N.14 [Part I]

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 














 

 












 

Oh my gawd. In two days you made all of this.




 

Yah this is like another version of those replicas.




 

I have just done the base. I would have done the spines and all but Haknyeon oppa was not being useful yesterday so I created these gloves and vest.




 

Well today we are here. What do you want us to do.




 

Well I have drawn my design on that bullet board. Try and read through first. It's quite complicated as the replicate is kinda complicated then i thought.




 

Says the designer herself.




 

Yeonnie ah you have done great details here. Did you change the lining size. Like it doesnt match the replicate size.




 

And why is there twice another piece that looks different from the other two.




 

Oh, that is for Haknyeon oppa. It's kinda weird but when he was asleep yesterday, an idea popped up.




 

Since when you are so nice with him.




 

Well for once its a thank you gift for him. I know that he plans everything. Like all of this. I'm sure it's his plan.




 

How would you know if it's him and not someone else. Or why not us who plan all of this.




 

You see. You both got my miserable news from Juyeon oppa. Which came from Sunwoo who is actually with Eric and finally they got it from Haknyeon who was with me when that snake destroyed my stuff. So I still want to hide it.




 

I told you that she will know everything.




 

Yeah yeah she is the master of all god knows. Well I will help you with the top where you need to have a fine seam on it. Oh and girl you really handle this material cloth damn well. How delicate are you.




 

As delicate as you would be. Oh and try to stay quiet.




 

Why do we have to stay quiet.




 

You see. Haknyeon oppa was supposed to head to the school today but he drank too much while eating gopchang. Also that spicy dish that he ordered which is really nice. So after that he was such a dummy which he hit that pillar and now he is in a deep sleep. On that huge couch behind those piling mats that i use for MMA.




 

He is hiding while you are working. Did you even shower today.




 

This store has an owner. That owner lives above the store. Which lets me have access to the bathroom so that dummy can use this basement bathroom. Any more questions.




 

No... nothing. Well, let's get started before lunch time. Daemin nuna told me that she would cook lunch today.




 

Oh right. She is comming in for lunchtime today. Thanks for reminding me.




 

Well then shall we start the whole thing. Like the store is not open so we might as well start before it gets noisier.




 

Sure. Let's start.













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

What do you want from me. Let me go.




 

Yah shush. You talk too much.




 

I told you that we should cover with that tape.




 

Yah you dont remember what hyung said to you. I dont really want this to get bloody.




 

Lets just hope hyung is not really that mad. I mean he can't be a serial killer can't he.




 

Not much. But apart from the bruises. I think nuna will make it darker than what we get.




 

Totally... OH HYUNG, NUNA.




 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU JERKS. LET ME GO YOU PATHE- OUCH. YAH DONT TOUCH MY HAIR.




 

This girl is really chatty huh.




 

Well looking by her appearance she is a .




 

Yah that's too harsh dont you think




 

Guys....




 

Stop creeping me out and let me go you jerks.




 

Daemin ah. Hold it tighter.




 

Sure thing. As tight as I want it to be.




 

OUCH STOP IT. WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM ME.




 

Well you hurt one of our people. You will sure be in debt to get punish dont you.




 

What the hell are you guys talking about. I didnt hurt anyone.




 

Rita.... how would you feel if I burned your skin.




 

No. You wont dare. Get off of me you jerk.




 

Tell me I won't dare. I would burn you alive. Dont you want that Rita.




 

What do you want from me.




 

What we want. Well there's alot of things we want but that depends if you can coorperate with us.




 

What the heck do I do to deserve this. You bunch of dirt jerks.




 

Well its simple. Admit that you are the cause of everything that had happend to Doyeon and you wont be badly in punish.




 

Why that when i'm more better than her.




 

Hey hey hey. That's too far. Hyung that's too fsr

 



 

Well i am known to not hurt girls. But Daemin is known to get girls to know how to respect people. So Daemin she is all yours.




 

How nice if i would have just kill you.




 

YAH THAT'S PAINFULL STOP PULKING MY HAIR.




 

Sunwoo ah. Do you have what i need.




 

Of course i do. One beautiful sharp blade. Oh im sure its nice enough to ruin the skin.




 

Nah. Lets be kind. Nuna you should start doing it. Im sure she will admit it.




 

Well Rita. I hope you have a nice time here.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Woah Doyeon. This is amazing. How can you be like... Like....




 

What are you trying to include this time oppa.




 

Like a flash. Well is this what students have been calling you. Speed hand Yeonnie. Like you have finished three tops in 2 hours. How fast is that.




 

Skills from my dad and technique from my mom. Its all in the genes.




 

Well I have heard that before and it still amazed me.




 

Lower down those volumes please.




 

I kinda forget that he is here. Yah take a break. You are like almost done with everything.




 

Well perhaps i can have a break then.




 

Guys have you seen Daemin anywhere.




 

Nope. I heard that she is with Sangyeon oppa.




 

Oh really. Well she look super stressed yeaterday, like arguing with Eric annd Sunwoo. Is there anything that i dont know.




 

We dont know anything. Whats wrong hyung.




 

No... nothing. Well Jacob came by and he bought some food for us. He said Daemin will cook dinner instead. I dont know why, but i guess it's fine. It's going to be fine right.




 

Oppa it's going to be fine. Well you guys go up first. I will wake that piglet up.




 

Well hurry up or no food is left for him.




 

Yeah yeah go up now.







 

They chuckled at your expressio and left. You sigh as you look at the accomplishments you made within days. But that doesnt stop you from doing much better than before. You sigh again and look at the piling mats where Haknyeon is hiding from. You walk towards it and move the mats away revealing Haknyeon who is sleeping peacefully. You squat to his eye level and start to poke his arms to wake him up.













 

Ahjussi wake up. It's already past 11. Wake up.




 

Stop it




 

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up




 

Stop it. Give me five minutes more and i will be up.




 

No. Ahjussi wake up now.




 

Five minutes.




 

Ahjussi wake up now or you gonna get smacked by me. Dont mess with black belt.




 

Oh come on babe just five minutes please.




 

Oh well, you asked for it.













 

You stood up and was about to get your boxing gloves nearby but instead he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him, which led you to land on top of him, your hands flat on his chest. He was hugging your wasit with his eyes closed, pulling you closer to him. . While you were still in panic, you dont know what to do. Just then you felt him giving a peck o. Your cheek makes you step into reality and your ears start to turn red.














 

How are you like a pillow.




 

How am i suppsed to know. Let me go, i'm heavy enough to even be on top of you.




 

Yah you arent heavy. I even compliment you like a pillow. Hard to accept.




 

No. Not that its just...




 

You are so cute when you are frustrated. Now lets stay like this and give me five more minutes to sleep.




 

You would rather sleep and not eat at all. Unbelieveable. So you always take my lunch in return for sleep. Wow. I'm out of here.




 

Hey hey hey, okay i will get up but with one condition.




 

Can you save that condition after the festival.




 

After the festival is different. This applies to right now till the end of the week. So what do you say.




 

I have doubts for this.




 

Okay then you are stuck with me so no lunch for us.




 

Okay okay. Fine. If i accept this you have to let me go, wash up and eat with us for lunch.




 

Well thats fine with me.




 

Fine what is it.




 

I shall save it after dinner. Its better that way.




 

You gotta be kidding me. Now go wash up. They are expecting us to be up there eating. Not like yeaterday you end up eating everything.




 

Hey. You hate that gopchang taste.




 

Whatever. Now can you let me go.




 

Not if you do it.




 

You are joking right.




 

Do i look like i'm joking.




 

Urgh... FINE.







 

You gave a peck on his cheek and he let go of you. You quickly stood up and looked at him with a stare. He chuckled while standing up. Giving you a pinch on your cheek making you frown at his action.









 

For once. I like the frustrated you. Stay here while i go wash up. Dont leave me alone.




 

Can you just hurry up. I would steal your food if I had to.




 

Okay okay. Stop frowning, your face won't be as pretty as it was....