N.01

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC



 

 


 


















 








 

It was almost dinner time and you were alone at home since you live with Daemin. You were glad that Daemin agreed to stay together with you right after you graduated from High School. Right now you are just in your second term of your first year of college. The beginning of the year, you were filled with dramas. More on you being the victim. The first time you went in you only knew Jacob at that moment. He was always there but when he gets busy he introduces you to Kevin and Chanhee. Since you are more interested in Fashion design. Kevin and Chanhee have been with you since then. However, your life didnt start so well as someone was eyeing on you and making you his victim. Just like the typical bully things. You are used to it. High school you face the same thing too. But that never stopped you as you have been growing with the people that always support you. You were looking through the textbook as you have some assignment to hand in by the end of the week. Just then you heard the doors open. You looked up to see Sangyeon and Jacob walking in with bags full of food. You smiled and waved at them.














 

Someone is sure happy to see us.




 

More like she is happy to see the food.




 

I am happy to see both my love ones and food. Where is the rest.




 

Younghoon and Daemin is having their date. Hyunjae is comming over soon with Kevin and Chanhee. They say you need stuff for the upcomming submission.




 

Yeah. Oh Jacob oppa i need you and Hyunjae oppa to be my model. I have designed some clothes and like im sure that you both are the tops for looks.




 

Of course you can. Just tell me when the shoot is. I can be ready by then

 



 

Doyeon ah. Did mom send you kimchi again.




 

Yes she did in thatsmall fridge. Speacially for kimchi and danmuji.




 

You kept danmuji. Wow, we bought jjajangmyeon. It fits well.




 

Well Daemin unnie always stocked up on them. Sangyeon oppa. How is your store.




 

Oh it is super good. After the renovation. Many came for the cafe and more of your stuff is sold there.




 

Well... I'm glad that it is making money there. After my submission. I will put out my latest limited edition clothing there. That depends if mom's side is fine manufacturing it.




 

I'm sure mom is fine with it. Your design is well known to many artists out there.




 

Well it's under my hidden name.




 

Still, you will surely make a fortune and who knows, take over your mom's company.




 

I would rather stay as a fashion designer. Being on all fashion shows is my dream. All this time mom has been doing that for me. I can't even publish myself.




 

Yah how many times have I said not to bring the past to you.




 

Here is your stuff. Next time get your own.




 

What makes them cranky, Hyunjae.




 

Chanhee and Changmin were arguing. They went down late as Haknyeon is the main problem.




 

Urgh i hate that guy.




 

Yah how can you give up your lunch. No wonder you were always by the design room every lunch time.




 

What did Haknyeon do this time




 

Nothing. Just nothing. I will put all my stuff in my room. You guys can use this table. Just give me a few minutes




 

Let us help you. You seriously need to be a more open man. We can't let you suffer alone dummy.




 

Someone please let him have mercy.




 

Come on Doyeon he won't stop nagging. I will help you with the boxes.




 

Thanks oppa...






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

No dont do that. That's not gonna work on Doyeon.




 

Then what should we do to get her to pay what she did to me




 

Hyung, that lesson is really on you. She didnt even do anything wrong.




 

Well she make me look like a fool for the whole day.




 

Then its really on you.




 

HYUNG. Thats not fair.




 

What is not fair is you are messing up with the 97 liners besties. You are messing up with the love and hate besties.




 

And what are you




 

I am victim that i had to stand on my rights because you mess things up all the time.




 

I didnt mess things up. Its Doyeon who makes me feel like this.




 

Hyung. Do you ever like Doyeon

 



 

Oh please. I have better taste than liking that dummy.




 

That dummy has feelings too Haknyeon. Dont tell me that i didnt warn you. Bullies are a big coard but you are just one person who loves to damage people feelings without anyone notice. You will regret everything before you would even notice it.




 

Since when you care




 

Since you owe me big time saving your up Haknyeon. Now stop asking this two idiots here. Its a bad influence. Stop spreading it.




 

Oh Eric there you are. Come on i got no time to waste. Mom told me to get some stuff before we head home.




 

OH FINALLY. Well Haknyeon hyung. Its really on you but if you need help. Im willing to help.




 

Im out of here. Juyeon hyung can i tag along. I cant breathe in this house.




 

Sure i guess. Just hurry up. I will wait at my car.




 

Yeah yeah. Changmin hyung. You aint joining.




 

Nah. I wanna rest. I have alot of dance class to teach tomorrow. Have fun. While you think before it too late.




 

Urgh whatever.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Well this suits better than this right. Like the quality seems to be suitable for the theme.




 

Its better than your first draft even. So who are you using to shoot your designed clothes.




 

Well Hyunjae oppa and Jacob oppa.




 

Why you didnt ask Younghoon hyung and Juyeon.




 

Oppa. Juyeon is busy with his acting class. Also his schedule clash. Hyunjae and Jacob is better for this kind of fashion.




 

Yah are you trying to follow the famous Han Shira. She became really popular after she started working under SZ Entertainment. Besides that, it is very well known in this fashion industry.




 

Han Shira is just my big role model and inspiration. So which colour suits the best.




 

Navy. Make it like it looks more outstanding.




 

I like that. You could use a shade brighter to make it pop. Thats more wow.




 

Nothing here is revealing right.




 

Nah. I didnt plant to make it. Well thanks guys.




 

Well we got free food here so its fine. So tell us. Why did you let Haknyeon make you as a victim




 

I dont wanna talk about that. Its not even important.

 



 

Even if its so. You need to seriously stand up for yourself Doyeon.




 

Im fine guys. You didnt see the 97 liners went wild. So its fine. Also Sangyeon oppa didnt even kill him.




 

And let you get bullied by Haknyeon. Its been ongoing since the first day you step in




 

Yah she has been one ever since she went to the open house.




 

Oh my you are seriously a dead meat miss gurl




 

Be thankful that you have us




 

Are you guys done. Because if im not alive i wont be thanking both of you by my side here. And yes im thankful becuase you sassy boys are scaring my classmate away every single time the both of you appear in my class.




 

Im glad we scare them.




 

Still Doyeon. You cant let Haknyeon step over you till you are weak. Woman empower.




 

Geez fine. When im at my worst i will find you both to kill him okay.




 

Thats the way. I like that plan so much.




 

Guys. Theres fruits outside. Daemin brought cakes for us.




 

Yay cakes. Come on my sassy boys lets have desserts.