N.19

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 















 

 









 

Nuna, she is seriously gone.




 

Yeah. She moved back to her mom's house. The house currently belongs to me so you guys are welcome to the house




 

But that house is full of memories.




 

I know that Juyeon but things happened.




 

She left without notice at all. That's rude.




 

She just needs her own space right. We can't do anything at all.




 

That really . So what now. That's the end of the things.




 

Well yeah. Kind off... unless someone have new tea.




 

I heard that Rita had a fight with Haknyeon yesterday which involved Haknyeon being suspended.




 

What does he do this time.




 

We heard how he was cheating behind Doyeon and yesterday he end things up with Rita till he kinda broke Rita face up.




 

That's what I saw on the pictorial wall. Damn that's harsh.




 

Not only that. He broke every single thing in the Fashion studio that was originally used by Doyeon. Appearantly Rita owns it after Doyeon shifts her class in the night instead in the morning.




 

Where did you both get all of these details




 

Kevin and Chanhee. They have been getting news.




 

Thats better than nothing.




 

Nuna does Doyeon kept in contact with you.




 

She did but not as often as those boys there. They have been calling Doyeon more than i do. Especially Jacob...




 

He must really like her more than I do.




 

Changmin ah. Jacob really cares for Doyeon that he just want to see her happy. But after that day when he knows everything. He have not been accepting forgiveness from Haknyeon.




 

He grew hate on Haknyeon.




 

Yeah... Jacob's mood changes when Haknyeon or Rita is around.




 

But it has been five days. He change just like that.




 

Guys. Those 97 liners. When they saw those eyes that you guys saw in Doyeon eyes. It hurts them more than anyone would hurt them. Younghoon is the least affected but Jacob is affected more because he understands Doyeon more.




 

That explains why he is always with Doyeon whenever Doyeon is at her worst.




 

I'm glad you guys understand.




 

Well my feelings for Doyeon never change. I just hope I can break Haknyeon up but he is already broken.




 

Broken what do you mean.




 

Yesterday night when he told me, Chanhee and Kevin that he was suspended. He was punhing the wall. Make a mess in his room and kinda broke every single thing. I was mad about everything but I felt bad for him.




 

That's odd....




 

Daemin ah. Can you close the shop by 8 pm today. I have to head to Incheon. Doyeon is leaving tonight and she wants us to be there.




 

Who do you mean by us.




 

Oh... Just me and Eric. I'm sorry if she didnt invite you.




 

Nah. I would be fine. I need to take care of these abnormal kids here. Just tell her to call me whe she gets there.




 

Will do. Lock the back door too, okay.




 

Yeah yeah now go.




 

Thanks Daemin....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You really got to stop hurting yourself.




 

Im not hurting myself. Its the training that i have been doing.




 

All bruised and bloody. Arent the bruised that Jacob gave you enough for you.




 

That is nothing. Im on my fifth day of training. I need to be better than what i am right now.




 

Haknyeon. Five days straight. We have been treating thise wounds. What has been into your mind.




 

Nothing hyung. I rather help out my brother than doing nothing after being suspended.




 

Haknyeon ah. You need to move on. You cant hide and kept going like this. It is bothering your mind and you need to let it go.




 

I said its nothing hyung. I will be fine. I will be. Thanks for the help. Im going to rest up now.




 

Better clean those trash out by tomorrow.




 

I will do it soon. Thanks....








 

Haknyeon left and went to his room. Kevin and Chanhee sigh as they understand what is in Haknyeon's mind. Kevin put away the stuff and he recieved a text from you. Chanhee went near Kevin and took out his phone as well since he recieve notification. Both eyes went wide when they red the same thing.











 

Yah. That's.... It can't be today.




 

I thought she is leaving the day after tomorrow




 

I thought of that too. How can she say she is leaving today.




 

How would i know she is leaving today. Only Eric and Sangyeon hyung knows about her.




 

And here she is texting us an hour before she is totally out of Korea.




 

She is really leaving today...




 

Who is leaving hyung.




 

Oh Haknyeon ah. Its nothing. Just a friend.




 

A friend. You both look super panic and you said its a friend.




 

Oh well. A friend text us saying that they are leaving to overseas today. Of course we are panic since we didnt prepare anything to bid them.




 

A friend... you both are sus... i just wanna go out. Want to get some stuff for tomorrow.




 

Where are you heading to tomorrow.




 

Jeju. I want to meet my mom. She have been calling me ever since the school caled her. I have to explain to her either way.




 

Oh well. Be back before dinner. Changmin wants to get us food today.




 

Sure....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You better take good care of yourself Doyeon. My sister is there not to babysit you. You are just there for a certain time.




 

Well at least im not doing anything stupid.




 

Shin Doyeon. Just behave okay.




 

Aunt Mija. She will be fine. Doyeon is a strong girl.




 

Yeah yeah. If it's not because of the monsters. She won't be facing this Sangyeon.




 

Mom that's enough. I will just complete the school online and some stuff that they have prepared for me.




 

Doyeon ah. Dont forget to feed yourself. Dont be too skinny. Its too not normal.




 

Dont worry about me. I will always send you pictures of the food that I will eat okay.




 

Of course you have to. I need to feed those 97 liners so they won't get bored.




 

Well I need to go now. You both better take good care of her till she left. Make sure she eats something.




 

Mom... just go. You will be late with all the meetings you have in an hour time.




 

Doyeon ah.... dont repeat it ever again. Understood... I'm doing this for a reason. Things happened for a reason.




 

Mom that's enough. You will get all teary and stuff. Now go. Sangyeon oppa and Eric will send me off

 



 

Okay okay. Be healthy. That is all I ask for.




 

She will be fine, aunt Mija.




 

Okay okay now i go. Update me as soon as possible.




 

Okay mom









 

Your mom gave you a peck on the head and left, leaving you alone with the boyz. You were smiling as you kniw what your mom meant to you. You turn to look at the boys and your smile fade.









 

Why. What's with that smile.




 

Will he be fine guys. Like will he be okay...




 

He will be sooner or later. Its just that you focus on you. He will focus on himself. That way it wont be as bad as it would.




 

Yeah. At least you dont have to face the worst out of all.




 

Once a stealer always a stealer. Guys i'm hungry let's get something around and i will cry in both of your hands and leave. How about that.




 

More like Eric will cry the minute you move away from him.




 

Hyung that is mean. Yeonnie let's go. Hyung is always mean when someone is leaving.




 

Oh guys....