N.04

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC



 

 


 



















 

 








 

Well days are boring lately




 

Or is it someone who is very quiet lately.




 

I have no idea. Why is it so.




 

I wonder it why too. Like usually someone has something on today.




 

Is it. Or did he messed things up thag makes him think twice last few days after not seeing someone in class.




 

Or is it he just messes things up all the time that others have to clean his mess up



 

Can the both of you stop s out. I'm trying to study here.




 

Since when do you even study hyung




 

Since i have to cover up the idiots detention

 



 

The last time I recall is you have more detentions then they do. So why are you so gloomy.




 

I'm not gloomy. I'm just tired.




 

Hyung. You barely do anything the past few days.




 

I'm just tired okay. Now stop bothering me.




 

We won't but he will. Which i supposed that i won't be bothering yiu as much as i wanted to




 

Yah JuHaknyeon.




 

What is it again. If this is about me breaking your date. I'm not at fault she broke that date.




 

Dont even talk about that when you are the one that hurt her.




 

So if i do hurt her. Its not like she would find you first. Or would she.




 

Thats not the point here Haknyeon. You should be the one that clean up all this mess. Starting with this.









 

Changmin put the piles of dried papers that both Sunwoo and Eric picked up on the table making Hanknyeon look at it for a good minute. He look up and saw Changmin was looking so furious as if Haknyeon have already hit his limits. Haknyeon sigh and pick the papers up.










 

You want me to do what with this junk.




 

You Haknyeon. You should have knows how things are meant for them is important to them but i stead you ruin it for them making them lose it like theres no more life with them. So by uou keep on hurting Doyeon feelings. Kevin, Chanhee and I demand you to replicate the exact thing that is in this. The way it looks before.




 

Hyung. Why would i have to do that. Im not her slave even.




 

Saying thag you arent her slave but you make her be your slave. Wats the difference. So its either you do it. Or i will tell your family what you have done to Doyeon since the start. Im sure you cant even have the opportunity to get involve in the famiy company.




 

This is hilarious. Why woild you do this to me hyung.




 

Tell that to yourself on how you have been treating Doyeon from the start. Get it done by two days. If you arent finish with it. Say goodbye to your happiness.




 

Hyung. This is seriously unfair. Why do i have to get all this junk when its useless.




 

Then messing with somegthing that meant for them is useless. You arent like this when he was around. Why would you even make Doyeon suffer when you are the one that is the cause of everything. So think back before you act it. Dont let Doyeon leave you as if its the end for both of you.












 

With thag Changmin left them making Haknyeon clench his fist as he looks at the smudge papers. He knew that someone would make him feel like that and one thing he cant stand is when someone keeps on remind him of the past that makes him to feel mad. Sunwoo and Eric saw it and just smile. As they know that this time would come around and it will always starts with Changmin then will soon be with the sassy boys leading to 97 liners then lastly Sangyeon. But things get worse when Sangyeon is involve as he is super overprotetive over Your emotions and mental health. Just then Juyeon came with Jacob. They saw the papers and they assume that Changmin came by. Haknyeon saw them and just sigh.











 

So what really happened here.




 

As usual. Juyeon hyung's presence is rare but Jacob hyung is really something serious.




 

Ah. We need to relay something from Daemin.




 

And what i- OUCH. HYUNG THAT HURTS. WHY DO YOU DO THAT TO ME.




 

Daemin told me to punch you on the hand hard and Sangyeon hyung had something to say.




 

Yah meet Sangyeon hyung at his store after your class. He wants to talk to you.




 

That cant be worst right.




 

How is it not worse. Its terrible. He might need painkillers afterwards.




 

Hyung is where is Doyeon.




 

Oh. Well she is somewhere out there alive. Or dead we wont know.




 

Remember what we said Haknyeon. Dont be late. Come on Juyeon. Lets go.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

Are you sure you will be fine.




 

I am fine. Just a little nauseous from yesterday's overwork.




 

I told you not to stay up late and eat regular meals. But look where you are right now. On bed, looking like hell went through your life.




 

I'm in hell. What do you mean.




 

Doyeon if you need us to stay. We can stay you know that right.




 

You guys have work to do. I wanna stay here to rest and do my work later.




 

No doing work. You are sick Doyeon.




 

I'm fine. Now go. I dont want Sangyeon oppa to send you guys back. Just go. I want my peace.




 

Fine. There's soup in the kitchen. Fruits in the fridge and drink warm water. There's one whole jug of water that Younghoon made for you. Better drink that till the end. No skipping meals okay.




 

Yes mom, now go. Oppa bring her out please.




 

We will. Now Hyunjae will come over few hours before we come back home from work. Ask him everything you need okay.




 

Okay okay. Now go.











 

They left you alone and you just sigh as you finally have the home to yourself. You were sick as you tend to overwork youself and your immune system is quite weak. So fever and flu have been acting up. It will take a week for you to recover. So you decide to not let it stop you from doing your work. And just do your assignments even if you are not feeling well. You are still pissed off at how you dont have your notes with you and you have not been attending classes for the past few days. About an hour after both Daemin and Younghoon left. You start on to finish on your work that you left on the day before. As you are doing your work. You recieve a text from and unknown number. You have been receiving it for the past few days. You were curious and just let it on read the whole time








 

>> Yah why cant you be not sick?!

>> be healthy. Its not fun without you here...

>> Arent you gonna be in school??

>> where are you, please be in school...

>> Missing you...








 

Who the hell is this idiot. Its starts to be creepy.




 

What is creepy.




 

Oppa. Thats not scary. Since when you are here.




 

Did you lost your hearing sense as well. Oh wow im shooked.




 

Mean. What is all of this. Where did you even get this materials.




 

Your sassy boys insist on giving you stuff since you need it more than anyone would. And you are sick so dont come near me. I dont want to be a babysitter that needs to be sick too.




 

Savage. I'm fine. Just dont steal what's mine. And thank you for being here.




 

Well i'm always your favourite. I would do anything to my buddy.




 

You arent the first oppa. Jacob is and forever will.




 

The fact that you use to have a crush on him the first few weeks of meeting him.




 

SHUT up will you. You promise not to bring that up.




 

Then make me the first one. I wont spill any tea to Jacob. Or even Changmin.




 

And whats with Changmin oppa

 



 

Can't you see. He has been crushing on you ever since Kevin introduce you to him. Like that dinner he planned it all out but Haknyeon have to ruin it.




 

Oppa i told him that im sorry and i will make it up.




 

Yeah and when is that. Everyone knows that you are one busy career oriented girl. You wont have time especially if nothing is with you.




 

Well i cant deny that. But i already promised Changmin oppa i will make up for that. So stop bugging me mister.




 

Well im sorry for bugging you missy.




 

Well thank you.




 

Doyeon ah... Have you heard about Sangyeon hyung.




 

Not really. He didnt visit me the last few days.




 

Oh... well... im not supposed to tell this to you... but i feel like Sangyeon hyung will have a talk with Haknyeon soon.




 

What did you just say. Can you repeat that.




 

Yesterday. I heard from Jacob that Sangyeon hyung wants to talk with Haknyeon alone in his store. You know how things are when Sangyeon is involve Doyeon ah.




 

What is he gonna do. He cant be possibly...




 

No one knows anything. Its just Sangyeon hyung said that he wants to talk with Haknyeon after his class ends.




 

Oppa. Bring me there after Haknyeon class please




 

Yah you cant leave the house looking like that. Daemim will kill me




 

But i cant let Sangyeon oppa vent his anger to Haknyeon. Its ridiculous.




 

Since when you care about Haknyeon.




 

Im fine with Haknyeon do it on me but i dont want people to do it in him.just because of me. This problem is between me and Haknyeon. So you need to bring me there when his class ends. Please.




 

Fine. If i get killed by Daemin. Its on you.