N.07

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 





















 

 












 

It's been two weeks since the incident. Yet still Haknyeon still treats you the same. He would trip you, bump into you making all the food spilled onto you. Make your day so horrible but you dont even care much. Still the old him making you his victim. As you were sipping your drink at the study area alone. Just then your drink was snatched and thrown away. You were expecting Haknyeon but it was someone else which you don't expect to appear. You sigh as you close the book infront of you and look at the person who is smirking at you.











 

What do you want




 

Someone is fiesty. Is this how you greet you favourite friend.




 

I dont recall us being friends Rita.




 

Oh Doyeon dont be silly. Now tell me where is your mister hawt man.




 

The one who you took away from me and make out like theres no tomorrow.




 

Oh how good is that. He was superb. Glad that you missed it.




 

Wht do you want from me Rita. If you are here trying to hurt me and being a spoiled around here. You are not invited here.




 

I miss my old friend and might want to face it all.




 

Listen here Rita. I'm here been through a tough time and with you in it I might as well die. Now get out of my sight. Our problems are the past. And you are just the same that loves to steal other men from the girls that you hate.










 

Right before you could leave. You were stopped by her with grabbing your wrist and pushed you onto the table hands on your neck slightly choking you. You have been through this before but you never thought it would happened again. As the last time she did that to you is when she wanted to make you give up your dreams in High School. Which you did and you went to focus on yourself with Fashion Design. It was really a tough time at that moment but those things doesnt stopped you.













 

All because of you. I lost everything.




 

I'm not at fault for this you .




 

I am not a . Because of you i lost my dream job. I lost my own path of being success i lost the love of my life and its all your fault. All your fault.








 

She starts to squeeze tighter, making you choke. You were trying to get her grip off you but she was stronger than before. Just as you were about to kick her away. You saw someone grab a fistful of Rita's hair and pulled her away from you. You were choking for air when you sat up looking at Haknyeon holding her hair, splashing bottled water on Rita before throwing her on the ground. Sunwoo and Eric came to calm you down. You saw how mad Haknyeon was making Rita suffer in pain. You wanted to go towards them but Sunwoo and Eric stopped you










 

Let him settle this. You should not interfere with him.




 

I can't let him do that to her.




 

So she could kill you. Haknyeon hyung won't like that.




 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. CAN'T YOU SEE I'M AT THE EDGE OF KILLING HER.




 

Who are you to be the one that should be killing her. She is not your victim so dont act like she belongs to you.




 

As if she belongs to you. Who are you. You are just one stupid guy who just cant get over your feelings because you are one coward.




 

As far as i'm a coward. I'm not a killer like you. You want to know who i am. Fine. Im JuHaknyeon. Doyeon one and only bully. If someone ever want to kill her. I should be the only one. Now get the hell out of my sight and if i ever see your hands on my Doyeon. Get your graveyard ready.









 

Rita was super pissed and ran away from him. Haknyeon was super pissed at how other people treats you. But after what he has seen. He relised something that he can't expressed it into words. He stood up and went towards you. He saw how your neck is slightly bruised. He reached out and caress it. You were shocked of his actions but you just chose to stay quiet. He remove his hands and sigh. Leaving you alone with Sunwoo and Eric.












 

Yah you look pale.




 

She is always pale. What do you mean.




 

How can he be this nice. Like he made me trip over a wet floor and messed up with my drawings. Now...




 

Well at least he saved you from dying.




 

Yeah man. He saved you. You owe him one.




 

I owe him. Wow.




 

Yeah wow. Oh, here is a bottle of water and your meds. Kevin hyung passed it to me when he passed by. Eat. I need to show Chanhee hyung as evidence. Pose




 

Doyeon ah. Dont take it too hard. Haknyeon hyung, he just hates to see what's his being disturb by other people.




 

Well i can't really...




 

Oh please. Trust us and we can show you what it really meants by just being his victim.




 

Plus he can be there for you anytime you want. Just saying. So you're good right.




 

I guess...




 

Okay nice. Now follow us to where Kevin hyung is. I dont know why but he wants us to meet him.




 

Okay.....