N.08

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 





















 

 










 

That ugly snake came to you and tried to kill you. What is wrong with her.




 

I dont know. Its been years and i dont understand why she keeps on doing that to me. But she i nothing to me.




 

I still cant believe you didnt use your defense mode.




 

That... well im just gonna say im tired that time and i dont want to waste it on her. So yeah.




 

Yeonnie. What are you hiding from us




 

Nothing. I have nothing... well thanks for the ride. You are going to be at home later right.




 

Yeah Daemin is cooking and we are going to have a feast. You are not joining.




 

Nah. I will be with Changmin oppa. I need to cover what I left for him.




 

Oh right. Have fun okay. Just call us if you need help.




 

I will. Oh and can you remind Hyunjae oppa that by next week i will schedule time for you and him on the photoshoot that i told you about.




 

Oh your design is ready. That's fast.




 

It is ready despite what's been through my life. Anyways, I will update you on the location. Dont worry about the rest. So drive safely.










 

He smiled and bid you good bye as you went out of his car. After you walk into the building you were just feeling good for the day. But that day just can't end well when you saw your locker was looking like a mess. It was wrecked open and all of your stuff is torn or broken. You walked towards it and was so speechless. Just then Chanhee and Kevin came by, gasping at the scene they were looking at.












 

Yah. What just happened here.




 

This is not Haknyeon works does it.




 

Yah Doyeon ah. Dont just stand there. You must fight back to whoever does this to you.




 

I'm sure it's not Haknyeon work. He woke up late today.




 

Yah Shin Doyeon. Back to earth. Stop zoning out.




 

Huh... oh....




 

Yah you dont look fine. What is wrong with you.




 

Oppa. Remember the story that I told uou the first thing I opened up to you.




 

That snake who makes you drop your music dream and you pursue fashion instead.




 

Yeah that... i have this feeling where she is back to make me more worst than before.




 

Yah i heard stories about her yesterday. Is that true.




 

I dont wanna talk about it. You guys can go first. I will clean this. Dont worry about me.




 

Yah let us help you.




 

Its fine. You guys are late for your class. Mine will start in half an hour time. Just go. I will be fine.




 

Doyeon...




 

Just leave please. I will be fine i promise....













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Thank you for ordering with Sang's store.




 

Well that's a tough one.




 

You bet. I can't believe I'm taking a full shift today.




 

Juyeon is not helping us lately. Also Hyunjae and Jacob told me that they would help out.




 

Jacob had to give a ride for Doyeon. She was running late and she wont be in class on time if she take the bus.




 

I'm guessing she is more closer to Jacob than us.




 

Jacob has this brotherly vibe. It reminds her of her late brother.




 

Yeah. I can agree with that. Besides, Jacob is not as strict as Sangyeon hyung. That explains why she is closer to Hyunjae and Jacob more than us.




 

Babe dont worry. You are closer too but in a different category.




 

Really different category. Oh Jacob you are early today.




 

Hey guys. Dont you have work to do




 

We did most of the stuff today. The new instock for the next collection is still pending. Also we are out of stock for Yeonnie aisle. Did she say she has a new collection that is comming up.




 

She did but she have yet to update the rest about it.




 

Oh... WAIT SHE DID.




 

Woah babe lower down your voice.




 

No wonder she have been working up till late night. The sewing room was so noisy and all i see is needles, threads, cut out cloths everywhere




 

She stayed up late night for that.




 

Yeah she told me it was for her assignment. I didnt know it was for this too.




 

Well our Yeonnie is drive with passion ever since she lost her dreams...




 

Lets not talk about that. I will be in my office. You both entertain your customers. Anything just call me up.




 

Yes sir we will.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


 

《TIME SKIPPED》


 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You had a long break before your other class was starting so you decided to go to the nearby park and just stay there. Lucky that Daemin prepared your lunch so you won't have to buy any outside. Kevin and Chanhee were so busy, so were the rest of the 98 liners. As you were trying to find seats you saw someone laying on the grass under the big tree that you always went to when you were feeling at your lowest. You walk there and slowly peak on who was laying there. You tried to not make any noise but the dried leaves are just too many around you. Your eyes went wide when you saw Haknyeon was sleeping peacefully there. As you took a step back, the sound woke Haknyeon up, making him sit up and look at you with a frown.









 

What do you want.




 

N-no-nothing. Just passing by. That's all. Bye.




 

Yah, stop right there. Dont you dare move an inch.




 

I'm sorry i didnt mean to wake you up.




 

Just sit down will you.










 

You listened to him and sat nearby. You dont know why but it makes you feel nervous. As he eyes still on you. He was looking at the bruise that was on your neck. He reached out but you flinch by his actions. You look at his eyes and just then you feel relieved. He caresses the bruise that he saw and sighs as he removes his hands away.










 

Does it still hurt you




 

It's nothing much. I can handle the pain.




 

You should have defended yourself when she is attacking you. Why didnt you do that




 

I... I....




 

Yah. Next time if she ever does that to you. Make sure you are in my sight so I can kill her away. I can't stand people like her attacking you with a grudge. Only me can hurt you no one else can. Understood.




 

Und...understood...




 

I wanna sleep. You should eat. Dont starve yourself. I didnt bully you to make yourself starve.




 

What about you. You always eat my food during this timing.




 

I... i dont have appetite today. Just eat quietly.









 

He looks at you one more time before laying his head on your lap. You were surprised but at the same time you felt like you dont really mind him doing that. He went back to close his eyes but he could still hear his surroundings. You take your lunch out and start munching it quietly while looking at him. Just then something comes into your mind which makes you halt your lunch and poke him.








 

Stop poking will you.




 

Can I ask you something.




 

I dont entertain stupid questions. And stop poking me.




 

Well. Where were you in the morning around the timing i came to the building.




 

Home. I woke up late and miss my first class. I came here to continue my sleep till you came.




 

Oh... okay...




 

Did something happened when im not around.




 

No.. nothing happened...




 

Dont try to hide things from me Doyeon.




 

Its nothing really. Just curious about you. Thats all.




 

Whatever. Dont wake me up with stupid questions again. If its about that stupid snake you better tell me. Im not letting her hurt you. You are mine not hers.




 

Okay....





 

Wake me up when it time for you to leave. Im not gonna hold you back much longer.










 

He went back to sleep with his head on your lap. You smile as you never thought Haknyeon would say something very considerate. You went back to eat your lunch and took out your phone toreply all text message that Hyunjae spammed you. Without you noticing. Someone from far were looking at both of you and Haknyeon. Clenching the fist as the person cant stand you looking happy. The person took out the phone and start snapping pictures. It may be something good for the person to put revenge on you but that person didnt know that theres someone else is looking out on her.