merrily and the smile on the pink bunny getting wider and wider….

‘Yeoboseyo~’ Sungmin tried to sound casual as he answer the phone, although his heart is thumping crazily right now.

‘Ergh… Minnie….An nyeong ha se yo… I… am… Hye Ah….’ Hye Ah stuttered like an elementary student in front of her strict discipline teacher….

‘Oh… Yes?’ Sungmin purposely cut his sentences short so that Hye Ah can talk more.

‘Minnie… can I… can I… see u?’ Hye Ah mustered all her courage and finally gotten the word out of .

‘Oh? Why?’ Sungmin asked, with an up to no good smile…

‘Erm… Minnie… I think I need to talk to u…’

‘About?’

‘Minnie… can we talk when we meet?’ Hye Ah know he is just trying to make thing difficult for her but she tried her best to control her temper… Just her luck that she needs a favour from him….

‘U sure u wanted to meet me?’ Minnie asked with an up to no good smirk. I told u, u will regret that Won Hye Ah….

 ‘Yes, Minnie…’ Hye Ah sighed,she just knew it… he is now trying to make her sorry for saying that she never ever wanted to see him on their last argument.

‘All right… I have no schedule tomorrow night, after 7pm?’

‘Thanks u… so, which place is more convenient to u? Shall I come over to your dorm?’

‘Dorm?’ But it will be full of people as most of them have no schedule tomorrow, how is he going to have a good talk with her?

‘Are u fine with it?’ Hye Ah enquire, sensing the unusualness in his tone.

‘Anything is fine with me…’ Sungmin answered, trying to sound cool.

‘Okay~ I shall see u then…’

‘All right..’

‘I am ending the call, Minne…’

‘Bye…’

‘Bye…’ Hye Ah heaved a sigh of relieve after she ended the call with Sungmin and bury her face in her palms. ‘EIGHHHHSSS!!!! Let me die…..’

‘Yah! I told u its not that difficult right? All u have to do is just talk softly to him..Better if u could aegyo…’ Lizzy slapped on Hye Ah’s and laughed at her burdened look.

‘Aegyo? Why didn’t u try aegyo’ing to ur monkey?’ Hye Ah snapped. Even if she and Minnie are not on cold war, she couldn’t make herself aegyo at someone who is 3 years younger than her.

‘Cheh~ we are talking about your problem here… what has it got to do with me?’ Hye Ah muttered, avoiding Hye Ah’s question.

‘U….. why are the both of u waiting for?’ Hye Ah asked, pinching on Lizzy’s face.

‘Huh?’

‘U and him…. Both of u liked each other don’t u?’

‘Nothing of the sort, he just treat me like close friend..’Lizzy blushed a little at her words.

‘Which good friend will hug at each other like u and him that much… I can understand if the both of u are not living together or seldom had the chance to see each other… But seriously, do u have to hug each other every time u both parted from each other like a pair of newly-wed husband and wife?’ Hye Ah chuckled, enjoying the blush on Lizzy’s face very much.

‘Hey! I am not the main today ok?’ Lizzy squealed.

‘Avoiding question, that is….’ Hye Ah chuckled.

‘But…. Are u really ready to meet Sungmin oppa?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Hmn… I… don’t know… I am worried I got nothing to say to him…’

‘U miss him don’t u?’ Lizzy asked, grasping at Hye Ah’s hand.

‘I do… Lizzy…’ Hye Ah nodded, she is not the person who will lie about her own feeling to her close friend.

………..

……………..

…………………

Hye Ah grasped at her own hand out of nervous and looked at the familiar building in front of her… Heaving out a heavy sigh, she picked out her handphone and dialled Sungmin’s number.

‘Yeoboseyo…’ Sungmin picked out his phone and answered it immediately after confirming who is the caller.

‘Minnie… can u please pick me up?’

‘Oh… where are u?’ Sungmin asked, picking out his car key. She still relies much on him doesn’t it?

‘I am just beside the security room…’

‘Huh? Oh… all right… I am coming down now…’ Sungmin smiled, never expect he will be able to see her so soon.

‘Thanks u…’ Hye Ah ended the call and waited for Sungmin, her heart thumping fast. ‘Aigh… this is so stressfull….’ Hye Ah muttered…

‘Come on in…’ Hye Ah looked up when she heard the familiar voice that been absenting from her life for quite a while and bowed her head low again when she felt the familiar tugging on her wrist.

‘Thank u…’ Hye Ah followed Sungmin oblingly and looked at Sungmin from the back, smiling a little. He seems to be fine to her.

Although Sungmin kept quiet throughout the journey, but all the while his hand gripped on her wrist firmly. Soon, the both of them are in the comfort of the boy’s dorm. Sungmin let go of Hye Ah’s hand and took off his disguise, walking in to the kitchen. The house is surprisingly quiet and it seems to her that they are having the whole house to themselves right now.

‘Where are the rest?’ Hye Ah asked.

‘Went out dating…’ Sungmin answered, handing a bottle of water to her.

‘Oh… thanks…’ Hye Ah nodded, getting her hand on opening the bottle. The two of them fall into a deep silent again.

‘U… didn’t come here to just sit here right?’ Sungmin asked, when he can’t take the dead silent anymore.

‘Oh… No… I need to talk… about… erm… do u still remember when I….the performance?’ Hye Ah muttered, casting a sly look at Sungmin.

‘Yes, I do… so the student made it?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Yeah… so I was wondering…whether u can make out the time to….’

‘…………………..’ Sungmin looked at her without a word, and Hye Ah is getting super uneasy at his empty stare.

‘If your schedule is unable to meet, I can just tell the headmaster…’

‘I will just abide to my promise since I had promised to do so…’ Sungmin blurted.

‘Oh…. Thanks…’ Hye Ah nodded, looking at him again. Aish…why is it so hard to talk to him now?

‘This is the only motive of u wanting to meet me?’ Sungmin asked, looking at her.

‘Erm… I well…. How had u been getting on?’ Hye Ah asked, looking at him.

‘Fine…’ Sungmin cut his answer short and sweet, observing her reaction.

‘Oh…..’ Hye Ah nodded, playing with her own fingers.

‘How are u and the matchmaking guy then?’

‘Oh? The girls told u?’ Hye Ah asked.

‘U mean… he even met the girls?’ Sungmin frowned, are they close to that extend? The girls even met him up?

‘Ergh… yes, on one occasion…’ Hye Ah nodded.

‘U and him seem to be doing good huh?’ Sungmin smirked.

‘………………..’ Hye Ah looked at Sungmin with a blank look, thinking of the best way to reply to him. ‘Anything wrong with that?’ Hye Ah asked, observing his reaction.

‘U… I hope u still remember….to outsider,  u are still supposedly to be known dating me now….’ Sungmin asked.

‘Ergh… well… yes… but we have to get out from that sooner or later isn’t it?’ Hye Ah asked carefully.

‘So…. Now u are trying to do that?’ Sungmin asked, with a slight annoyance in his voice.

‘Well… this… can’t go on forever isn’t it?’ Hye Ah bit her lip, casting him a caution look. Quarrelling with him is the last thing on her list right now.

‘…………………..’ Sungmin took a deep breath, looking at Hye Ah with a surprisingly calm look.

‘Erm… I mean… we both need to go back to our routine of normal life after all… And didn’t we agree its just for 3months?’ Hye Ah continued.

‘Cant we just keep this thing going on?’ Sungmin muttered.

‘…….. Minnie…. To be frank with u, I don’t really quite like this lifestyle… Being in the centre of attention is definitely not my idea of living….’

‘So u are happy that u can get away from this?’

‘Minnie, I don’t mean that… I never regretted the fact that I met u and going through that 3 months with u… u had given me the best memories that I could ever asked for…Just…. I don’t think it’s healthy if we still keep on pretending to date like this…’

‘Why?’

‘Because… because… it’s a lie after all…’ Hye Ah looked away from him, for worrying she might be telling him that she just wanted to run away from him as he is making her feeling so very confuse… She even always had the illusion that they are really dating each other previously.

‘Lie?’ Sungmin smirked for no reason.

‘Yes, lie…’ Hye Ah nodded.

‘U just dislikes the fact that it is a lie?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Erm… well.. yes? I suppose…’ Hye Ah looked at Sungmin, is he doing a tongue twister right now? Why is he keep stressing on the word ‘lie’?

‘All right, I accept that… so, let’s plan for that performance thing?’ Sungmin smiled at her. So, all he has to do is just to make the dating thing ‘not a lie’, right?

‘Eh?’ Hye Ah is a bit surprise that he will let her off lightly like this. She thought he wanted to make her feel sorry for saying that she won’t ever go back to him?

‘Why?’ Sungmin asked,

‘Oh… nothing…’ Hye Ah shook her head, smiling a little at him. She must be reading too much into it… Sungmin is always kind to girl doesn’t he?

‘I only have one request…’

‘Oh? What is that?’ Hye Ah asked,

‘We are still to date in front of other…’ Sungmn smiled.

‘Huh? Why?’ Hye Ah asked.

‘Because we can’t jolly well tell other we broke off suddenly like this and I still go on for that performance thing right? Doesn’t it sound weird?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Hmnn… indeed…’ Hye Ah nodded.

‘Ok, so, I can say that u will present for our rehearsal?’ Sungmin asked with his innocent aegyo smile.

‘Of.. of course~ I been put in charge by the headmaster to coordinate with you guys actually…’ Hye Ah smiled, still unable to believe Sungmin forgive her that easily.

‘Shall we go for dinner now? I am hungry…’ Sungmin said cutely as he rubbed his stomach in circular motion.

‘U still haven’t had ur dinner yet?’ Hye ah asked, frowning.

‘Yeah….U had yours?’ Sungmin said with a little pout.

‘No….’ Hye Ah shook her head between her chuckle. How can she eat when she is feeling nervous like previously? She chuckled at Sungmin’s eye rolling action and started to feel really good inside. ‘Come on, lets go…then’ Hye Ah nodded, pulling him up.

‘What do u feel like eating?’ Sungmin asked adorably, while putting on his disguise.

‘Everywhere is fine with me…’ Hye Ah smiled, linking her arm with his as they made their way to the lift, as if nothing unpleasant ever happened between the 2 of them.

………..

………….

…………………..

‘Hello~’ Hye Ah popped her head into the boys’ practise room and wave at the boys when he saw them sitting, having a little rest after their strenuous practise.

‘Ah~Hye Ah… come on in!’ the boys gesture her to come in, smiling happily at the sight of the bunny girl who went missing for quite a while.

‘I bought some drink for all of u…’ Hye Ah chuckled, coming in noisily with 2 great big bags of drinks and snack.

‘Come on…’ Sungmin frowned at the sight of the heavy bags she is lurching along and immediately took over the bags from her.

‘Thanks…’ Hye Ah smiled at the pink bunny and soon the both of them are busily exchanging smile at each other, making the rest of the boys rolling their eyes in disgust. This smiling Sungmin here is so different from the sulking Sungmin two days ago.

‘What had u got for us, Hye Ah?’ Eunhyuk crawled over to Hye Ah and Sungmin’s side, busily ransacking the bags.

‘U… glutton…didn’t even bother to express your gratitude 1st…’ Sungmin chuckled, pushing his head slightly.

‘Huh? It’s all Chilsung Soda?’ Eunhyuk exclaimed in disappointment.

‘Oh… I though u guy loved it?’ Hye Ah asked, surprised.

‘Only Sungminnie loved it…’ Shindong smiled, seem like they made up after all…

‘Oh~ I am sorry… What do u all want? I go and get it for u…’ Hye Ah apologize awkwardly, intending to get up from her current seat.

‘Ehhh… forget about it.. its ok, we don’t want to end up getting killed by Sungmin…’ Eunhyuk pulled her back and casted a sly look over to Sungmin who just gave him a killer stare.

‘Next time then… Just let me know what u all likes…’ Hye Ah chuckled, giving Sungmin a light push. Sungmin turned and gave her a big sunshine smile and picked up a can of soda. Opening it and offer to her.

‘Thanks… Are u tired?’ Hye Ah asked, pushing away his naughty hairs that are covering his mesmerizing eyes.

‘Its okay~ we are fine…’ Sungmin gave her a cute smile, with his eyes turn all foxy again.

‘Oh~ The student are indeed lucky…’ Hye Ah smiled, she knew the performance tomorrow will definitely be a great success.

‘They put in their effort too isn’t it?’ Leeteuk chuckled in his usual ‘ang..ang…ang…’ mode.

‘Erm… really thanks guy, for the effort~’ Hye Ah waved her hand to the boys that are sprawling around.

‘It’s okay~ the boys reply in unison.

‘Just treat our Minnie better~’ Shindong laughed.

‘Of course I will treat the all of u nicer~’ Hye Ah chuckled, with a little blush on her face.

…………

……………….

………………….

Hye Ah peeped at the boys who are dancing and singing on the stage right now. Although they are only 7 of them performing on the stages right now, but it still doesn’t affect the perfection of the show. The student are all shrieking and shouting at the top of their lung and Hye Ah can perfectly understand why herself. It’s hard not to when every boys is looking so awesome right now. How she wish she can watch them in front instead of the stage side…  However, Sungmin standing close to her does seem to make her current position a better place though… As he occasion threw her a cheerful smile and wink whenever the situation allow him to.

‘Thanks u~ we are Super Juni~o~e~o!’ the boys greeted the student in their Super Junior way after Mr.Simple and trying hard to adjust their breathing after the strenuous exercise.

‘Ahhhhhhh~~~ oppa!! Saranghae!!!’ the student shrieked and clapped, while the boys waved at them with the joyful smile on their face.

‘Shhh….’ Leeteuk placed a finger on his lip and the student stop their shrieking obediently, waiting for further instruction from their idol.

‘Heechul, Donghae and Siwon gotten me to send their regard to all of u, sorry that they couldn’t make it here today as their schedule doesn’t allow them to do so….’

‘NEH~ gwanchana~ gwenchana~ (Its ok)’ the student chanted.

‘Thanks u~ do u want to hear another song from us?’ Shindong asked.

‘Neh!!!!’

‘How about Sorry Sorry?’ Eunhyuk asked, rubbing his hand in rhythm..

‘Ahhhhhhh!!!!! NEH!!!’

‘Or Bonaman?’ Yesung did a bit of the said song dance action and the hall fall into a hysteric shouting again.

‘Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahaha!!!!’

‘Ah~ What to do? We are unable to deicide…’ Ryeowook asked between his chuckles.

‘Sungmin hyung~ what do u suggest?’ Kyuhyun asked, winking at the bunny who is now busily interacting with Hye Ah in sly.

‘Oh? Ugh… how about both?’ Sungmin turned his head over and flashed his most ultimate cute smile.

‘AHHH!!! NEH!!!! Both song! Both Song! Both song!’ the student started to chant again, with their hand swaying in motion.

‘All right then! Music please!’ Leeteuk snapped his fingers and the boys quickly take their place, prepare to perform again.

Hye Ah chuckled as Sungmin winked and blew her a kiss as he made his way toward his position.

‘Ewwww….. look at your blushing face…’ Suan looked at Hye Ah in disgust. So quarrel does make love grew fonder?

‘Shut up!’ Hye Ah snapped at Suan and she merely laughed it off as she is now busily admiring her beloved Ryeong performance.

‘So free of u to be here?’ Hye Ah asked.

‘Oh~ my assignment is somewhere around here… so I can drop by a while…’ Suan nodded.

‘Ewwww… cant leave your Ryeong for a while cant u?’ Hye Ah teased back.

‘Hmnn… same goes to that turtle girl, she even skipped class because of this..’ Suan whispered.

‘Huh~ I suppose SUJU girl will have additional member soon…’ Hye Ah chuckled.

‘Oh who? U?’ Suan chuckled.

‘Lizzy and Jin Young of course… U!!!’ Hye Ah blushed at Suan’s word. Though she and Sungmin made up from their previous quarrel, but it’s not as how they made it to be… She agreed to still carry to pretend to date just because they had the need to…

‘Cheh~ abandon that old fashion thought, Hye Ah… 3 years old is not a problem at all…’ Suan reminded.

‘What…’

‘Or its because of that Siwon-alike guy?’

‘I…. are u here to interrogate me or to watch your Ryeong? U better stop that before u missed all the performance…’ Hye Ah rolled her eyes. The best way to stop the topic is, to stop talking all together.

‘Oh~ u are right…’ Suan regained her attention to the boys and chuckled like a little school girl when Ryeowook winked at her.

‘Thanks u! thanks!’ the boys bowed at the still  excited student after the 2 songs and the shrieking goes on and on like it’s not going to stop.

‘Do u enjoy yourself?’ Leeteuk yelled.

‘Neh!!!!! Echo~ Echo~ echo~’ the student chanted.

‘Dear student, I am sorry we can’t as our idol here do have another schedule to follow after this… Can all of u please give our awesome Super Junior another big round of applause?’ The emcee, Minna stepped to the front when the responses from the student are too overwhelming for the boys to handle.

The hall fall into a great fit of constant shouting of saranghae and chanting of the members’ name as the student clapped.

‘Thanks u!!’ The boys bowed again, feeling proud that they had put up another good show.

‘Miss Won! Miss Won! Miss.Won.’ Hye Ah is caught by surprise when the student suddenly started to chant her name.

‘Can our Miss.Won please join us at the stage here?’ Minna announced, looking around for her good friend. She waved her hand, gesturing her to step forward when she saw Hye Ah standing at the stage side. Hye Ah shook her hands vigorously, not interested in making her appearance on the stage at all.

‘Our Hye Ah is shy here…. Can we please clap to welcome her on stage?’ Leeteuk add on, while Sungmin busily waving his hand at Hye Ah, gesturing her to come out.

‘U better go…’ Suan chuckled, pushing her a little.

‘Gosh!’ Hye Ah heaved out a dejected sigh as she made her way out unwillingly. Kyuhyun who is standing beside Sungmin move away a little as to allow Hye Ah to stand beside Sungmin.

‘Ahhhhhh….. MinHye! MinHye! MinHye!’ the student chanted again, making Hye Ah fall into great blushed as she bowed her head.

‘Wow~ doesn’t them look handsome standing together?’ Shindong teased.

‘Neh!’ the student replied.

‘Hye Ah ssi, what do u think of our performance today?’ Leeteuk asked, winking at Hye Ah.

‘Great~’ Hye Ah replied, smiling a little at Leeteuk.

‘Who is great?’ Yesung teased, looking at Hye Ah meaningfully.

‘All of u…’ Hye Ah laughed, remembered Jin Young story of the boys’ hobby of asking who is their bias.

‘Who is the best?’Kyuhyun add on evilly. Hye Ah chuckled at Kyuhyun’s question and shrugged her shoulder, refusing to answer it.

‘We all know… Sungminnie hyung is the best in your heart…’ Eunhyuk add on.

‘So, aren’t u going to reward out Sungminnie hyung??’ Ryeowook add on innocently, pushing Sungmin nearer toward Hye Ah while Kyuhyun tried to edge Hye Ah closer to Sungmin. The student fall into a big roar of laughter when they saw how the boys behave.

‘Kiss!! Kiss!! Kiss!!!’ the student chanted.

‘Aigoo… U all…’ Hye Ah shook her hand in embarrassment, looking over to the headmaster, pleading for help. However, to her surprise, the headmaster stands up and walked out of the hall as if nothing happen.

‘Kiss!! Kiss!! Kiss!!!’ the chanting of the student grew louder after the headmaster excuse himself from the hall and Hye Ah turned over to look at Sungmin, hoping he will say something to stop the student. However, all Sungmin do is looked at her with his smiling face, and doesn’t seem to have any intention of stopping the student at all.

‘We have another schedule to run, Hye Ah ssi~’ Leeteuk teased, looking at his watch.

‘Aigoo… all of u…. are impossible..’ Hye Ah blushed, looking at Sungmin. Does he really want her to kiss him in public like this?

‘Doesn’t I deserve a reward for this performance?’ Sungmin whispered in Hye Ah’s ear.

‘U…’ Hye Ah slapped on his shoulder lightly.

‘Come on! Just do it!! We are really running late!’ Eunhyuk laughed, Sungmin, u better be thanks us for it.

‘If u don’t do it, I am going to…’ Yesung pretended to dash toward Sungmin, Ryeowook chuckled as he slapped on Yesung’s hand and hugged him close to prevent him from disturbing the MinHye couple.

‘KISS!!!KISS!!!KISS!!!’ the student chanted again, this time round with the boys joining in, making Hye Ah extremely stressful of the whole situation…

‘*sigh*’ Hye Ah heaved a heavy sigh and leaned forward to peck on Sungmin’s cheek.

‘AHHHHHH!!!!’ the boys and the student clapped and cheered at the sight of it, while Hye Ah blushed madly at the sound of it. Hoping she can bury herself in the ground right now.

‘Thanks u~ we really gotta go now~’ Leeteuk waved at the student, flashing his killer dimpled smile at the student, making them screaming hysterically.

‘Right, Thanks for coming, all the best to the top idol in our country, lets clap for them again, dear student.’ Minna bowed at the boys as they made their way toward the backstage with Hye Ah in tow.

‘Oh!! Thanks u! thanks u!!’ Hye Ah gave all the boys a hug when they are in the backstage, really grateful of the help they rendered.

‘Oh so Sungmin hyung got a kiss we only got a hug?’ Ryeowook asked, winching in pain when Suan gave his chest a smack.

‘U better watch your words, Ryewook ssi…’ Hye Ah chuckled.

‘Lets us go now…’ Leeteuk gestured to the boys and made their way out from the cramped backstage.

‘Oh~ Hye Ah, headmaster said that u can excuse yourself early with the boys today~’ Minna waved at her housemate and smiled at the waving of the boys.

‘Really?’ Hye Ah asked disbelievingly.

‘Erm…  bye~’ Minna waved to her housemate again before she went back to her own  chores.

‘Let’s go together…’ Sungmin wrapped his hand around Hye Ah’s shoulder and guided her toward their minivan. The crowded van drive it way out of the school, bringing a cartful of laughter and joy inside.

The boys are busily chattering in the van when Hye Ah suddenly caught something from the corner of her eyes.

‘Stop!! Stop!!’ Hye Ah patted on Sungmin’s hand and the pink bunny immediately gestured their driver to stop their minivan.

‘Yes? Why?’ Sungmin asked.

‘I… ugh… I need to go out for a while…’ Hye Ah stepped down the van and the boys casted a questioning look at each other.

‘Did she forget something?’ Ryeowook asked.

‘U better follow her..’ Leeteuk nodded his head at Sungmin, gesturing him to follow Hye Ah to check out what happen.

‘………………..’ Sungmin nodded and gave chase after Hye Ah who is running back toward the school gate right now.

‘Oppa? Why are u here?’ Hye Ah exclaimed in surprise when she saw Oh Jeun standing beside his car outside the school gate, seemingly waiting for her.

‘Hye Ah? U are early today!’ Oh Jeun exclaimed, looking at his watch.

‘I am being excused early today…’ Hye Ah explained, why on earth did this Oh Jeun liked to surprise her so much?

‘I see, so, shall we go now?’ Oh Jeun asked, opening his car door.

‘I am sorry, but she is supposed to go with me…’

‘Minnie?’ Hye Ah turned her head when she heard Sungmin annoyed voice comes from her back. Since when did Sungmin followed her?

‘…………………..’ Oh Jeun raised his eyebrow in surprise and looked at the guy in front of  him right now.

‘Ergh… Oh Jeun oppa… he is… Lee Sungmin…. And Minnie, this is Kwon Oh Jeun… ermmm my friend…’ Hye Ah finally said when she couldn’t stand the awkward silent anymore.

‘Oh~ Lee Sungmin ssi,  nice to meet u…’ Oh Jeun walked toward Sungmin and put out his hand with a smile.

‘Kwon Oh Jeun ssi, nice to meet u…’ Sungmin took Oh Jeun’s hand and gave it squeeze. Oh Jeun raised his eyebrow slightly upon feeling the force on his palm and smiled at Sungmin as he withdrew his hand politely from Sungmin.

‘So, Hye Ah… are u going with me?’ Oh Jeun asked.

‘I am sorry, Oh Jeun ssi, thought I said she is with us today?’ Sungmin wrapped his hand on her shoulder possessively and looked at Oh Jeun with a smirk on his face.

‘I think… maybe we should let Hye Ah decide instead…’ Oh Jeun casted a questioning look at Hye Ah and gave her a small smile.

‘I…. Ergh…Well….’ Hye Ah hesitated, glancing over to Sungmin and back to Oh Jeun again.

‘Hye Ah?’ Sungmin casted a worried look to her, does she still have to consider?