N.05

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC



 

 


 




















 

 









 

Is that all for today.




 

Yeah sales went pretty good not gonna lie.




 

Hyung, here are the receipts for today and I have closed the counter.




 

Thanks guys. I will close the store for today. You guys go and have fun for the rest of the day.




 

You seem like you have something on later.




 

I do but you dont have to worry. Go on and have fun.






 

If you say so hyung.




 

Hyung i have arrived. Oh you lovebirds are leaving.





 

It's none of your business idiot. Come on babe lets go home.








 

Daemin dragged Younghoon to the back of the store leaving Haknyeon and Sangyeon alone. Haknyeon was super confused by Daemin actions but He shrugged it off since it was not his problem at all. He went to look at Sangyeon who was smiling at him.










 

Why are you smiling like that hyung. And what is with Jacob hyung saying that you wanna talk to me.




 

Well its been so long since I met you. So i thought a talk would be good. Go get a drink in the fridge and meet me in the basement. I will be there shortly.




 

Sure thing.









 

Haknyeon followed what Sangyeon asked him to do. Leading him to the basement where all the boyz would usally hang out as a whole. But he realizes that one side of the basement is padded with a Taekwondo mat. He went towards it and saw a picture on the wall. His eyes went wide when he saw you in the picture. He never knew that you take any type of sports before. Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns to see Sangyeon wearing gears on him while holding another set in his hand.











 

Hyung, you scared me.




 

Oh sorry. You like the picture.




 

No, I was just surprised to see that. I didnt kn-




 

She has taken MMA classes since young. Where my dad would teach her some skills and her dad would help along. Up till now she is still mastering her skills and learning defensive skills too. Oh she has a black belt in taekwondo, judo, karate and even be in advance class on Muay thai and Boxing in general.




 

Oh gawd....




 

Its cool right. Now are you fit. Like physically fit.




 

Well, I'm healthy enough to stay alive.




 

Good. Wear this.




 

Why would i have to wear this.




 

Come on just wear it. Lets have some fun...








 

Time goes by. Haknyeon was having a hard time defending himself as Sangyeon kept attacking his weak spot. Its already been half an hour and he was hoping someone would save him. Right before Sangyeon could give a whack on the shoulder. He stopped when he heard your voice. He turns to see you looking at him with anger while Hyunjae bring up his hand to surrender. You ran towards Haknyeon and stood infront of him, looking at Sangyeon.










 

Thats enough Sangyeon oppa.




 

Enough i didnt even get to speak to him.




 

Speak. You are speaking in violence. If you want to talk you should have not do this to him




 

And what. Let him victimised you. Let you fall while he stepped on your head. Let him do whatever he wants and not knowing how you truly feel.




 

So what is i want to. Its my problem with him. Not you making him tatse what he has done to me when he did nothing to you at all.




 

Doyeon. You cant let him be the bully your whole life. You need to let him know who you really are. You arent gonna be his target forever.




 

This doesnt matter to you Lee Sangyeon.










 

You were so mad at what Sangyeon had done to Haknyeon and went to help Haknyeon stand up. At first Haknyeon kept pushing your hands away but that doesnt stop you. You held him firm and lead the way out. Haknyeon was wiggling his way out of your grip but you held him tight which hits the bruised part. He groan in pain and look at you. His expression change when he saw you were holding your tears. Up til the both of you were at the front of the entrace of the store. You push him away and look at him emotionless.









 

Get the hell out of this area and never ever come back.




 

Yah Choi Doyeon.




 

Just get out of my sight.








 

He just looked at you without a word out and you were still holding your tears and was about to go back in. Yet the next thing you know is all pitch black....