N.11

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 

















 

 











 

Well thanks for the idea. See you guys soon.









 

You bid your groupmates good-bye and head out as you were rushing to meet up with Kevin and Chanhee. But as you were running you were pulled by someone and your back was slammed on the locker. You held the pain and was about to smack the person but when you saw Haknyeon were looking at you angrily.








 

What the heck is wrong with you.




 

You tell me what is wrong with you. Why is our picture everywhere in the pictorial wall.




 

Pictorial wall. What the heck are you talking about. I did literally nothing




 

You put us there so you could drop me down dead.




 

Where did you even get this stupid things in your head. I told you, I did nothing and what is wrong with you.




 

Just because i agree to go to that stupid festival you are making it all big.




 

JUHAKNYEON snap out of it. I didnt do anything. Why would i get back behind your back when i'm here trying to help myself to get to know you better. And please if i want to make you look like a fool i would have done it earlier.




 

Then tell me who did it




 

I dont know. I seriously dont know.




 

Shin Doyeon. Tell me now.




 

I told you i do-




 

Well well well, rising star couple. How nice of you not respecting other people's eyes.




 

What do you want from us Rita.




 

Well isnt this your little secret. Dating someone who is your bully. Or should i say your secret lover.




 

I swear to god if i have a gun i would aready kill you.




 

Oh please. Now the whole school knows about you two. Hope you like my gift and can't wait to let the whole school wait for your sad ending. See you guys soon

 







 

Rita smirks and walks away leaving you and Haknyeon alone. The crowd starts to whisper about both of you. Just then Haknyeon punched the locker door and the crowd disperesed. Haknyeon sighs and lean his forehead on yours with his eyes closed. You were surprised and didnt know what to do. Just then he held on to your cheeks and sighed with his eyes still closed.










 

I'm sorry...




 

Haknyeon ssi....




 

I'm sorry for assuming you. Should have known better about that snake.








 

You smile and pull down his hands making him move his feet away and look at you. You dont know why but you felt relieved that he said that to you. You gave a light squeez on his hands and looked at him as if nothing had happened before.













 

I'm not blaming you for being mad. I mean i would be mad too but at least you didnt lash it out to me fully. So it's fine.




 

Still Doyeon




 

It's fine. Well, it seems like the whole school is busy enough to want to know about our life. We can do it.




 

Do what.




 

We can fake it at a cafe. We can surely do the same thing here. Besides that i cant even run away from you. So we can do it.




 

You arent saying this so that i coild bully you less do you.




 

No. Im doing this so that people would just stop assuming the bad out of us. Look at you, bully of the school, now you are dating the victim. So you want to break up or prove that annoying snake that we are better than what she has in mind.




 

You are going to make her go crazy. Yah isnt she crazy already.




 

Bubs. You need to know more. She ain't that crazy. She is a psycho. Now I have to go are you going to hurt me again or leave to your lovely brothers who are staring at us




 

You are meeting your sassy boys

 



 

Yeah. Oh dont get jealous. I'm your only target, remember.




 

Wait... I need to give something to you.




 

Sure what is it.








 

He took something out from his bag and you saw the exact replica of your old notebook. He placed it on your hands and was trying his best to hide his smile. It kind of surprises you but it somehow makes you have a different thought on him. You gave a caress on his cheek and left him alone. He watches you till you are out of his sight. Just then he was greeted by both Eric and Sunwoo who were side-hugging each other teasing Haknyeon. Haknyeon gave them a death stare which made them gulp and stop what they were doing.









 

Aye hyung. We literally saw everything




 

Yeah hyung. Not to add some spice but we did see Rita ask her minions to put every picture onthe pictorial board.




 

Yeah yeah. Do not fret. We took it down as Chanhee hyung is going crazy.




 

But hyung. You have not done anything right. Not even confession.




 

Yah we dont have to go there straight. So hyung should we head to class or you want the people to crowd over you.




 

I want to get lost from the both of you before i go crazy and you two are the cause.




 

Hyung. Dont be like that, we should walk together.




 

By walking you should really tell us what happened.




 

Yeah hyung tell us.




 

Just get lost would you, the both of you.




 

Ayee hyung let's walk together.












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You are saying that the school went wide and both Haknyeon and Rita are fine with it.




 

Well that doesnt make any sense.




 

What doesnt make any sense is that Haknyeon stops bullying her like i barely have any news about it.




 

Hyung isnt that great. Like at least she is less in pain.




 

Still it doesnt feel so right.




 

That is all up to them. Its their future, we should not be the middle person for that. Moral support is already enough.




 

Indeed. Jacob is too kind.




 

Have you guys heard what happened last week.




 

What happened last week.




 

Doyeon didnt tell you. Wow she hide this from her bestie. What a surprise.




 

Hyung tell us or Younghoon will go crazy again

 



 

Haknyeon agrees to go to the Star Festival with Doyeon. However after that day she has to obey what Haknyeon ask her to do and she cant reject any of his words. Its like working as a slave for him. But thats just like for quite some time which im sure he will call it off.




 

And you are fine with them.




 

Well after what her mom said to me. Its the best of Doyeon settle her own problems by her own. Which means if Haknyeon ever do something that will cause his life. Its on him. I have no share on this.




 

I cant believe what i just heard from you.




 

Well you guys should give Haknyeon and Doyeon some space. They are kinda in a fake relationship now. Those sassy boys should know how to take care of Rita. She is quite a trouble maker.




 

Well hyung. I could agree more.




 

Guys if all of you are just gonna stay in the basement. Might as well just close the whole shop down. Not forgetting to remind all of you here. We dont have alot of workers so butts up in the store please.




 

Younghoon. Did I ever tell you how she really nags like you.




 

More like how she always nags when you keep me in here for so long.




 

Yeah come on. Lets get back to work. Its promotion day. And this two are our booster.




 

Wait so you called us because of this busy day.




 

Lets just go up and help them Hyunjae.




 

Okay okay fine...














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You want me to be at the runaway. For just one performance.




 

Juyeon ah. Have you ever heard of bribing.




 

Yeah but i can't believe you are bribing me for quite a small thing for just performance.




 

Oh please, we will treat you dinner.




 

Just dinner. When you guys know that after that day i will be busy.




 

Please its the same for Changmin




 

Yah Changmin have more than me. Doyeon even let him get anything he wants.




 

Thats their ends. So can you or can you not.




 

Hey guys. Woah whats with his face.




 

Take a sit first will you.




 

We ask him if he can be our performance for the opening of our class. He thinks that we are not giving him back enough things.




 

Oppa. You use him for being your model. Now you want him to be part of the opening.




 

Well you get Changmin why not we get him to do ours.




 

Wait the runaway is not the same.




 

They change at the last minute but at different timing. Which is why we are asking you Juyeon.




 

Fine. Just let me create some choreo and I will show you guys.




 

Finally, you missy. What is wrong with you.




 

You guys know it why bother asking me.




 

But dont the hyungs know about this. Like they will nag at you, you will complain to us along with how you will complain about Haknyeon. So what the heck are you doing.




 

We arent real but looking real. Besides, i have to bring him to the Star Festival. So why not act it out. The whole school knows about it and I swear things will be back to normal afterwards.




 

I doubt that Doyeon. Okay i got to go. You guys better not text me like a mad guy. Oh want to say anything to Changmin.




 

Tell him I say thank you for not doubting me.




 

That's weird but sure.




 

Bye Juyeon, now you missy tell me A to Z or i'm going to whack you with this notebook.




 

Okay okay. Here, I have some chips and do not interupt me when i'm in my story telling.




 

That's more like it. Now start talking.