N.20

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 
















 

 





 

《3 YEARS LATER...》











 

Well, the manufacturer seems to have some problem. We will need to halt the poduction and solve the delay.




 

That's not the first time i heard that




 

Well, it to be you. I heard that you have an exclusive client that will be meeting you




 

Yeah. He texted me that he will be here shortly.




 

Do we know who that person is.




 

Oh im not too sure about that but my manager told me that the person is a korean man. Its a good thing that i am going to be more relax than ever.




 

Yah talking about Korea. When will you get back there.




 

You guys miss me more than my sassy boys and my 97 liners oppa.




 

They kept bugging us the whole week before we came here.




 

Aigoo. Must be tough huh.




 

It for sure. So when will you come back home.




 

Well, soon I guess. I'm planning to settle everything here. Since my aunt can take care of the business here. My mom told me to come back to settle the business there.




 

I can't believe that you have just graduated two years ago. Now look at you.




 

Well you got to move forward for success




 

Quite true....




 

Miss Doyeon, your client has arrived.




 

Oh great. Guys stay here I will go and greet my clients then we will get back on business.




 

Wait, that client is the client that wants us to be a model in.




 

Yeah. Surprise isnt it. I will be back.







 

You stood up and followed your secretery towards the other meeting room. You were nervous as this client is the hardest client that you have dealt with but this time you found it an opportunity to have the client part of your next collection. As you open the door, you realise something was super famiiliar. It's the clothing that you have made for someone a long time ago. The client turned and you were surprised when you saw the person infront of you.






 

Nice to meet you again... Shin Doyeon.

 


 














 










 

 














 





 














 







 













 

 


 














 










 

 














 





 














 







 













 

TO BE CONTINUE...