N.03

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC



 

 


 



















 

 







 

At your house. You were in your room with the 97 liners as Jacob called them over to give comfort and be by your side. You were sitting on your bed with them around you. Jacob has been worrying about you as you were so silent till Hyunjae and Younghoon came. Jacob explained everything to them and they sigh as they know this type of problem will appear.
















 

So you are staying like this as if nothing happened.




 

Is that really what you want. Being useless after that things are ruined.




 

I am no one. I'm a victim. I am a slave to an idiot.




 

Doyeon stop doing that.




 

It living like this okay. Since High school. It seriously . Now that idiot is targeting me. As if I'm someone that he likes.



 

If he didnt target you, it means he sees you as no one. Come on Yeonnie. You are stronger than this besides that notebook. I'm sure someone else might save you from everything.




 

And who would. Do you have a specific answer for that. Yes or no. If there's none dont even try to make me feel better.




 

I wonder how did we even be so close to this kiddo




 

Well we know her ever since she is always with Sangyeon hyung. We are just her boomer vibe.




 

One stone head girl. I have to let Daemin to make sure Sangyeon hyung is not sus on anything




 

Oh please that wont help either.




 

Guys. We are here to comfort this stone head gir. Not to add more things up.




 

How are you feeling right now Yeonnie.




 

I wanna die.




 

And you are just gonna let Haknyeon step over yor grave. I thought you learn self defence after you left High school.




 

Why would i use that on that stupid idiot. It would kill him.




 

No one will know sneack attack wont hurt.




 

Hyunjae you arent helping.




 

She needs some jokes. Also who knows shomeone out there sneak peak your notebook and made a copy out of it.




 

Like the last time you lost it and suddenly it appear out of nowhere. That is still mysterious dont you think.




 

You both are not helping. Oppa, I need a hug.







 

Jacob and Hyunjae sigh. The went by your side and hugged you while Younghoon sat right infront of you. As you are trying to hold your tears. Jacob and Hyunjae took one of your hands and hold it tight as they know tha you are such a crybaby. Which makes Younghoon cry along. It too minutes till you finally burst into tears. It really hurts you to the fact that you dont know what Haknyeon really wants from you. While you cry you could see Younghoon wanted to cry but Hyunjae smacked him with the small pillow that was on his lap.









 

Yah that hurts.




 

But you dont have to cry. This is about Doyeon.




 

Oppa... what if... what if Haknyeon was hurt before.




 

What makes you think like that




 

What if he has something in his past that he cant vant it out but he put it all on me instead.




 

You cant be serious on that Doyeon. Like why would he do that.




 

You guys once told me that he lost someone before I was in his life. Right. And due to that he kept blaming himself and started to find a target. So the target is me... but why me....




 

Doyeon ah....




 

Do i resemble someone that he knows which is why he is always mad and bullies me whenever he sees me.




 

Doyeon ah. Its nothing like that...




 

Then what is it. I need to know why he is aiming me differently then he does to others.




 

Do you think its time for her to know.




 

If its time it should have been earlier.




 

Now is not the time. Not from us. She needs to get it by her own.




 

What are you guys talking about.




 

Doyeon ah. If he does it to you again. Get to know his weakness. From there you learn about him. Day by day you will understand the reasons.




 

We are victims for a reasons. But sometimes bullies are late in responsive. Especially under guilt.




 

Is it weird if i say i wanna help him.




 

Help him. You are one insane stonehead kiddo.




 

Even if i am i want to know what makes him think that he can just grudge his anger on me. I did literally nothing. So either way i have to help him.




 

That is the most stupid thing i ever heard from you Yeonnie.




 

Oppa. I wanna help him by getting him out of his past and move on with what he has right now.




 

And right now you are his enemies. How are you gonna make him happened.




 

Continuosly make him realise that he is guilty.




 

Well. Thats possible. Right guys.




 

May god take those wheels Doyeon.




 

Well if thats the case. Can we get food im hungry and i cant stand the heat of not eating




 

Oh no.... Changmin oppa...




 

Dont worry. Chanhee and Kevin is handling him. You can go tomorrow. Just make sure you arent like this today. You even skip your own test




 

I can do a retest on that. Come on lets go get food.




 

Can you believe this girl....




 

I am done babysitting.