N.09

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 






















 

 








 

No that's nothing compared to this dont you think so.





 

I still can't relate to both of you.




 

Well you dont have to. We just need you to be our model. That's all we ask for.




 

I still can't relate.




 

Whatever you say Changmin. Whatever you say.




 

Yah you are going to have dinner with Doyeon right.




 

Yeah she told me that she wanted to make it up for the last dinner.




 

Oh cool. So are you going to confess to her.




 

Nah. She deserves better. I dont think she sees me more than that.




 

So you are giving up on her.




 

Yeah. Like i said she deserves better. And it's the best where i stay as her friend. I dont want those 97 liners to kill me if I ever hurt Doyeon deeply. So i decide to drop it




 

Being considerate. I like that.




 

Hey guys sorry i'm late.




 

You are always late for everything Doyeon

 



 

Well geez sassy boy, i just had to finish up the sketch that Haknyeon destroyed. Last two days




 

He did it again. Whats wrong with him




 

I dont know but it's fine. It's just a draft so I can redo it and modify it. That's the importance of creativity.




 

Whatever you say. Well Changmin is with you, have fun and scramble. We still have lots of things to do.




 

Yeah scramble now.




 

Okay okay. Oppa lets go. These sassy people are just urgh sometimes.




 

And that I can relate. Lets go. I got my bike with me.




 

OH YES RIDING DAY.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Oh wow, the smell.




 

Well is it better with pepper or salt.




 

The soup is already salty, just add in a little water and pepper. It needs some kick to it.




 

Assa... Jacob ah. Did Doyeon tell you about Haknyeon.




 

Not much. It's just more about how her enemy tried to end Doyeon's life by choking her in public.




 

Isnt she still in monitor due to her mental disorder.




 

I dont know about that. The last time we saw her was with a knife trying to slit Doyeon's neck.




 

Yah.... we pledge to not say that.




 

Yah you bring up the topic first.




 

But i didnt know you would say that.




 

You guys really pissed the food off didnt you.




 

Daemin ah have Doyeon talked to you.




 

I know everything so what do you want to know.




 

Why didnt Doyeon save herself before Haknyeon help her.




 

You guys really want to know that. Seriously.




 

Well its just so curious how she would learn everything and never used it in her own reality.




 

Yah that day she is still weak in stamina. How would she possibly gave that snake a smack down when its a sudden move.




 

Is your boyfriend on period or something.




 

He is. He is upset that he cant get the new bread that is on store. He turns salty afterwards.




 

I told you that bread is calling me.




 

You are in your temptation hun. So dont you dare use uour aegyo on me.




 

Oh come on babe just one bread and you cant let me have it.




 

Babe. We have alot of food here so dont waste it.




 

Fine you win this time. Is food ready, i am really hungry.




 

Its ready. Settle down and lets have a feast.




 

So sad that Doyeon cant join us.




 

Its better she doesnt join us. If not someone would just ruin the mood.




 

Hey im not the trouble maker here.




 

Mr goofy i wont say anything else.




 

But dont you think. Like dont you think.




 

What are you trying to talk about Hyunjae. Spit it out.




 

Like dont you all think that Haknyeon will fall for Doyeon. Or vice versa i could say.




 

You are one crazy man if you think like that.




 

What. Can't you see. After that Rita snake come to that building. Haknyeon has been savung her from everything. Like literally everything.




 

Its just few days ago and not even a week Hyunjae.




 

Yeah still. Dont you think one of them will fall for each other.




 

I wont unless one of them confess.




 

Okay how about this. We eat this food. After that we talk about it till Doyeon is back.




 

And be a jerk talking about your bestfriend behind her. Hyunjae you have better things to do.




 

Oh come on guys. Just back me up here.




 

Well lets eat. Nothing is left if you keep talking and no i wont let you ruin Doyeon hopes. Not on my watch




 

Fine. I will just talk about this to Sangyeon hyung.




 

Go wolf boy. Now stop talking about my lovely Doyeon. Eat before i make you clean the toilet.




 

Geez....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You and Changmin were by the Han River enjoying the breeze while munching on some waffles since you have been craving for some. Both of you were sitting by the stairs. It's lucky that there's not many people there. Just as you were going to finish up your waffle. You saw Changmin were lookibg at you with a smile. You took your last bite and smiled at him. There was a bit of cream on your face. He chcukled and wipe it away with his thumb















 

Thanks for the dinner Doyeon ah.




 

Oh no worries. Its just a friendly treat. So how is your classes.




 

Its been fine. Never been better when i get to be part of the festival. Juyeon and I are doing the opening for the Star Festival. You should be there.




 

Really. Okay I promise I will come. Besides that i'm bringing everyone to support both of you.




 

Thanks... Thank you Doyeon....




 

Hey. Is there anything wrong.




 

Nothing. Theres nothing wrong.




 

Oppa, we are friends. I dont mind lending a shoulder to lean on.




 

Doyeon ah...




 

Okay tell me, what has been bugging you.




 

Well if i tell you dont break our friendship okay.




 

Yes I would not. So whats up.




 

Doyeon ah. Do you remember the chocolate that you saw in your locker.




 

Oh the ones that has the cute note on it. Oh my gawd that chocolate was the best i ever have. Whats wrong with that.




 

It was from me... i was hoping you would get the hint but i feel like im not even one of your league.




 

League. What do you mean.




 

Doyeon. Ever since you stepped in the building. I have started to like you since then. I mean you are smart and passionate. I like you for that. But after I see what I feel like I should do. I know that our friendships means more than anything. So I decided to drop it.




 

Okay.... thats alot for me to process... like... wow...




 

Doyeon ah. Even if i still like you i dont want to force you to like me back. I know you dont see me like that.




 

Oppa... im sorry. Really, I'm so sorry I can't return the same feeling back to you...




 

Its okay. We can still be friends cant we.




 

Ofcourse we can. I won't cut our friendship after just one confession. Its stupid. We have been friends for so long. I can't give up on that friendship.




 

Yeah. Me too. Doyeon ah. Can I ask you something.




 

Sure thing just shoot it.




 

What do you think of Haknyeon.




 

What... What did you just say...




 

Well what do you think of Haknyeon.




 

I... I can't say anything about that.




 

It's okay... You see. Haknyeon was actually a great guy back then. Where he is still with his bestfriend. They would hang out together. Playgames together. And even care for each other. They are like soul mates brothers. But one day, it turned dark to him because his friend left him.




 

Oh no...




 

Which is why he bullies people. Especially you, you always remind him of his friend. Same traights, same passion, same kindness. He cares for people like that but he is in denial for now.




 

So this is why im his only victim. Im the only one that he could hurt on.




 

Well looks like it. At least he protects you from your enemy. Thats a sign where he starts to see you differently.




 

What do you mean by that.




 

He starts to see you as a person not a victim to bully on. Who knows, he might even start liking you.




 

A bully. Likes a low class person like me. Ew for a moment.




 

Oh come on, give him a chance and I will root for you.




 

Seriously, I have better things to do oppa.




 

Well prove me wrong.




 

By doing what exactly. Dating him. Thats not gonna happened. Like why would I... Whats with those face.




 

I want you to bring him to the Star Festival. Can you do that for me....