YongKi

Journey to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This story will be ending in a few chapters,
I've got a few more chapters written, so I'm predicting that this story will end around the 30th chapter mark. thank you to those who stayed and read through them all, I really appreciate it :)

"Byulie, becareful not to strain your back," Yong-sun calls out to her girlfriend who had bent down to pick up the final box from the floor, "That one's pretty heavy."

Byul-yi smiles as she lifts the brown box and stands up, "I'm good baby, don't worry." She says, walking over to the other girl and pecking her on the lips, "I'll bring this down to the car."

The older girl nods and scans the room, grinning when she sees that the apartment is finally free of items strewn everywhere from Byul-yi packing up her things for the move. Whee-in had a concert to perform at in Osaka and Hye-jin had accompanied her on her trip, leaving the two girls to move everything themselves. 

Soon, Byul-yi is back from putting the past of her boxes in her boot. She snakes her arms around Yong-sun's waist, startling her, "God, you frightened me." The latter breathes out, her heart beating against the cage of her chest. 

"I'm sorry my love," The younger girl chortles, kissing the other girl's neck, "What are you thinking about?"

"It feels like just yesterday that we first met," Yong-sun says, her hands finding Byul-yi's, "I can't believe we're moving in together officially."

After a few moments of silence, the couple decides to leave for Yong-sun's house. On the way back, they stopped by their favorite chinese restaurant and picked up dinner. When they reached home, it was already 8.30pm and both were exhausted from the day's events. 

"Finally," Byul-yi groans, flopping herself onto the couch they had just bought together, her arms and legs sprawled over the leather seats, "I'm so tired."

"We'll have dinner and head to sleep," Yong-sun replies, setting up the dining table for their meal, "Come here."

Byul-yi who has her head buried in a cushion, whines, "I don't want to."

"Yah, Moon Byul-yi, quit being such a child," Yong-sun demands, rolling her eyes at the child like antics of her girlfriend, who's supposed to be turning 30 in a few months, "Come eat your dinner."

"Ugh, fine." Byul-yi gets up and drags herself across the room. On her way to where her dinner sat, a bunch of fortune cookies laid out on the table caught her eye, "Are those fortune cookies?" She squeals, immediately picking up her pace and pads over. 

"Mhm," Yong-sun hums, a bright smile on her face, "I asked for extra because I know you love them."

"Not as much as I love you though!" The taller girl replies, picking up the smaller girl and lifts her off the ground, "Thank you baby, you're the best."

Yong-sun chuckles as she watched Byul-yi sit down at the table and pushes her container aside. 

It's adorable how she prioritizes the cookies over dinner. 

She sits herself down and starts on her meal, ecstatic to have food in her stomach after a long day packed with one schedule after another. 

"Slow down there, tiger," Byul-yi teases when she realizes how quickly the other girl was shoving food into , "Don't go choking, I don't know how to perform CPR." She adds, pushing the remnants of the fortune cookies away and pulls her dinner back towards her. 

Yong-sun cackles, true happiness and pure joy in her face. Byul-yi may be lame but her jokes never fails to make her laugh and she has decided that she'd like to hear lame jokes every day for the rest of her life than live without Byul-yi - something she had to learn to live with before they got back together. 

"So," Byul-yi mumbles, full of noodles, "Have you thought of a name for our puppy?" 

Yong-sun nods, wiping with a serviette from the bag, "I was thinking of YongKi."

"YongKi?" Byul-yi raises an eyebrow with curiosity, finishing her noodles, "What does that name mean?"

Yong-sun shrugs as she cleaned up the table and threw the empty containers into the trash, "It's just something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter