N.15

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 














 

 









 

《A FEW DAYS LATER...》






 

I take two. Wait no i wanna take one. Wait no, why is this so hard.




 

Jacob. You just need to hold two. Take three out and you get one. So by that it will add two and you get double the amount.




 

Oh... Oh yeah that helps. How can Hyunjae do all of this. This is clearly Chanhee's job.




 

He learned it well from Chanhee which is why i kept giving him this job. You should be glad that you have the easy job.




 

Oh i'm thankful enough. So what is her answer.




 

She will find out when she told him the answer.




 

So that meeting is your mom asking her if she likes Haknyeon more than a friend.




 

Yeah. She went bold and say she is in love. Which makes sense since she kept being clingy on him. Even yesterday she hugs him like he was her pillow.




 

No gaps at all




 

Not even a millimeter. More like he was a tree. She didnt let him go for an hour when he needed to go back to the dorm to just figure out what Changmin and Chanhee were arguing about.




 

That is an amazing story I have ever heard in the last few days. Hyung, are you okay with this.




 

Well... Either way its still up to her. Her choice. I respect that as a cousin of hers. And if Haknyeon decides to mess up. I will kill him with my own hands.




 

And yet you still gonna let Daemin beat the first round.




 

She got skills Jacob. I have hidden power so that matchas partner in crime.




 

Yeah right. Younghoon almost suspected her for being a beater last time. Be careful next time




 

GUYS GUYS GUYS. IF HAKNYEON IS HERE TELL HIM THAT HE SHOULD HEAD DOWNSTAIRS NO BUTS.




 

Why are you shouting.




 

Doyeon left him alone and now he is finding her everywhere. Kevin, Changmin and Chanhee have been trying to prevent him from finding Doyeon and now he is trying to find her here so act like you dont know where she is.




 

Yah Kim Younghoon. Calm down will you.




 

Okay... okay.... woah that is really needed thanks.




 

What is wrong with this hyung.




 

HAKNYEON. Yes Haknyeon...




 

Dont worry about him. So what brings you here Haknyeon.




 

Oh.. well Doyeon told me yesterday that she will be where she will be at. But then i have no clue and i didnt saw her this morning. So i thought she would come by here. Is she here hyung.




 

Well sad to say she is not here.




 

YES WE DID NOT SEE HER AT ALL. NOT AT ALL.




 

Younghoon, go make a drink for yourself. Well Jacob have something to show you.




 

I do.... oh wait yes i do have something to show. Come on. I lead the way.




 

Okay...










 

Haknyeon follow Jacob to where Jacob is leading him. Younghoon sighed in relief, making Sangyeon chuckle at him.










 

He won't tell him right.




 

Nah. But Jacob is too kind. He will just hint it out




 

Is that better than me freaking out.




 

Yeah. Now lets make some drinks and you need to chill. It will be fine. Daemin wont kill you.




 

You said like its nothing to you. Daemin is like a devil when things is not right for her. I heard she have been doing something bad behind me. Hyung what has she been doing all along.




 

Didnt she told you she is back on MMA trainings.




 

She did. But every week i see he hands filled with bruised. It reminds me how she join in a gang fight years back.




 

Younghoon ah. Sometimes trainings gets tougher and it meant to have bruises. Stop worrying much. Daemin is strong and loyal. She will do anything to be better. Plus she is in fit and you might need to get a dress for her.




 

Yeah true... Wait what dress you talking about.




 

Younghoon. You need to figure that out yourself.

 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

I didnt know how irritable they could be. Like their love and hate relationship has been odd lately.




 

So you are saying this because you are jealous.




 

I am not jealous hyung. So why the basement.




 

Ah. I forgot to ask you. Did Doyeon still take her meds regularly.




 

Well its on and off. She said she would only take it when she is facing difficulties. If not she would just stay normal.




 

Yeonnie does that often. But it seems like both of you are getting closer. I'm glad she hates you less now than before.




 

Well hyung. Sometimes we just need to change dont we. For the good times.




 

Good times or for you to realise your feelings for her.




 

Hyung... Every single time i'm with her. I realise that she is not someone who would let things stop her from stopping. Her dedication is strong and i find it charming. Also not forget to mention how cute and beautiful she is when she is joking around or like focusing on her work. It's leads me to have this amzing feelings for her.




 

So before that you didnt feel anything at all

 



 

Before that... I had a deep grudge. But now it has faded away after she tried to save me from Sangyeon hyung beatings.




 

Really. I heard from someone else that you start to change when she fainted infront of you. Are you not admitting it.




 

Hyung... I fell in love with her. Regardless of how hard she is hoing through her life. I want to be there for her. I dont want her to suffer alone. I'd rather take all that pan from her just to see her happy. I really do love her, which is crazy.




 

I get that. Haknyeon ah... Go and pull that drape down. There's something for you to see.









 

Haknyeon looked at Jacob in confusion. Jacob just smiled and put his shoulder before pushing him towards the drape. Haknyeon was really curious but he followed what Jacob told him to do. He pulled down the drape and he saw an outfit on the mannequin tailor. Haknyeon's eyes went wide when he looked at it. It was beautifully made and it really matches his style. Jacob saw Haknyeon smile and pat his shoulder.











 

That is yours. Doyeon made it when you arent looking or were in your deep sleep. She made it specially for you as a thank you gift and her appreciation. You should wear it.




 

I....I....I'm speechless. Like i didnt do anything much but this. I'm really speechless.




 

Haknyeon ah. If you love her you should take this. Wear it when you meet her later.




 

Later. What's going on later.




 

That's for you to find out. Well I need to head upstairs. Lots of work to do when Hyunjae is not around. Dont stay here for too long. You should be out in half an hour.




 

Half an hour. Hyung what do you mean.




 

Find it out yourself Haknyeon ah.










 

Jacob smile and left Haknyeon alone in the basement. Haknyeon was still in confusion of ehat Jacob just told him but his eyes can't stop looking at the clothing. He was mesmerised by your design work. He finally realise how fashion deaigner is really important for you. He chuckled as he remembers what both of you had done for the last few days together. Just then he felt vibration from his back pocket. He took his phone out and answer the call without even looking at the caller id.











 

~ yah Haknyeon ah where are you

 

~ oh Juyeon hyung. I'm at Sangyeon hyung store basement. Was picking up something. Whats up

 

~ oh really. Well Changmin told me to tell you that you should be at the pictorial wall.

 

~ pictorial wall. Why didnt Changmin hyung just call me instead of you telling me.

 

~ i dont know man. He looked exhausted from running around. I really have no idea but be at the pictorial wall in half an hour's time.

 

~ half an hour... Hyung, the place is so far from the store. How am i gonna get there in that short amount of time.

 

~ oh that. Hyunjae hyung will fetch you. I have to go. Eric is being like a child who lost his mind over a candy while fighing with Sunwoo. Pictorial wall in half an hour. Dont be late.









 

That hyung really have to hang up on me. Well I guess that I have to wear this after all the nonsense I face right.... For Doyeon....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Well Miss Doyeon. You really have well executed. The designs are extraordinary and it fits well with the theme.




 

Well before this its nice but now its much more luxury and elegance.




 

I see. Well this design will be the main feature of the runway tomorrow.




 

WHAT. PROF YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. WHY IS HER UGLY DESIGN IS SELECTED.




 

Rita. This design is much more suitabl for the theme. Perhaps you misunderstood the concept. My dear Doyeon here excell well in this kind of situation. Well don't miss Doyeon. Now bring this back to your home and I want you to bring it back for the runway.




 

Will do Mrs Yong. Thank you for your time. I promise to not repeat my mistake again.




 

Everyone makes mistakes my dear. Now I need to have a word with Rita. You may leave. See you on the runway.







 

You nod and bow before leaving with your things along with the designs. You could see how annoyed Rita is. After many steps away from the office. You squat down and was in delima that your design was chosen as the main feature. Your eyes starts to fill in with tears and you were starting to have a difficulties of breathing. Just then Kevin and Chanhee came by. Kevin took all your things away from you while Chanhee were shaking you so you would snap back in reality. You look at him and he pulled you up to stand again.







 

Yah yah yah. Breathe. You need to breathe.




 

Yeonnie. Calm down and breathe. Dont panic. We got you girl




 

Shin Doyeon breathe in and out slowly. Now breathe

 



 

Im.... im fine.... thanks guys.




 

Well we mde it on time. Come on let's walk you out of this zone.




 

You just nod and hug Chanhee's hands while walking out of the office tower. You told them the whole process of the evaluation and the boys were in shock. They were glad that you were chosen as they could see how hard you have been working on. As the three of you were walking you suddenly stopped your pace as you remembered Haknyeon. They boys were clueless of what had been in your head and was about to speak up but Changmin cut them off appearing with a drink in his hand.










 

What are you guys doing here.




 

We are just here to pick her up. And we dont know why she is staying still.




 

Something must be in her head. We can't read her like how 97 liner hyungs would

 



 

Doyeon ah. Are you okay. How is your evaluation




 

I got in.... I got in... WHERE IS HAKNYEON.




 

we dont know. He might be around but we have not seen him today.




 

Why not call him. Who knows he would pick up your calls.




 

Oppa can you guys bring all my stuff back to my home. Stay with it till i got back. Can you.




 

Where are you going to Doyeon




 

I need to find Haknyeon oppa. Please help me by keeping this safe. I will be back, I promise.






 

They just nod in agreement. You smile and start to run your way to where your gut tells you to go. While running you kept calling his numbers but he didnt pick up. It kind of made you pissed off but you still run around till this one place where you think he would be at. You quickly made your way there and you saw someone that you were hoping to see. Haknyeon was literally looking at the pictures on the wall. Specificlly a picture that has you and him in the park. He was laying on your lap in that picture. You dont know why you are walking towards him. He turned around and realized that you were not in a good mood. When you reached and stood right infrong of him. You gave a punch on his chest making him flinch. Repeating the action as you are so pissed off for no reason till he grabs your wrist pulling you closer to him.












 

Shin Doyeon what's the matter with you.




 

Why can't you just be reliable and picked up the call. Dont you know how many times i tried to get through you but all i get is decline calls.




 

Oh... I'm sorry. My phone was dead. I was trying to find you everywhere but no one could tell me where you were going. Where the heck have you been.




 

Well one think you could do is to charge your phone. How can you not know what day today is. Dont you know how pissed off i am running around trying to find you. Trying to tell myself if i never tell you this would be my biggest regret.




 

Woah Doyeon. Calm down. What is really wrong. Tell me please.




 

Calm down. How could you just not have the intention to know what day today is. Running around when i am clearly in this nasty building for the whole day. And look at you standing like a fool. How could you do this to me.




 

What did i even do wrong. Yah calm down and we can talk things out. Just calm down.




 

How can i calm down when you are always making me feel tripped. You always make me think that for once i should be relying on you more than before. You make me want to pleased you. Make me want go crazy over you. Why do you have to do that to me.




 

What are you talking about Shin Doyeon.




 

I LIKE YOU... I like you okay. You stupid jerk.








 

You suddenly stop talking after you just confessed what you have said to him. The inner you was in panic. Making you not want to look at him. At the same time, Haknyeon was surprised by what you had just said to him. It's like, he can't believe he would hear that from you. It is really a dream come true for him. He chuckled and interwined one of his hands with yours and another were tucking away the strands of hair behind your ear. He found it cute when you felt frustrated or panicked. He places his hands on your cheek and you look at him hoping that nothing worse is up. He looks at you with a smile and places a peck on your forehead.














 

You are seriously so adorable.




 

I. That is really out of sudden. Like. I..




 

Yah. You little shorty. You dont know how long I've waited for this day to come.




 

What do you mean.




 

Dummy, i have been the one that fall for you ever since the day you fainted. You make me realize how precious you are that makes me want to protect you. Every single day I just can't let you out of my sight. Because I know without you, I wouldn't be who i am right now.




 

So all this time you have been bullying me then realise that you have feelings for me.




 

Well I bully you because you are kind of an easy target. Also... you keep on reminding me of someone that left me. I'm sorry for the past. Like I really do feel guilty about that. You were so innocent but you are passionate. That really grabs my attention on you. Day by day. This is why I have been promising myself to stay by your side. Because I fell in love with you. For who you are to me. You are Shin Doyeon that I want to protect.




 

That's... That is really sweet of you....









 

You pulled away his hands and hugged him as you never knew the outcome. He hugged you back and leaned his chin on your shoulder.








 

I'm sorry for making you wait oppa.




 

Nah its worth the wait. I'm glad you felt the same way...




 

Oppa there's one more thing i have to tell you.









 

Both of you moved back away from the hug and you look at him with the smile.







 

One more thing which is.




 

Those final design that we made. Its going to be the main feature of the runway.




 

What... no.... is this for real. Like for real.




 

It is real. Which is why i ran to you. Instead of telling the rest.




 

The rest you mean your bestie. The hyungs.




 

Yeah... You help me to get on the Runway. Thank you for that bubs. And I swear I'm still gonna owe you something after the festival.




 

Well that i will anticipate that but babe. I'm so proud of you.




 

Thank you so much.... I dont think i could make it if it was not for you who stood up for me. Your connection is really something else.




 

No matter what, I will still be proud of you. Lets go celebrate. I think Hyunjae hyung is waiting for us.




 

Oh yeah.... My sassy boys. Come on we have to go back home.




 

Wait before that one last thing.




 

What is it. Is there something wrong. Did i forget something.




 

No.... Doyeon ah... will you be my girlfriend.




 

Aw... bubs... of course its a yes.




 

Finally. Now lets get you home. I think Sangyeon hyung will kill me if you arent back by now.