N.16

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 














 

 









 

Wait so you arent gonna stay for long.




 

I dont think I can. There's like a long line waiting for the door to open since your new collection is going to be featured. Also your mom make a notice where its gonna be limited.




 

But isnt that pre ordered.




 

Yeah and theres sales going on so i thought someone else might be able to cover it up for me.




 

And who will that be.




 

Haknyeon. Well at least i know that you never invited him here but i was thinking that both of you are in a good friendship so why not having him here.




 

Oppa he didnt tell you yet.




 

Tell me what. No wait, save that tea for me. I have to go. The rest is there so have fun and dont be nervous. You can do it.




 

Okay. Bye. Dont rush things up oppa.




 

I won't. Say hi to the young ones for me.











 

Sangyeon left and you were doing some prep before your models came to you to get ready for the show. As you were looking out for some loose threads. You saw a figure leaning on the wall. Since your station is by the corner and by the wall. You were glad that it is by the corner so uou can focus well. You turned to look at the figure and saw Haknyeon smiling at you with a small wave. You chuckled and went to give him a hug as a greeting. He didnt let you go by wrapping his arms around your waist.












 

Bubs i need to do prep on those clothes.




 

And you can't spend a few minutes on me.




 

Bubs. Of course i can but now i have to make sure everything is fine before my models come to get prep.




 

Wait your models are buff guys or toned body guys.




 

Oh my models... wait a second, are you jealousy



 

Me, jealous. No I am not. I am clearly not. Just curious you know...




 

Wow, a day to remember. So can you let me go. I promise after all of this is done. You can hug me as long as you want.




 

But I can't even stay a night with you. What's the point. Might as well i take this free time of yours and make those snake eye swollen.




 

Babe. You are seriously making everyone cheesy now. Please, I have to do my work. I will still give you my attention till midnight. How about that.




 

Fine. You win this time.









 

He let you go with a peck on your cheek. You just chukled and went back to what you were doing. Just then, Eric and Sunwoo came with a bouquet. They really look amazed by the design that you made. You smiled and took the bouquet from Sunwoo.











 

Like what you see guys.




 

Yo bro this is really a killin 'vibe. No wonder its the chosen one.




 

Yeah man. Its like the one that shines like a stars.




 

Of course they shine. Who else made it.




 

The one and only couple here. So whats the catch.




 

Whatever you get during the Star Festival. I will pay for it.




 

You arent kiddng with this right. Like literally everything.




 

Yeah. Besides that, I could pay for your entry as well. If you do well on that platform




 

Wait babe dont tell me this two is your...




 

Yes bubs they are my model. Well i didnt choose them it was really random from the prof. So they decide to bring this wonderful oppas here. They really suit well with this.




 

When is your time slot.




 

Usually the main feature will go first but it is placed for the last. It's gonna be long but it will surely be right after Changmin oppa performance. Before that was my sassy boy's main feature.




 

Yah you didnt tell him. Now look how confused he is.




 

Oh yeah.... well we just got together yesterday and he was rushing home because of both of you trying to pick a fight with Juyeon. Juyeon oppa is stressed out okay. Dont just pick it on him.




 

Okay okay geez. At least we clear the issues out.




 

Thank you now please go to the make up aea to get your face and hair done. Just say that you are under me and I will be there when I am finished with some stuff.

 



 

Wait, we have to prepare now. I thought we still have time left.




 

Yes we do but once you get into this fittings. I still have to adjust some minor details to make sure everything is doing fine. Now go please.









 

They just nod and walk to where ypu pointed at earlier. You smile as you see them being so brotherly. Just then you turn to face Haknyeon who is looking at you still curious about what is happening today. You chuckled and went to stand infront of him









 

Stop being so curious oppa. I promise I will tell you everything. Like literally everything.




 

But you could have just told me yesterday when we are on our way home.




 

Oppa. Things went escalated so quickly. I cant be possibly tell everything right.




 

Yeah... You are right... Well i dont want to bother you much. I will be by the audience side. Will anticipate your speech later babe.




 

Oh bubs. Just behave when you are there okay. I will be watching you.




 

I'm anticipating that. Other than that i'm anticipating more next week.




 

Really. We will see about that mister.




 

Good luck okay. Just remember wherever you are. I will always be with you. I'm loving everything that you are doing right now which makes me so proud of you babe.




 

Thank you bubs.




 

Yah Doyeon ah are you sure this is right.




 

SHIN DOYEON HELP ME OUT HERE PLEASE.




 

Urgh those guys.........








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

That's the first time i heard that from your own mouth.




 

Hyung. Is there really something loose in your screw or is there something else that we are not aware of.




 

Guys. I am fine. Besides that, when Doyeon got back Younghoon was the one that lectures him till the morning.




 

Well they were just so suddenly close and I couldn't beieve what he said when Daemin tried to kill him. I had to ask him three times before he left since Kevin and Chanhee is waiting for him.




 

Well as long as Doyeon is happy. We should root for them.




 

For once i agree with Jacob. So hyung will you beat the hell up if Haknyeon did something wrong.




 

Well the minute i see Doyeon cry. I have no mercy on making him lived.




 

Really. Like you wont even let Haknyeon explain his side of the story. Even if Doyeon tell you that she dont wanna assume anything.




 

Like i said. The minute or second when i see tears dropping from Doyeon's eye. I wont give mercy on Haknyeon.




 

Hyung wont that be so cruel.




 

How cruel is that when he clearly told Sangyeon hyung what he promised. If he broke it there's no use of giving chance or mercy




 

Jacob is right, guys. Now can we just hope for the best for them.




 

Yeah we can. Let's open up the shop. It's a crazy day today we can't miss out any other customers.




 

Well for Doyeon




 

Yeah. For Doyeon. Come on lets get those sales.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

《TIME SKIPPED》





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

















 

Thank you everyone for the amazing runway that you all excell on. And congrats to Shin Doyeon for making our school the most admirable in the Fashion industry. Keep it up and have a good break. Well done everyone.











 

Everyone applaude as the day went by super fast and you didnt expect to have your fashion design as a staple main feature throughout the runway. Sunwoo and Eric gave you a side hug while you just thanked the rest with a bow. It was time to pack the stuff and you told the boyz to change up. As you were packing your stuff. Someone was standing by your area. By just looking at the shoe. You recognise who the person is. You sigh and look up with no expression.









 

What do you want Rita.




 

Why would people just like you.




 

If they dont like me they won't choose me. Now stop being a brat and be proud that the style magazine is taking your design for the next issue.




 

All i wanted is to be known and you took it all. What a stealer.




 

Look Rita. If you are here wanting everything. Interviews. Photoshoot. To be known by the famous fashionista stylist. Go ahead. Take it from me. I would be better off without you being a brat accusing me for stealing your fame. When you are the one who has been doing all the bribes just to get that attention. Knowing that you are the one who stole my dream.....




 

You little...




 

Yah get lost will you.




 

Urgh another idiot just can't let me finish her once and for all.




 

Well I would but i won't. You are literally making a huge drama when cameras are still on. What a shame.




 

Yah i got it on 4K. It will be nice to show everything at the Pictorial screen.




 

Rita, just go away before you lost those face to the public




 

Urgh this is not over.









 

Rita stormed away leaving Eric and Sunwoo chuckling. You just smiled weakly and took the clothes from them. They notice how you act after Rita leaves her messy scene. Sunwoo is especially worried about you. He stopped you from packing and pulled you to have a seat on an empty chair.










 

Sunwoo oppa. I am fine.




 

No uh. You dont look like one. Yah you should have not let that get through you.




 

Yeah, like we dont mind helping you out. It's kind of fun looking at how pissed she was earlier.




 

But guys. I can't rely on all of you. Every single time I should have not done that. It feels odd.




 

Nothing feels odd, Doyeon. We are here because you are our friend. Also it's clearly seen how you are in need of reliance. So dont have to feel bad about that. We are always here. Kevin hyung, Chanhee hyung. Your favourite 97 liner hyung. And even Haknyeon hyung. We dont care how many times you need help, we will help. That's what friends do.




 

Yeah man. It's going to be fine. So you want me to archive this.




 

Oh you guys.....














 

You start to tear up which makes both of them in panic. Just then both Kevin and Chanhee came with Juyeon, Changmin and Daemin. Daemin saw you. She giggle and went to give you the most needed hug. Both Kevin and Chanhee knows what is going on by just looking at you crying while the rest were really confuse. You continue to cry on Daemin shoulders while she pat your back.












 

Dont worry guys. That's her tears of relief. She never once had assurance talk with others.




 

Yeah it's only 97 liners can do that. But to my surprise, you guys made her feel like it's okay to lean on even if there's so much going on.




 

Okay. That really makes me feel better.




 

Yeah it is better when you guys explain. Or I feel super bad.




 

Wheres Haknyeon. Isnt he supposed to be here.




 

We dont know. Like after everything it's only models and staff are allowed to be here. He should be in soon since he was invited by Doyeon.




 

Yah it's okay. Stop crying you cry baby.




 

Shin Doyeon always tears up after knowing that she has more people that would help her out.




 

Oh my gawd that is so cringy. Yah you are too much girl.




 

Doyeon you did well today.




 

Yeah like everything. I was in awe. Can you make me one. Limited edition. Like i want my fit.




 

Oh, make me one too. I wanna wear it on the Star Festival.




 

Whats going on here. Why is Doyeon crying.




 

Here, take her.









 

Daemin quickly pushed you to Haknyeon. Haknyeon use his quick reflex and catch you by your waist. You were stunned at how Daemin would just pushed you away while you are in sentimentle mode. Haknyeon wipe away the tears from your cheek and gave a wrap one of his arm around your shoulder while you gave Daemin your stare.











 

Wow someone really just have to do that.




 

I need to head back to the store. The boys are crying due to so much on demands. Oh and thank you to both Chanhee and Kevin. The dress was superb and your style are superior. I like it




 

We owe you alot too. You help us so much till the end day. Thank you nuna.





 

No worries. Juyeon are you comming along or no.




 

Nah. I have another schedule to attend. Fashion 101 called me to be their model a few days ago.




 

Someone is a model. Well, good luck packing. Thanks guys. See you at home cry baby.




 

Yeah we need to pack our stuff too. See you guys by the gate. Stop crying Yeonnie. Not a tear when we came back.




 

Come on Changmin. We need to get that piece off of you.




 

Kya.... they just had to leave us




 

That is so mean. Oppa they just had to.




 

Babe cool down. You have not yet finished packing up.




 

Well if Sunwoo didnt stop me I would already have finished everything.




 

Hey. You were so gloomy when Rita tried to put fire on you. We saved you from her.




 

Then thank you okay. I'm gonna pack up. Can you help me out. I still have some boxes to carry.




 

Sure babe now stop with that face. I will bring you out after the star festival. Smile for me.




 

Fine. But promise me you will get the donut that i want.




 

Of course. Anything for you babe. Come on i will help you out.




 

Uh do you see me Eric. Did they not see us around




 

I see you, you see me. They are definitely in their world.




 

Yeah totally. Wow i cant believe we are the third party




 

Hard to believe we are getting it now. How sad can that be....




 

Guys, let's help her out. She needs more hands.




 

Oh did you hear that Eric. Someone is calling us.




 

Yeah. Those noises seems familliar. I wonder who is it from.




 

Guys. Can we just have a decent end day. So lets help her out and we can have dinner with my treat.




 

Oh finally that is a deal. So where should we start.




 

You guys are so impossible.....