N.06

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC



 

 


 





















 

 












 

Really. She skipped every single class these past few days.




 

That's what i heard. Even Eric found it boring.




 

Well at least Haknyeon didnt have to bully her or something.




 

Talking about him. Where did he go to.




 

I heard that he have to go meet Sangyeon.




 

He have to do what.




 

You heard me. I aint repeating it. How i wish i can have my date with Doyeon.




 

Man just give up on her. It's clear enough she is soon ghosting you on dates.




 

No man. All I heard is she is not feeling well. Which is why I want to see her tomorrow.




 

You are seriously having head over heels over Doyeon.




 

I heard nothing and dont assume. It is none of your business




 

I have returned...




 

Oh Haknyeon ah... YAH. What is wrong with your face.




 

And why are you limping. Did you get into fights again.




 

Yah where were you earlier.




 

Just somewhere. Kevin hyung, where is the first aid kits.




 

Well its at the kitchen top drawer near the snack shelf.



 

Thanks hyung. I will be in my room.




 

Okay.....









 

Haknyeon didnt even look at the rest of them and went into his room. Just then Eric and Sunwoo came back looking confused at how silent the house was. Chanhee saw them and broke the silence.









 

So both of you. What did you guys do.





 

Oh. We just came back from the hospital.




 

Doyeon fainted infront of Sangyeon hyung store and we saw Haknyeon hyung trying to woke her up. Pick her up and brought her to the hospital. Hyunjae hyung told us to take care of her. So we did and she woke up after Haknyeon hyung left. She dont want to see 97 liners so she told us to stay for a while and we did and she ask the security to chase us out after hearing that Haknyeon hyung brought her there and not us.




 

Yah that's too much.




 

Oh really... well thats all we can say.




 

Hyung dont be too shock. Doyeon save Haknyeon hyung from getting more injuries.




 

With that she fainted due to high fever.




 

I told you she have high fever and you didnt believe me.




 

Well the last time she skip her class was Haknyeon broke her heart with the notebook. That is really stupid and up till now the notebook problem is not settled.




 

Blame that to Haknyeon. I even gave him two days to settle this situation.




 

Yah Haknyeon pick her up and bring her to the hospital. Which bullies do that to his victim.




 

Oh my gawd. I just realise that....




 

Everyday is a new story in life guys. Just accept it.




 

And you are letting Haknyeon steal Doyeon from you. You want that.




 

It doesnt matter. I cant force her to like me back. Its all in her choice.




 

Dont you think.




 

No i dont thinm so. Dont think so much. Dont even try think about it.




 

Geez fine. Now who is paying for the pizza.




 

Play a game and we settled on that.




 

Should we leave Haknyeon out.




 

I think we should because he ben through. Tough day.




 

Says the one that is mad the whole day because of him.




 

Geez dont even take it personal. Oh my gawd.....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

And she still restricts people from visiting her.




 

Seems like it. Even i myself cant see her.




 

Well i told her that its on her being stubborn for not listening to me




 

No... you did the right thing Hyunjae ah.




 

What do you mean i did the right thing. Doyeon almost kicked Sangyeon hyung .





 

Didnt she say she wants to help Haknyeon out.




 

By making the guilt build up.




 

Isnt that the first chapter of her helping that one stubborn guy.




 

Yeah. By that she needs to see a pattern. By that pattern she needs to know how to accept the way Haknyeon treats her.




 

That sounds impossible.




 

If it is. She would just let Haknyeon be more worst then he was before he was saved.




 

I dont get their storyline at all. Like why they make things so complicated. Cant they just live normally.




 

They will when Haknyeon decides what he really wants in his life. With the guide of Doyeon ofcourse.




 

Daemin is right. We just cant interfere her job thats all that she is asking.




 

What are you kids doing here. Where is my daughter.




 

Oh. Mrs Shin... she is in the room. She says she doesnt want to meet anyone at the moment.




 

And you kids just stand here like a freaks. Where is thay punk who upset my daughter.




 

Aunt Mija, Im here...




 

You are comming with me. The rest of you stop being freaks here and get some food at my sisters shop. You all look like a mess starvation who didnt even eat for months. She needs customers like you all here and leave my daughter alone. She wants space, not all of you creep her out.




 

Aunt Mija lets just go...




 

You better be there or be ready for something.








 

You mom drag Sangyeon with her and leave the 97 liners alone being stunned as they are shocked at how your mom responds. Jacob cut the silence and started to walk away.







 

Where are you going.




 

Where the shop is. Im hungry and i dont want to be dead under Shin's family.




 

Yeah he is right. Come on guys lets go and eat. Kevin and Chanhee will meet her tomorrow. We dont have to worry much.




 

As long as Younghoon is paying for the food. Im in.




 

You little brat. Should have just ask Jacob to come by and take care of Doyeon.




 

Babe thats enough and we have to catch up with Jacob. I aint gonna pay for the taxi fees.




 

Yeah lets go…