N.17

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 















 

 













 

This place is seriously like heaven.




 

I never knew this place is huge. Yah did Changmin and Juyeon tell you where we are supposed to meet them




 

They didnt but they told me to meet up with Doyeon first.




 

Daemin ah did Doyeon left early today.




 

Yeah she did. It was so early but she never say where she is going.




 

Well thats weird...




 

BESTIES. DAEMIN UNNIE.




 

Talking about the devil. There she is.




 

Well she is the devil between us.




 

You guys. Stop that. She is an angel okay.




 

Talking from someone who used to have interest in her




 

Guys stop. Now look at you hunney. You look gorgeous.




 

Oh please. You guys always see me dressed up.




 

Well it took her nearly an hour to finish up what she felt like wearing. Another hour to just compliment herself in the mirror.




 

I can't deny that but to agree. I know how it feels.




 

Wow this is how it ends huh.




 

Totally. So do we have our own seats.




 

Yeah. Changmin oppa told us where we would be seating at. Thanks for going with us.




 

Its alright Yeonnie. We will always be there for our friends. Thats what friends are for.




 

Talking about friends. Where is the rest.




 

Sunwoo and Eric cant be here due to some things that they had to do. They tried to get it done few days ago but things aint working put as what they thought it would be.




 

My sassy boys cant be here due to some photoshoot event they had to go to. Someone hired them to be the model stylist. As for Sangyeon oppa. He kind off went to Jeju to settled some things with the family. Dont ask me why because i dont know why. So its just us Changmin oppa and Juyeon oppa.




 

Well its going to be fine I guess




 

It will be. Now come on. Lets get seated. The performance is about to start.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

But Aunt....




 

Sangyeon, I have made up my mind. I won't let this be over load and its a good thing for her to persue there rather than getting hurt again here. Those monsters are just at the edge of me sueing them




 

The ones that is hurting Doyeon is just Rita. Haknyeon is nowhere near hurting anymore.




 

Once a monster is always a monster Sangyeon.




 

This is really unfair to Doyeon. Aunt Mija, for once just give a thought on Doyeon's feelings. Why cant you consider how happy she would be if this things arent force to her. She needs to take her own step Aunt Mija. We cant lay it out for her. Its time for her to get her own path.




 

You and your mom is always the same thoughts. I have made up my mind. She is leaving this place by next week. Like it or not. Dont try and stop me.




 

All i can say. I wont stop you. Doyeon would because with all of this. You arent considerating her choice and her happiness. If she end up killing herself. Just because of you trying to make everyone look like monsters to you. Dont regret what i have just warn you.




 

I have enough for today. Just get out of my office. Dont you dare try and brainwash my daughter. She wil listen to me and not you. Get lost.




 

Aunt Mija....




 

I said get lost. Now. Dont make me call the security.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

You look like a mess. All of you look like a mess.




 

This festival is seriously good. How can you not have fun.




 

Well I enjoyed it. Not having fun to turn into a mess.




 

Oh my... I left them for some time and this is all i get.




 

Unnie. They decide to get drunk at this time. They are so wasted dont you think.




 

Yeah... wait where is Haknyeon.




 

I have no idea. He said he went to find something. It has been nearly 20 minutes and no sign of him.




 

Thats odd...




 

Hey guys.... Woah.... what did the hyungs done lately....




 

Oh my did we do anything to them.




 

Nah. They are just tipsy since Hyunjae bought some beers with him. Cant blame them since its a festival.




 

Yeah....




 

Where is Haknyeon. Ist he suppose to bring you out today.




 

Out late night. Missy where are you going.




 

I dont know. Haknyeon oppa is the one that plans everything. All i had to do is to bring him here and the next thing after Juyeon oppa performance. He went... i dont know where he goes.




 

Well want us to help you find him.




 

Nah... i think i know where he went to. Meet you guys by the entrance. I will fetch my own boy.




 

Okay. Dont take too much time. I'm sure that he is around here somewhere.








 

You smiled and went off to find Haknyeon. You were feeling uneasy as he has been away for quite some time without any text. You kept searching and searching until you heard a loud laughter comming from the back alley. You went towards it and hid behind the pillar to listen to the voices. You keep your glances hidden as you dont want to get caught. Your eyes went wide when you saw someone that you never expected to be there.











 

How many times have I told you. I'm not gonna play with your games.




 

Come on Haknyeon. All you have to do is crush her dreams. Making sure everything she has is mine isnt that simple.




 

I am not gonna play your games. Leave Doyeon out of this. You are just broke because your family is in debt with my family and you want to cover it with fame. Dont you had enough of you ruining her many years ago.




 

That is a fairy tail. This is a way for me to kill her. Listen Haknyeon. If you love her you should listen to me and do all the stuff.




 

Over my dead body. If i'm still alive and breathing. I would do anything to prevent you from ruining her more.




 

Yah how hard is it for you to just listen to me.




 

I Swore to myself that I would protect Doyeon from your hands. I won't listen to your bloody mouth.




 

Then you leave me with no choice JuHaknyeon.









 

Before anything you were pulled away from the pillar and you saw both Juyeon and Changmin looking at you. Your eyes were filled with tears as you heard those noises. The boyz sigh as they saw what you see. Changmin was about to pull you close to him. But you pushed him away and started to walk back to the entrance.









 

Doyeon ah...




 

Lets just go back. I'm tired and it's already late.




 

Yeah.... lets just go....