N.12

Target with you

HI HELLO ANNYEONG

HAPPY READING ^_^ !

 

 


 


 

SHIN DOYEON(YOU/OC) DAEMIN YOUR MOM

 

SANGYEON JACOB YOUNGHOON HYUNJAE

JUYEON KEVIN CHANHEE CHANGMIN

HAKNYEON SUNWOO ERIC

 

RITA

 

 


 


















 

 














 

No. That's a no. Oh and totally no. What's wrong with me agreeing with what he says.




 

Doyeon, are you out of your mind or things just went haywired.




 

Doyeon are you sure you are going to be fine.




 

Of course. Im a strong girl. If I'm in trouble, I know who I will seek for.




 

Not your mom right. Like you know how problematic it will be.




 

Yeah it clearly killed Sangyeon hyung. You sure about this. Like really sure about this.




 

Guys. It's not like she is in a real relationship. She will be fine. Also she is trying to figure out how to ease Haknyeon's heart. So what's wrong with that. Also if Rita happened to try and destroy them I'm sure Rita would be dead.




 

Babe are you seriously backing her up. Like really.




 

Well yeah. She needs to settle her own problem with herself. Now stop bugging her, we need to head to the store. Sangyeon oppa is not comming today.




 

Hyung won't be at the store today. That's odd.




 

He went out town to meet his mom. Also theres new client that he wants to meet up with. It says that they like the new tops that Doyeon release. So they want to help promote in the uptown state.




 

Oh cool thats so nice of them.




 

Well we better get going. Doyeon honey do you want us to give you a ride.




 

No thanks. I have class that starts late today. I can walk there.




 

You are so independant today. Well lets not budge you or i cant get more free snacks from this house.




 

You promise you will stay safe Yeonnie.




 

Cobbie. I will stay safe. Dont worry, okay. I promise if i ever get hurt, all of uou will be the first one to kill that person who hurt me.







 

All three boys went to give you a hug. As they know that you are right. Daemin gave you a smile and patted your back. Dragging the boys out before they became more emotional. It makes you chuckle as they never once left you out. After sometime you decide to get ready and go out to a cafe before your class starts. Again you stopped your pace when you saw the same guy at the counter from outside. You were so hesitant as it really triggered you about how the past is. Not for long till you felt an arm around your shoulder. You looked to your left and saw Haknyeon looking in the same direction as where you were previously looking.














 

So babe can you tell me how is that man attractive.




 

So if I tell you, you are going to kill him.




 

Well yeah. It grabs my babe attention more than I do. So what, my bullies are not attractive to you.




 

No they are not honey. Now can you go there with me. I wanna grab the drinks there.




 

If you are paying for me I would be glad to help. But no.




 

What. Why no. Tell me why no.




 

Because i can't let you be seen by others and that guy on the counter is so getting on my nerves. So lets go somewhere else.




 

Okay wait wait wait, Haknyeon ssi. Are you jealous.




 

Me, jealous. No. Me letting every boy come to you. That's not supposed to happen. So let's go.




 

But wait. If you keep on like this I'm gonna break up with you. By all means I will stop being in school and will never come back.




 

What are you talking about. This is a joke right. Tell me this is a joke. I swear i won't let you go that easily.







 

You smile and turn to face him while giving a pat on his shoulder with a smile.








 

Well you see, we are not official we are just acting like one. We are not friends. We are enemies. Where one is the suspect, another is the victim. Lastly, why would i let you court me when you have no feelings for me. Its the best if you try break some rules. I have my owm life you have yours. So you get your away from me or i will expose things about us. Oh especially you. Do you want that honey.




 

Did I mess with the wrong victim.




 

What if i say your favourite victim here is turning crazy. So do you want me to be crazy.




 

Heck no.... Okay fine let's get you one drink and get out of here. It scares me when you tried to bully me mentally

 



 

Well one suppose to be controlling the mental one suppose to be controlling the physical. You honey bubs, you are more on the physical side. So can we get one please babe.




 

Okay okay. But I will do all the talking. I'm not letting the people out there talk to you.




 

You are so jealous bub. I like that.











 

You hug his left arm and drag him to the cafe. Haknyeon on the other hand was trying hard to control himself as his heart was beating fast. He realized that he had bullied you less. Well ever since Sangyeon said something to him and the day where you were hospitalized. He felt bad for doing thag to you. But as long as you are happy. It makes him more relieved. Which makes him grew his feelings on you more than before. However at the same time he was hoping that he could make you realize how much you mean to him despite what is happening between you right now.












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

Really she said that




 

I mean yeah. She even defends the part where she will be fine

 



 

You guys really should not worry about her then.




 

What do you mean we dont have to. We are always worried about her Changmin.




 

Well the rumors about her dating Haknyeon. She handles it herself withoit her knowing about it right




 

Well thats what we heard off.




 

Well then now we should not interfere with her. If she needs us or the hyungs. She will find help. Now her plan is to understand Haknyeon and who knows, they become friends afterwards.




 

Well, I hate to say. You are right at this point.




 

I'm always right. Now help me. There's this girl in the adventures club. She was kinda asking me out on a date. What should I do.




 

You moved on so fast. How is that possible

 



 

Adventures club. You mean that Kim Seul girl.




 

Yeah Seul ask me out. Tell me what I should do.




 

Just go out with her then. Who knows you guys make a pack




 

Did i hear a pack.




 

Yah Juyeon where have you been. You missed everything man.




 

Oh sorry. Kinda got stuck with Eric in the subway earlier.




 

As usual isnt it.




 

Yeah... wait is that Haknyeon and Doyeon.




 

That looks lik- THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS WHAT IS THIS.




 

Yah chill out. They whole school knows they are dating and if Haknyeon bullies her. It shows how abusive he is.




 

Yeah that is just acting. They are trying hard to stay in character.




 

Let them be guys. Now I have to go. Juyeon lets go. We can't be late for the class.




 

Oh right. Guys remember the Star Festival is in 3 weeks time.




 

Yeah yeah. Yah Changmin try and bring Kim Seul along.




 

Kim Seul. Who is that.




 

No one. Shut it both of you. Come on Juyeon.

 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

















 

No thats boring. How about you become the loner robin.




 

Yah i'm not a loner.




 

Well you are a loner. Till you meet me. How sad i was abu-




 

Yah it's not abuse. Its affection

 



 

Oh ease dont make me puke. You were one jealous boy and now you are trying to become almighty. For what to swoon all girls here.




 

The only girl I will swoon over is you. Why would i find someome else.




 

Oh im flattered. Now go away i have to meet my groupmates and i'm gonna be late for the briefing.




 

What briefing.




 

Runaway briefing. The one you ruin my notebook for. Thanks alot.




 

Oh look it's the worst couple ever. Get a room.




 

When can I kill her. She really gets through my nerves.




 

Not only you. What do you want.




 

Oh. Well, I just want to see how well you have been working on your clothes masterpiece . But instead all i see is you enjoying your date.




 

Dont you dare mess with my masterpiece Rita.




 

Oh. Did i. Or did you.




 

I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU.




 

Babe calm down....




 

Aww so sweet. Urgh you guys are disgusting. Dont waste my time. Now bye bye.








 

Rita walks away with a smirk leaving you and Haknyeon alone. You were feeling anxious as to how a masterpiece itself would be affected. Your eyes went wide and quickly ran towards the Styling room where lots of the student master pieces would be stored. Haknyeon was feeling worried about you and quickly catching you up. You banged the door open and your eyes start to fill with tears. Haknyeon, who was panting right behind you, saw the masterpiece with your name was destroyed. It was stripped into pieces and even had so many dirt stains. You slowly took your step to your masterpiece and was shocked that your original piece is now just scrap cloth. You were about to drop onto your knees but Haknyeon held you, preventing you from dropping. He pulls you into his embrace and you start to burst into tears. Haknyeon wishes he could do something but all he could do now is to just comfort you.















 

It's gone.... its.. its..




 

It's not your fault Doyeon ah.




 

But it is. Its.. oppa. It's gone...








 

He pulled the hug away and wiped the tears with his fingers. While you were trying hard not to cry.








 

Its okay. We can solve this out. There's still time for your runaway right. I know you are mad and sad. But we can figure this out. I promise.









 

He gave you an assuring smile and you lean to his hug. Crying more as you were still shocked by what had just happened. He caresses your head and huv you back to give you comfort. Knowing that he has plans to find out who ruined your things without you knowing.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

《TIME SKIPPED》







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

So if we can cover up the notes for that debate. I'm sure we can have time to figure out what we should do for the marketing proposal

 



 

Well that sounds great. Hyung. What would your opinions be.




 

Yeah hyung... Hyung... Haknyeon hyung




 

Huh... what. Oh. Dont worry too much about the debate. We need to cover all structures and prepare the stuff for stratergizing the style of the local sales and also some organisation for the synergy.




 

Hyung. You are sharp but what has been in your head.




 

Yeah. Like you have been in a daze since we met you for lunch.




 

Oh it's nothing. Something just came up.




 

Well if that's so. I heard a bird trying to make Doyeon fall.




 

What do you mean by that.




 

Well when we were walking to class. We saw a bunch of Doyeon haters in the styling room. We tried not to be a busy man but we saw that the snake was making her minions destroy soemthing there.




 

Well mostly Eric saw those things. I just could not be bothered by it. However. I heard that this one annoying girl is trying to make Doyeon fall from rising.




 

Oh yeah. Like you know how she is always rising in every class. She even beat you out of the debate class. Even the law and firmity class. So yeah that snake is trying to ruin Doyeon for good.




 

I swear i want to kill that stupid snake.




 

Oh, both sassy hyung also want to ruin her. But they have no evidence.




 

I have evidence.




 

Eric, I swear you are one troublemaker but a helpful one.




 

Well, I can't help it. I'm part of the broadcast club. Every school secret is in my hand.




 

Eric ah. Can you do me a favour.




 

That depends. What's up hyung.




 

Keep all the evidence that you have. For that one day. Its my birthday gift for Doyeon.




 

What are you planning, hyung.




 

Something. Well ither than that i have plans for you guys after school. That depends if you want it or not

 



 

I love where this goes.




 

As long as its not about Doyeon. I'm in.




 

Well listen carfully cuz im just gonna say this once.....