N.02

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC



 

 


 


















 

 










 

Empire, wisdom, foundation....




 

And Superior. What's with you saying it repetitively.




 

Oh, it's for my quiz in my business law class. It's kinda messed up when Sunwoo oppa forgets to give details on the depth of accountance. So I decided to remember what I learned with Eric. Why are you here.




 

Oh... well... i was just trying my luck on asking you out for dinner but you seem busy today.




 

Hey i can never say no to food oppa. I'm happy to have dinner with you. As long as it's your treat.




 

Really. That's great.... I will pick you up after class. I want to bring you to the latest museum that is in show today.




 

Sure. I can adapt more inspiration from there too. But before that i have to go to Sangyeon oppa store. I need to pass him something.




 

Sure thing. See you later.




 

Yeah see you.















 

You smile at Changmin who is giving you a huge smile. He waves goodbye and leaves as he needs to go to the opposite side of the building for his class. Just as you were about to take a step. You were pulled by someone and all you know is your back was slammed to the wall and Haknyeon staring right into your eyes as if you did something bad to him.










 

That is rude and painful.




 

Where were you during lunch time




 

Why does my presence bother you. I'm not a child to be reporting my stuff to everyone.




 

Answer me, where were you during lunchtime. Dont you know how long i need to wait and you leave me hanging.




 

Well its all on you dont you think. Now move aside. Im gonna be late.




 

You aint going anywhere. Wheres my stuff.




 

JuHaknyeon. How many times have I said to you. I am not gonna do your bulls. Now let me go before I shout.




 

Shout all you want. As if people would come and save you. Oh wait. How about your soon to be date. Im aure he will be pissed when he sees what comes after you scream.




 

Why cant you just be a normal person. Stupid people like you always hurt people feelings and regrets afterwards. Oh wait i forget. You are just one selfish coward.




 

Dont test my patient Shin Doyeon.




 

Then you try to stop me from making you look like a fool.




 

Well fine. Since today is your test. I'm going to take this.








 

He took your notebook which has most of your notes in there and your emotion changed. That notebook is really important to you whicb makes it impossible for you to make another one. Your eyes went wide when you saw him ripping it into half. Before you could even snatch it back from him. Haknyeon threw it into the nearby pond in the building. It shatters you as all of your hard work notes are all drowned. You went on your knees and was speechlessly mad. You dont really want to lash out as it's public. Haknyeon was satisfied and went squating to your eye level









 

Now if you can't get what I want. I will make you suffer more. See you in class Doslave.










 

He left you alone. Bursting into tears as you can't believe what had just happened. You stayed tgere for quite some time and that makes you feel like you dont even want to go anywhere but home. Just then Eric and Sunwoo come by, they start to get worried as they know what happened when they saw the emotions on your face. They pick you up and lead you to the nearest sitting area. Sunwoo sat right next to you and he gave his sleeve for you to cry on. While Eric pat your back.












 

What did he do this time




 

Must be something that means alot to Doyeon.




 

Again. That is the third time this week.




 

Well no one was arond her when we came. They must be alone in the hallway.




 

to be her then.




 

He... my.... my notes....Sunwoo oppa... My notes....




 

Yah is that why we saw papers in ths pond.




 

My notes... he.... my....




 

Yah let it all out first then we talk.




 

Er-My-Sun-Opp-




 

Cry first then talk. Oh gosh, where are those sassy boys when she needs them.




 

They say they are late today. Their car broke dowm and they have no time to get a cab so they wait for Younghoon hyung to pick them up.




 

Oh wow. Yah you good now.




 

Thanks. Also sorry for that.




 

Nah, it's fine. So what happened.




 

Why does he have to do that to me.




 

Do what to you. Eleborate please




 

Why do i have to be his victim. Why only me. Why he treat me differently from others. Why can he just die.




 

Hey hey. Die is a strong word to use. So he did the same thing today. With addition to throwing your notebook into the pond.




 

I hate you Eric.




 

I could say the same thing as well. So what now. You gonna cry all day and not take the test




 

Oppa. That book has everything. All my hard work. My late night studies. Even my draft for my Fashion era assignments. No....no. no. No. FASHION ERA ASSIGNMENTS. Im gonna kill him. IM GON-




 

Woah there missy. Dont you always do a back up.




 

Are you stupid. She wont do back up when that notebook means everything for her.




 

But still you are nearly done for that right. Im sure you have an extra set of backups.




 

I am so hating you badly Eric oppa.




 

Okay im sorry. I mean i dont know much since im always with Sunwoo and Haknyeon hyung.




 

That guy is seriously...




 

Why are you here and not in class.




 

Hyung she cried and i need new clothes.




 

You cried. Doyeon....




 

Oppa i wanna go home.




 

But what about your test. Dont you have that later.




 

But i wanna go home. I want to kill myself i want everything to end. Please bring me to my graveyard.




 

Shin Doyeon. What did Haknyeon do to you.




 

Fine. I was walking while memorising my notes for the quiz now. Changmin came by and ask me out for dinner today. I say okay i will go and he left. Then that stupid idiot. Pulled me to the wall trapping me between his hands with his mad eyes. I dont give a damn about him and we argue for a good 10 minutes till he snatch my one and only notebook. Tear it up and that pond is full of my notes now.




 

Doyeon. You got to tell this to your mom. She needs to know this. Also your aunt. Or even Sangyeon hyung.




 

No. Sangyeon oppa does not have to know about this.




 

Then up till when you are gonna be a victim. You just lost most of your soul. What else do you want to lose.




 

I can lose everything but not my dignity. Now. I wanna go home. Can you help me tell Changmin oppa that im not well. Please. Thank you.




 

Yah let me atleast take you home.








 

You just nod and leave the boys. Sunwoo and Eric just look at both of yours and Jacob's presence till both of you are out of their sight. Sunwoo sighed and went to the pond. He pulled his sleeves and tried to save some pages of the notes that were not fully drowned or wet. Eric followed him and helped him out.










 

Sometimes I wonder. How is Sangyeon hyung is Doyeon cousin.




 

Sangyeon mom and Doyeon father are siblings. And his mom is working with her mom. Which is why they are having collaoration on the store and Doyeon clothing brand.




 

But why does she not want Sangyeon hyung to help her out.




 

Because he will make that person kill themselves. The last time i heard is one of the classmate overdosed with pills after Sangyeon hyung threat the bully.




 

Damn.... that is horrible




 

Yeah but Haknyeon hyung is Sangyeon hyung friend. Im guessing that Doyeon doesnt want both of their friendship to be broken because of her. Which is why Sangyeon hyung and 97 liners hyungs are more strict with her.




 

And The sassy ones are just emotional support.




 

They are the back up i suppose.




 

What are you guys doing here.




 

Whats with the picking of papers.




 

Ah. Its Doyeon notebook. We are trying to save the ones that is still useful.




 

Drama happened and it hurt Doyeon for a good half and hour.




 

Wait... this aint regular Notebook.




 

DOYEON ETERNITY NOTEBOOK.




 

YAH WHERE IS SHE RIGHT NOW.




 

She went home with Jacob hyung.




 

Oh and she told us she wanted to kill herself.




 

That JuHaknyeon seriously.




 

Yah lets go to Doyeon. She needs us right now.




 

Oh no. You guys have to get Changmin hyung or maybe with Juyeon hyung. She kinda agrees to Changmin hyung taking her out for dinner. So you guys have to talk to him.




 

Yeah, Jacob hyung is there for her. I'm guessing Younghoon hyung and Hyunjae hyung is there too.




 

Well then you guys get all of the papers. Give it to us by then. Im sure Changmin will settle Haknyeon after everything that he hears.




 

Well isnt that what we are doing now.




 

While you re doing that im gonna beheaded that stupid idiot.




 

Yah wait for me. Thanks guys for helping her.




 

Nah no worries.