N.14 [Part Ⅱ]

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 














 

 










 

That will teach some lessons, won't it.




 

Well she looks like a wreck ship. Like we didnt even do anything to her.




 

Yah your drawing is ugly. You should draw more.




 

I'm amazed by how she faints without us injuring her. That's something else.




 

Well at least she looks wrecked. That's better than nothing. Have you called her minions.




 

Yeah they are on their way.




 

You bribe them dont you.




 

Nuna. Eric promises them that they will get a group of boys that this snake has been keeping away from them. Also there are rumors where they do it because this snake threatens them. So this might change their perspective.




 

That's all better then. Lets go. I think she is in a deep sleep after shouting like a mad lady. You guys are hungry right.




 

Yes we are. So we are eating dinner at Sangyeon hyung shop




 

Yeah but you guys need to help me cook. I'm bringing the food there.




 

That's much better. Let's go.




 

There's no weird man anywhere right.




 

Not that I know of. Lets just go. This place is quite desolate.




 

Yeah lets go. But nuna can we head to the supermarket.




 

Whatever, lets just leave.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

No dummy this should be above the lines so it won't be that crooked.




 

But dont you think we can go out of the box.




 

Yah JuHaknyeon we have talked about this a thousand times. Dont make me put all these pins on your head.




 

Geez fine. I will follow whatever you say.




 

Doyeon ah. Are you sure you want to use both of this. Like this is the hardest meterial to work with.




 

Yeah. But with the correct sewing method and the right threads. It won't be as hard. Just dont crumple it hard. Haknyeon oppa might have a hard time steaming it.




 

Hyung dont make me die from steaming. I feel like a jokbal when I do that.




 

Piglet been having a hard time lately. Im sorry bubs.




 

You still owe me something. Yah, give me that, I will help you finish the cuff and collar. You need more rest. You didnt sleep yesterday.




 

But I have to finish up those bottoms.




 

You will after your nap.




 

You are on sleep deprived Yeonnie. Why do you do that again. Do you know how your energy drops. And your low blood pressure. Your migraines.




 

Younghoon ah. She gets what you meant. Here is your choco milkshake. Along with your meds. Eat it after you drink this.




 

Thanks Jacob oppa.




 

And she is back on medication after that one faint. Yah you should be doing something healthy.




 

How stubborn you can be but dont hurt your health. Its been years since you are back on meds.




 

Yeonnie ah. Your mom called that you have a doctor appointment a day after your submission. Do you need Hyunjae to accompany you.




 

Yes please. Thank you so much and stop scaring Haknyeon. He looks terrified right now.




 

Yeah that's because he dont know how worst it can be if he had not hurt you before.




 

Yah that's enough. Haknyeon make sure she eats that before she has her nap. Kevin and Chanhee. Hyunjae is waiting for you upstairs. You guys have late night classes right.




 

Yeah. We have. Oh Doyeon ah we will help you tomorrow. Bye my love.




 

Oh my love dont forget my sourdough bread tomorrow.




 

Oh darling, I won't forget. Yeonnie hwaiting.




 

Thank you, my love. You too Chanhee oppa. Thank you for today.




 

Anything for you, lovely. Yah JuHaknyeon. Better treat her well. Or me and Changmin will crush your bones.




 

Yeah yeah whatever.





 

The sass boys left with Sangyeon and Jacob leaving you and Haknyeon alone. Both of you continue to finish up the parts. After a few hlurs you realize that most of the parts are done. Left only a few touches left that you might need to recheck and sew. You smile whenever you see progress. You turn to where Haknyeon is and see him resting his head on the table with his hands covering his face. You smiled and went towards him. You found him cute and he tried his best to help you out. For the first time he never even once physically hurt you. You like that moment. Before you could even be a foot away from him. He shook up and was about to do back what he was doing before but it made you burst into laughter which made him confused.










 

Yah... what are you laughing at.




 

Nothing... really nothing. Sorry. Its too funny.




 

Yah....




 

Bubs. Are you sleepy




 

Seepy. Who. Me. No im. Not sleepy. I am not sleepy. Stop that.




 

Aigoo. Okay okay.




 

Wait. Why arent you doing anything. Are we done for the day. Yah stop laughing. Its not funny.




 

Okay okay. You have threads on your head. Come let me help you.







 

You stood right infront of him and pick up the threads tha was on his head. You smile and step back while pulling his hands.







 

Why are you pulling me.




 

Come on lets get some rest and we call it a day.




 

And what does pulling have to do with this.




 

Just follow me. Come on bubs.




 

Urgh fine. But promise me not to laugh again.




 

I wont. Come on.







 

He let you pull both of his hands and you lead him to the sofa. He was still confused about you being so kind. It's hard to see you like this since he always makes you mad and hates him. But this time he felt sorry for what he had dont to you from the past which he could hope that he could change back then. As both of you were at the huge sofa. You sat down beside him and place both of your legs across his lap. Haknyeon didnt do anything as he was still confused by your action. You smile and wrap his left arm around your shoulder so that you can hug him comfortably. All the way he was looking at you without knowing what to do. Till you lean your head on his shoulder sighing in relieved.












 

What's this sudden clingy.




 

I just want to rest comfortably. Besides that there's not much small pillows. I need to hug someone when im in my resting mode.




 

You could hug that pillow, you know that right.




 

Nah. I feel this is much more comfortable and safer.




 

Oh...okay....




 

JuHaknyeon. Thank you. Like im for real. Thank you.




 

I didnt even do much.




 

I know that but your effort. Your time and yourself. You skipped most of the class just to help me out. Which is sweet. I'm thankful and grateful. For everything.




 

Even when I am your bully. Who has hurt you ever since day one.




 

Well you are still a human arent you. You arent a robot or an alien.




 

Well that's true...




 

Oppa. I know that everything that had happened for the past few days. You planned all of this dont you.




 

I'm not gonna answer that. You need to rest. Have you eat those pills.




 

Nah. Those pills are just for me when i have anxiety. Right now im just happy to be with you. My mom is just over with this medical term. Dont worry. Im fine.




 

Are you sure about that.












 

You look up to see him looking worried. You just chukled and pinched his cheek lightly.












 

Well yeah. You tell me how you planned these things out. What has been in your mind mister.


 

 

 

Well... i have my own reasons. And i cant tell you about it.




 

Really you cant tell a single thing. Because i know what is it dont make me assume bubs.




 

It's nothing big. I just want to help you out... I mean you can't just lose hope due to that crap that is destroyed. No matter how i am yor bully. I know you have a dream too. Making you smile and achieve things makes me ease out




 

So... after what had happened. You tell all of the hyungs and they agreed on your plan. How fascinating.




 

What's fascinating is you work hard and look at where you are right now. You are almost done.




 

Well that is thanks to you... Oppa. Can I say that I like you now more than before. Like your personality, your attitude, your respect. I like it better now than your bratty attitude. It's kinda cute when you see it changed over time.







 

He smiles and moves his hands around your waist pulling you closer which makes you chuckle.










 

So you're telling me that I'm cuter than before.




 

Well I won't say much for now. But i prefer you being friendly than a bully. Yes that's more like it.




 

You are so cute up close. But i'm not gonna buy that




 

Someone sure has a rough road to call people cute.




 

I will only say that whenever i'm with my future other half. Dont even think of me calling you that.




 

Oh honey, whatever you say it won't last. Besides, I'm cute am i. Even my sassy boys say I'm cute.




 

Yeah right whatever...




 

Hold up. Hold up. Dont tell me you are jealous whenever Kevin and Chanhee calling me sweet names. Are you really that jealous.




 

Me. Jealous. Why would i be. I'm not. I am not jealous.




 

Babe. You seriously be saying that when your face says it all. Oh my gawd you are so cute that I want to bite you.




 

Doyeon...




 

Well cutie. Let's call it a day. I rest enough and I need to have a meeting with Sangyeon oppa with his mom. You wash up and sleep okay. You have a big day tomorrow.








 

You pat his chest and smile while making your way out of his grip. Haknyeon was stunned after what you have just said. It makes his heart beat twice and he just stares at you till you are no longer in his sight. Which makes him think that he is falling for you more and more but he dont know how long he needs to hide his feelings from you. It kept making him anxious every single time. It would mess up the relationship that you both have now. Yet he just hopes that it won't be the last time he will ever be like this around you.