STARLA

Shining Stars

Tethelle's POV

 

Violet, Minho and I were at SHINee's dorm for dinner, Onew was at a photo shoot so he was unable to come.

After everyone was done eating we were in the living room watching a action movie, when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Key got up and walked to door to open it when he was pushed back into the living room so hard he feel on to the floor. I was shocked when I suddenly saw Starla enter the room.

"What are you doing here!" Minho yelled, standing up from the sofa.

"To get you back of course, you don't even know how much I love and need you." Starla stated.

"I told you years ago, that I don't love you and that I can't ever love someone like you. I also told you that you find someone else."

"I don't want anyone else, your the one for me and I will spot at nothing to make you mine."

"But he is married to me and we are about to be parents in about three months!" I yelled.

"Ohh, I know that you're six months pregnant and I also know that Violet over there is three months pregnant." Starla spat.

"How did you know, I was pregnant?" Violet asked.

"Word gets around, now back to what I came here for. " Starla said, reaching into her bag and pulling out a gun.

Minho quickly pulled me behind him when he saw the gun. "What the hell are you going to do!" Jonghyun yelled.

"I'm getting my Minho back, either he comes with me or I will shot Tethelle."

"You will go to jail!" Key yelled.

"I DON'T CARE! If I kill Tethelle, Minho will have to come back to me, even after I get out, or he can just come with me now and I'll leave her alone."

"And you want me to love you, how am I going to love you if you try to kill my wife?"

"You will once you know that I'm better then her."

"I am soooooo better then you, why else do you think he married me?" I asked.

"Because I left the country for a while, and he got with you to forget the pain he felt when I left."

"I never felt pain, because we were NEVER together and NEVER will be!"

"So you're not coming with me?"

"Never!"

Starla's face turned red and she gave a small grunt before hse pointed the gun at me. I quickly moved out of the way before she pulled the trigger and the gun went off. I looked back up and saw Taemin and Key's mouth open.

I turned to look behind me and I saw Violet holding her stomach before I saw blood running down her hand and shirt. I gasped when I saw her fall into Jonghyun's arms still holding her stomach.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update.

Hope you enjoy, remember to comment and Subscribe