N.13

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 













 

 








 

《1 WEEK LATER...》











 

Doyeon ah. You really need to lift up that excitement.




 

How... I can't replicate them again. It will take weeks for it to prepare.




 

Can you ask Kevin and Chanhee to help you out.




 

Unnie. They are busy preparing for their final submission. I'm done. I'm so done. The runway is like a week. How am i supposed to finish everything.




 

Yah. You miss girls. You are Shin Doyeon. The girl who can do anything despite what she is going to. So dont lose hope. My Yeonnie never gives up.




 

Unnie. That is so flattering

 



 

For now. So eat. I got to go. Better do something today. Be productive. Hwaiting

 



 

Thanks unnie. Drive safe.









 

Daemin left the house. Leaving you alone munching on the breakfast that Daemin made for you. These few days you were having the worst days as you are tired of Rita being a nusance to you. Also you would always go through a hard time with all the rumors that have been spreading. But among all that you were surprised at how Haknyeon has always stayed by your side in the school. You felt safe from everything when he was around. Byt ofcourse he still uses his mischievious side and tries to bully you but not as hard as it used to be which makes you used to his actions. Hours after Daemin left, you were in the living room staring at the picture wall. It was a picture of you and the boys along with Daemin and Sangyeon. Just then you heard a knock from the door. You were so lazy but you still have to answer that door. So you laziky walk towards the door. Open it slightly and give a stare to the person who was infront of your door. You sigh and open the door fully to greet the person. He walked in and gave you a peck on your forhead, as it's a gesture he has been giving you ever since that day. You close the door and face him with a death stare.









 

What do you want




 

Woah is that how you greet your own guy.




 

Okay fine. Oh my wonderful bubs. Do you want to get a butcher today. There's no meat left so i would be glad if you would want one.




 

That is life threathening but I'm here to take you lazy bear out.




 

You're asking me out. That's weird




 

What's weird is you are still in pyjamas. I've told you that I'm going to drag you wherever i want to go today. The whole day




 

No you didnt. I never he- woah okay piglet.




 

Go and shower we need to leave in 30 minutes. I aint gonna drag you.




 

Hey hey hey. Fine, I will get ready. You better not do anything. Oh can you finish up those food. In the kitchen. Heat it up and there's still rice. I will be done in 20 minutes I swear.




 

Just hurry will you.













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆



 

 







 

Well that . We should really give Doyeon some help.




 

But she will feel a burden somehow which is not really for us. Like we really have nothing to do now. Our final stuff is submitted




 

But we still have to prepare for the runway.




 

Yah we have done this many times. We literally can ace this. Is this all stuff that was used by Doyeon




 

Yeah. Everything. Well some are with Changmin. Which i hope he can arrive earlier.




 

Well he wasnt this late if someone needed help.




 

Nah he isnt late. There he is running like a mad guy.




 

Guys guys guys. Am i late. Please tell me I'm not. I'm not late right. Right.




 

Yah take a breather. Why did you run anyway.




 

Well... I was from one of the fashion creation rooms. Where Doyeon always get the supplies from. Was literally finding the stuff you guys ask.




 

And what did you see there.




 

I heard from students that Doyeon’s masterpiece was actually chosen for the main piece. But That Rita girl went to ruin it by calling the haters and now she is trying to bribe the professors to get hers as the main piece.




 

That is so dirt play. Poor Yeonnie.




 

Yah bribing won't work if her piece is ugly.




 

Which is not working at all. So Haknyeon who has contact with the professors asking them if they could let Doyeon come up with something new.




 

What really. Oh my gawd. We should have ask Haknyeon for everything in the first place.




 

Yah we should not take Haknyeon for granted. Then what did they say.




 

They agreed and no Doyeon has to finish up everything in a week.




 

A week. Yah thats when the Fashion runway is.




 

Well we better get going and try to help her out when we can.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Can you please tell me where is the destination that we are going.




 

No. Just follow my lead. Stop dragging your feet. I even bought you your favourite drink. So stop the questioning, follow my lead and you will be there in no time.




 

But I'm tired of walking.




 

No, we need to walk. Stop being such a lazy before I drag you around like last time.




 

Okay okay but can i ride on your back. Please, just for today. Please bubs. Just for today.




 

Yah. We arent dating or anything, you are acting cute infront of a street. What's the catch here.




 

The catch here is i will obey you once the festival is over and i will keep calling you bubs because your ears always turn red when i call you that. It's cute you know.




 

Really. You just had to go that way.




 

Oh come on bubs. Please carry me. OH OH. I will pay for today's dinner. Anything you want. Please babe.




 

Urgh fine. Just for today you piggy.








 

You squeled in happines and jumped on his back making him shock for awhile. Lucky enough her fast reflex let him catch you and not fall. You lean your chin on his shoulder and he start to walk. Haknyeon was really trying so hard to hide his smile. As what you had said earlier. It is true and like he started to think back that bullying you for grudge really change him by wanting to protect you more. You were humming some songs which calms you down as you dont know whats been into you and you were like hoping that you had softhen his heart. Which you feel like you did achieve it but its just not visible between the both of you. When you saw Sangyeon store sign. You pat his shoulder making him stop his pace and he look at your confused face.













 

Why are we here.




 

Well we are not in yet so it's not really here.




 

But why here. Oh wait did Sangyeon oppa let you book the basement. Bubs what's happening.




 

You will see. Come on we need to get inside.












 

He chuckled at your sudden whimper and walked into the store. You look around and see Younghoon with Daemin at the counter. You were surprised that Sangyeon is not around as he is always in the store unless he told Jacob to help him out with the store. Haknyeon walks towards the couple while you wave at them without knowing what's happening.









 

She became sick when she even had free food all morning.




 

That's my Yeonnie. So how heavy is she.




 

Breaking my spi- OUCH THAT hurts.




 

I'm not that heavy. Oppa, unnie, where is the rest.




 

Well Hyunjae went to send some boxes for the supply shop. Jacob is with Sangyeon hyung in the basement.




 

You guys should head there. Yeonnie get your down. He walks down the hill with you on his back. Give this man a break.




 

Geeze fine. Sometimes I just can't let this couple nag like my mother.









 

You hop down and pat Haknyeon's shoulder as a sign of thank you from you. But it didnt let you leave Haknyeon alone. You went to hug his arms and smile at the couple infront of you.











 

Unnie can you make me a latte. Sweet but not too hot. With chocolate drizzle. Bubs you want anything.




 

No i'm good.




 

I will do that. Just head to the basement. He is waiting for both of you.




 

Okay. Come on bubs. I'm gonna protect you from the basement. Why do i feel like it's my birthday.








 

You drag him to the basement and your eyes went wide when you saw the basement is like a fashion studio. Full of equipment and you saw the replicate piece of your masterpiece on a platform. You turn to look at Haknyeon. He was smiling at you. You were about to tear up till Haknyeon wrap his arms around your shoulder giving you a side hug. Sangyeon and Jacob saw both of you and went to greet you with a hug.









 

What is all of this.




 

Well you have been in a downfall so we want to give you some surprise.




 

Aww... you guys.... Thank you....




 

Yeonnie. Dont cry. We do this because we know that you need this.




 

Our Yeonnie never gives up. So we bring eveything here to make sure you are back on the runway.




 

You guys are making me tearing up. Stop it. I'm flattered.




 

Well me and Hyunjae are giving back the replicas so you could improve on them. Make it like it's not that but a new version of it.




 

You can do this, Yeonnie. We know you can.




 

Thanks guys....




 

YEONNIE AH. WE HAVE ARRIVED.









 

You turned to the voice and saw the rest came with the things. You saw a couple of materials that you have used on your masterpiece. You start to tear up more and went into Haknyeon embrace, covering your face on his chest as you dont want them to see you cry. Haknyeon just smiles and pat your back to comfort you.














 

She really puke like a baby whenever we did something big for her.




 

Isnt that good. Like it's part of her giving appreciation.




 

More like she is quite a crybaby.




 

She is not that guys. She is thankful that you guys supported her after the incident.




 

Thats our Yeonnie. Just leave the boxes on that table. Haknyeon you better help her out. This guys are busy today.




 

Yeonnie. Just dont stressed out okay.




 

Well it seems like our job is done. Changmin ah lets go. We have things to do.




 

Yah you little baby see you in two days time.




 

Yeah we will help you with everything. Stop crying, you look uglier.










 

You pulled out from the hug and gave your death stare. The rest of the boyz just chuckled and left. Leaving both you and Haknyeon alone in the basement. You were glad that you had all the support from the boys. You gave a peck on his cheeck and went to see the boxes that the boys brought. Haknyeon was stunned by your sudden actions. He hid his smile and went by your side. Looking at you at how amazed the quality that the boyz bring in. It was a smile that he had never seen before. It felt weird for him but he likes it. Just then you drop the things and face him with the same smile. Haknyeon quickly changes his expression and looks at you blankly.












 

What's with that face of yours mister.




 

You are... smiling. Which is weird because whenever you wth me you never smile.




 

Oh dummy. This smile. It's a sincere thank you smile. Like everything here. It feels like I have hope you know. Out from that snake. Out from stressing about the runway. Out of something. I'm really grateful.




 

Glad that you found your hope. Now you've got to start your work. A week is not long, missy.




 

Are you gonna help me with it.




 

Well didnt i say the whole day you are going to be with me. So get things done. My time is precious.




 

To someone who doesnt really work but study on the weekend. So piglet, help me with this box while i set up the measuring table. The boyz kinda not remember how i hate that fuzzy stuff. You can help me dont you.




 

I will I will. Geez. Give me that box.